french montana's artist chinx drugz killed

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
wow that's crazy

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/embed/70381" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Briarwood is borderline. That area is cheap and most people living there are Blacks and Albanian cacs. It's close to Jamaica. It's not far fetched to get caught slipping there.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
if u believe in that blood sacrifice thing

french montana...chinx drugs

jay z...1 of his nephews

em... proof

kanye... mom

jennifer hudson.. family

diddy.. biggie

nikki...management team

asap rocky.. his boy

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member

jay z...1 of his nephews

em... proof

kanye... mom

jennifer hudson.. family

diddy.. biggie

nikki...management team

asap rocky.. his boy

french montana already sacrificed stack tho :hmm:

maybe puffy needs more blood

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
<iframe width="854" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WJ0p04TYug0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mt Airy Groove

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
judging by the lyrics and the image he tried to front I'd say good riddance. this cat represented coonery to the highest degree.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
french montana already sacrificed stack tho :hmm:

maybe puffy needs more blood

quiet as kept they would say stack goes to jim jones..i didn't make the rules/game up i juss kno people keeping score.. i remember seeing the mini list

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Nb3TL8Lu7ao" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

brickwall92

Rising Star
Registered

jay z...1 of his nephews

em... proof

kanye... mom

jennifer hudson.. family

diddy.. biggie

nikki...management team

asap rocky.. his boy

Jayz and em were already the biggest rappers in the world...come on ,but you did say if you believe in that

naijachief

Son of Community
Registered

jay z...1 of his nephews

em... proof

kanye... mom

jennifer hudson.. family

diddy.. biggie

nikki...management team

asap rocky.. his boy

I guess I'm living in my own little world because I have never heard of this blood sacrifice thing you are talking about. I just see a society that has placed very little value to human life in a gun crazy society which makes it so easy to end human life by just pressing a trigger. R.I.P. to the young brother.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Jayz and em were already the biggest rappers in the world...come on ,but you did say if you believe in that

yeah like i said if u believe in that.. jay z the bizzness man came after the nephew death... proof was the 1 em owed for finally gettin to the top same with kanye..like i said i didn't make the game up

Last edited:

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
nah

fab was already main stream before stack died

jim jones maybe

nobody knows ransom outside of jersey

montana really blew up after stack died

I don't believe the whole "blood sacrifice" thing, but for the sake of argument Stack would have had to have been Jim Jones' considering he was Byrd Gang at the time.

Mt Airy Groove

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I guess I'm living in my own little world because I have never heard of this blood sacrifice thing you are talking about. I just see a society that has placed very little value to human life in a gun crazy society which makes it so easy to end human life by just pressing a trigger. R.I.P. to the young brother.

No you are normal. That blood sacrifice shit ain't real.
BGOL is a reflection of how crazed society has become. In this world rappers who promote and glorify the destruction of black people are celebrated.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
I don't believe the whole "blood sacrifice" thing, but for the sake of argument Stack would have had to have been Jim Jones' considering he was Byrd Gang at the time.

Joe Budden told him not to fuck with Jimmy

Andddddd the triangle offense had stack a team Paul Cain fab

All clue artists for desert storm

And he was holding down stack bundles in all his raps.

Shit is crazy

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Shit is crazy

stack, joe, fab that's when i was on my listen to underrated artist shit good times

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member

Shit is crazy

Don't forget Lupe.

Stack had niggas around him, he was just tired of waiting and Jimmy made them cats (Stack, Biggavell, and that wack jay-z sounding nigga with the dreads) believing he was the hungriest and would put them out, which kind of was true if that M.O.B album went down the way it was supposed to.

I wanted that triangle offense with Stack Fab and Budden to actually get legs (never really cared for Paul Cain)

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
What fucks me up is how it's always somebody from their hometown murking these cats out.

Like how Doe B got killed by another Birmingham cat who was in one of his videos.

You would think the people from your own hood would want to see you make it the most, but they end up being the most hateful muthafuckas. They don't want to see you having shit. Straight crabs in a barrel.

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
Word ain't get back to you???

He was leaving some club

And I'm playing the the triangle offense right na

Who stack or chinx? Both were leaving a club, but shit stack made it to his lobby just to take a slug to the neck :smh:

rip ,, and just for the fuck of it (meek mills - lil snoop)

Yeah, I forgot about lil snupe

What fucks me up is how it's always somebody from their hometown murking these cats out.

Like how Doe B got killed by another Birmingham cat who was in one of his videos.

You would think the people from your own hood would want to see you make it the most, but they end up being the most hateful muthafuckas. They don't want to see you having shit. Straight crabs in a barrel.

Man, that's why you just have to be like "fuck the hood" and help from a distance. Niggas don't love you, they love what they hope you can/will do for them

602305729e909530f93f2eeecd61d351.jpg

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor

jay z...1 of his nephews

em... proof

kanye... mom

jennifer hudson.. family

diddy.. biggie

nikki...management team

asap rocky.. his boy
Bro....celebrities and rappers are people too. Everyone, famous and non-famous has lost someone. Just because they are famous, that whole "blood sacrifice" nonsense is brought up.

I lost people, friends have lost people, BGOL has lost people....

That blood sacrifice nonsense is some mumbo jumbo superstitious nonsense. Everyone knows or was close to someone who has died, rappers, celebrities and famous people are no different.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bro....celebrities and rappers are people too. Everyone, famous and non-famous has lost someone. Just because they are famous, that whole "blood sacrifice" nonsense is brought up.

I lost people, friends have lost people, BGOL has lost people....

That blood sacrifice nonsense is some mumbo jumbo superstitious nonsense. Everyone knows or was close to someone who has died, rappers, celebrities and famous people are no different.

u kno how they say death comes in 3 well that term is not exactly rite but people still say it same with the blood sacrifice..i juss said it for people keepin score

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
Who stack or chinx? Both were leaving a club, but shit stack made it to his lobby just to take a slug to the neck :smh:

Yeah, I forgot about lil snupe

Man, that's why you just have to be like "fuck the hood" and help from a distance. Niggas don't love you, they love what they hope you can/will do for them

602305729e909530f93f2eeecd61d351.jpg

borrowed-crabs.jpg