Feds just picked up Lil Durk 20 minutes ago

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Durk is DONE DONE....
now he will be a Chi Raq savage in prison....for the rest of his life & this time next year his lady will be sucking a new dick & spending his money.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I remember having to explain this to some youngbuls when this older woman, Mrs. Dorothy, called the cops on them. They were trying to label her as a snitch. Nah nigga, yall were sitting on her steps making a bunch of noise, she asked yall to leave, yall didn't, she called the cops. That's what she was supposed to do. She's a 70 something year old taxpaying citizen. Get tf up or get the cops called on you. WTF.
Right, them idiots don't listen until they hear them sirens. Nobody gonna keep saying get off their property more than once because sooner or later you're gonna hear those shots and sirens coming for you if you don't move the fuck around.

Nowadays people use that snitch shit not knowing the meaning of it. They think anybody who tells is a snitch, but can't tell the different between the two.

Last edited:

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Right on time.

took the keys back from that nigga like.......
tenor.gif

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's 2024 and if you're over the age of 40 you better stay your ass out of them streets cause they have a different understanding of what a snitch is and what it isn't and to be honest it doesn't matter,if they wanna kill you they will for whatever reason they want.

stay your ass out the streets

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Von and Durk are killers man

They're more dangerous to society than the dude yappin on the internet

We villainize and romanticize the wrong shit in our culture

Not saying they aren't wrong. My comments were separate of whatever crimes they may have committed.

This dude is joyfully and gleefully excited to see a black man arrested and expectedly sentenced to prison. Even after he went to jail himself.

He is ecstatic and professing it to the world, "I'm being petty than a mfkr."

He routinely riles up the bees nest, but when the drama comes his way he wants to act like a regular citizen. "I'm gonna tell," "I snitch," "one of you lil n!ggas gonna end up dead fucking wit me."

Fuck Charleston White and his bitchass antics

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Not saying they aren't wrong. My comments were separate of whatever crimes they may have committed.

This dude is joyfully and gleefully excited to see a black man arrested and expectedly sentenced to prison. Even after he went to jail himself.

He is ecstatic and professing it to the world, "I'm being petty than a mfkr."

He routinely riles up the bees nest, but when the drama comes his way he wants to act like a regular citizen. "I'm gonna tell," "I snitch," "one of you lil n!ggas gonna end up dead fucking wit me."

Fuck Charleston White and his bitchass antics

If we lived in a totally Black society under Black rule, would you be okay with Durk and Von running around serial killing Black people?

The white police are taking away these Black serial killers' ability to commit more genocide against Black people and you're mad?

And you're upset that a nigga is happy that these Black serial killers are losing their ability to continue committing genocide against Black people?

Are you as angry at Durk and Von as you are at Charleston White? If not, why?

Help me understand brother.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
I don't talk about this, and he has no idea himself, but Wallo is the reason I started my animated series. I was hosting a show he was speaking at and I told him about the idea. He stopped me mid-sentence, "DO THAT SHIT. DO THAT SHIT TONIGHT!" I took his advice. I wish Durk did the same.

I’m interested in checking out your animated series. Link?

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Brah, Von had those hands.

It looks like they are slap boxing. Size isn’t everything in a fight but Von was 5’9 and looked about 150. Guns really reduced the relevance of being able to fight. In the streets at least. Charleston White does have a point that Durk will get extorted in California prison, but he likely has connections in the Federal system through his father.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
If we lived in a totally Black society under Black rule, would you be okay with Durk and Von running around serial killing Black people?

The white police are taking away these Black serial killers' ability to commit more genocide against Black people and you're mad?

And you're upset that a nigga is happy that these Black serial killers are losing their ability to continue committing genocide against Black people?

Are you as angry at Durk and Von as you are at Charleston White? If not, why?

Help me understand brother.

A lot of these BGOL dudes are just as lost as the rappers we are talking about. They might not be killers or dope dealers, but they admire them.