First Colonoscopy Completed

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Digital prostate exams are far worse than a colonoscopy, as you're under sedation while it's happening. That's unless you prefer the non-sedation route like my man Redline. He insists on being fully awake the entire time. Despite the jokes, that Brother is serious about colonoscopies and chooses to get one every year despite the guidelines.

Honestly, I spent a lot of time worrying about that exam. If I had to rank things in my life that I wasted time worrying about, this would rank towards the top of the list. I have two friends that are like brothers who are approaching their mid-50s that I'm nagging about getting it done.
I had the digital prostate exam THEN had to have to probe done, with the probe you have to give yourself an enema before the exam and you are awake the whole time. The doctor told me it was a small probe but they don't usually show people do you know the cac nurse came right in there and showed it to me :oops: :mad: :mad: . They didn't find anything wrong so that was the only good thing about it

TOMMYGUNZZ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sittin on the gat damn toilet right nos reading all this shit lmao! Gotta do the rest of the gallon prep tomorrow morning. After thanksgiving and all the football games and concessions and shit, my bowels probably need this cleanse!

Imma come back and let you all know how it went tomorrow.

I appreciate everyone sharing their experiences. Brothers really have to stick together and educate each other man.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
They need to publish detail stats, if it's some rare cancer I'm not going through all that to prevent it. If the cancer incident rate is high then I might do that procedure. I am not in the mood to deal with some criminal healthcare professional generating inefficiencies that hurt the economy.

Speaking of health, I must have inflamed my condition and made it worse dealing with some nonsense that will set me back a week or two.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sittin on the gat damn toilet right nos reading all this shit lmao! Gotta do the rest of the gallon prep tomorrow morning. After thanksgiving and all the football games and concessions and shit, my bowels probably need this cleanse!

Imma come back and let you all know how it went tomorrow.

I appreciate everyone sharing their experiences. Brothers really have to stick together and educate each other man.

“Thanksgiving”?

Thanksgiving was damn near a month ago, this muthafucka don’t wanna let food go!

3c6b55ddd01cdbe5959c02bdfaab90b8ec3fc0ef.gif

And good luck on your prep!

TOMMYGUNZZ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Got the key to the drink, if you like lemonade, get that Crystal Light Mix. Just grabbed some this morning and it makes a big difference! Still a lot of fluids but if you drinking your daily share of water you should be good.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
I’m sorry my brothers.

But no

If it happens then it happens.

I’m pretty sure in 10. Years it will be a new way to do this procedure and detection

TOMMYGUNZZ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well so far so good. Prep was the worst part. Everything else was easy. They removed a couple small polyps. 7-10 for analysis but all in all the guts is good.

Imma try to do a cleanse once a month starting in January. Any recommendations on what to use that is not this prep shit?

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
Well so far so good. Prep was the worst part. Everything else was easy. They removed a couple small polyps. 7-10 for analysis but all in all the guts is good.

Imma try to do a cleanse once a month starting in January. Any recommendations on what to use that is not this prep shit?
Do you really need a once a month cleansing?
If you have 7-10 polyps they will probably recommend you get tested again in 3 years.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member

How long was the whole procedure?

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I’m sorry my brothers.

But no

If it happens then it happens.

I’m pretty sure in 10. Years it will be a new way to do this procedure and detection

niggas don’t know what the fuck went on talmbout dey woke up.

Couldn’t be me
It can happen to you and maybe you don't wake up one day because you didn't want to take the simple step of getting a colonoscopy. Cancer is a terrible way to die. This one is treatable if caught early. Grow up, my brother.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
It can happen to you and maybe you don't wake up one day because you didn't want to take the simple step of getting a colonoscopy. Cancer is a terrible way to die. This one is treatable if caught early. Grow up, my brother.
I’m 34 years young.

I don’t think I’m ready yet.

But I will listen and learn.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
There needs to be genetic tests before I would go through some type of procedure like this. I would also like to see the incident rate of people getting this cancer. It would also be nice to have other risk factors that I could see if applicable to me before choosing to get something like this done.

I am a proponent of gutting Obamacare in favor of cash payments to an HSA by your employer.

mad_bomber

BGOL Billionaire
BGOL Investor
Oh yeah. Forgot to report back to this thread. I had my first colonoscopy done in October. I was super worried about it. I was worried most about being put under anesthesia. Secondarily worried about the procedure. Brothas in this post put my mind at ease a little, but I was still pretty nervous. Literally turned out to be nothing. Anesthesiologist, who was awesome, reassured me that I would be monitored, and everything would be fine before he put me out. I woke up. Had no discomfort at all. Gastro doc was awesome too, but I knew that because I did my homework. Remembered everything up until I was put out. Went home. Resumed regular life. Had 3 polyps removed. 2 were really small. Doc said to come back in 5 years. Looking back, the worst part was the prep, which really was not that bad at all. Shout out the early posters in the thread

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh yeah. Forgot to report back to this thread. I had my first colonoscopy done in October. I was super worried about it. I was worried most about being put under anesthesia. Secondarily worried about the procedure. Brothas in this post put my mind at ease a little, but I was still pretty nervous. Literally turned out to be nothing. Anesthesiologist, who was awesome, reassured me that I would be monitored, and everything would be fine before he put me out. I woke up. Had no discomfort at all. Gastro doc was awesome too, but I knew that because I did my homework. Remembered everything up until I was put out. Went home. Resumed regular life. Had 3 polyps removed. 2 were really small. Doc said to come back in 5 years. Looking back, the worst part was the prep, which really was not that bad at all. Shout out the early posters in the thread

Glad to hear that it went good, and the prep is always the worst part.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor