french montana's artist chinx drugz killed

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
thats that attention whoring shit. cant stand that nigga
RIP

Dude is so damn wack. Like they do this when people are out here protesting talking about "Why don't you guys protest when a black guy kills another black guy.....". Like come on man the timing is fucked up.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ted-French-Montana-killed-drive-shooting.html

28C88A3D00000578-3085251-image-m-66_1431873887181.jpg
video-undefined-28C90BCC00000578-640_636x358.jpg
28C93C1F00000578-3085251-image-a-101_1431879928833.jpg
28C8B5DF00000578-3085251-image-a-72_1431874785004.jpg
28C8BB2D00000578-3085251-image-a-73_1431874911868.jpg

<iframe frameborder="0" width="698" height="503" scrolling="no" id="molvideoplayer" title="MailOnline Embed Player" src="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/embed/video/1184411.html" ></iframe>

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
You promote an image of bullshit, drugs and violence, that's the type of energy that's gonna come your way. Cats gonna learn one of these days that the energy you put out is the exact fucking energy you're gonna get back. Ain't no retirement plan in the dope and gang life, only two ways to go, jail or death.

Do ya'll feel the same way towards how you react after someone is killed and you say this stupid shit :confused:

Dude is so damn wack. Like they do this when people are out here protesting talking about "Why don't you guys protest when a black guy kills another black guy.....". Like come on man the timing is fucked up.

Meek did the same bullshit on instagram :smh:

Everyone did condolences and he did some rambling bullshit

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Do ya'll feel the same way towards how you react after someone is killed and you say this stupid shit :confused:

he is coming out with a album. i bet he will release a rip chinx song too. that shit was a lil too extra.

Max Headrom

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Dude, I've grown up with cats that banged and sold drugs. When the streets came knocking and took them out, it was hard for me to feel anything because it's the life they chose and they knew the consequences before they signed up for that life. All I'm saying is, these cats don't know how much unwarranted bullshit promoting this life brings to their everyday life ON TOP of being a Black man in this country. I feel bad for his kid and his family because it's fucked up they have to go through this. Those streets ain't no fairytale shit, no happy endings when you play those games.

smiley337

Potential Star
Registered
the other nigga that was in the car with him say ol boy saved his life cokeboy_yemen that nobody mention

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Dude, I've grown up with cats that banged and sold drugs. When the streets came knocking and took them out, it was hard for me to feel anything because it's the life they chose and they knew the consequences before they signed up for that life. All I'm saying is, these cats don't know how much unwarranted bullshit promoting this life brings to their everyday life ON TOP of being a Black man in this country. I feel bad for his kid and his family because it's fucked up they have to go through this. Those streets ain't no fairytale shit, no happy endings when you play those games.

Who doesn't know this

He knew this. He talked about it. He saw Stack get killed just when he started getting some buzz.

Again, he wasn't in the streets, he was rapping.

You aren't saying anything new, and your comments are unnecessary.

If a older person dies do you run in and say, well that muthafucka was old.

So chill with the bullshit unnecessary comments.

Max Headrom

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who doesn't know this

He knew this. He talked about it. He saw Stack get killed just when he started getting some buzz.

You were a fan, I get it. Still doesn't change my view on muthafuckas that promote death, drugs and violence. That shit is damaging to our youth and we don't NEED anymore fucking hurdles to jump when we're so far behind the curve as a people. I don't look at this as "just music" because it's not. Music is one of THEE most powerful weapons at our disposal because it can shape lives so cats gotta be responsible with the shit they put out there.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
Man shut the hell up and I am not a fan of this dude.
Who doesn't know this

Co-sign

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You promote an image of bullshit, drugs and violence, that's the type of energy that's gonna come your way. Cats gonna learn one of these days that the energy you put out is the exact fucking energy you're gonna get back. Ain't no retirement plan in the dope and gang life, only two ways to go, jail or death.

....Realest shit written in here

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yeah I saw that Meek shit and heard he doing a song dedicated to him. Its a time and place and today wasn't it. Its just corny to me and annoying. It happens everytime too.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
28C93C1F00000578-3085251-image-a-101_1431879928833.jpg

Briarwood aint projects. Them are co-ops n condos back there.

I'm guessing there's some unresolved beef catching up to him for them to tighten him up the way they did.

This can't be no random shit.

I'm betting some fool will be on social media bragging about this shit sometime soon.

SKATTA

International
International Member
You were a fan, I get it. Still doesn't change my view on muthafuckas that promote death, drugs and violence. That shit is damaging to our youth and we don't NEED anymore fucking hurdles to jump when we're so far behind the curve as a people. I don't look at this as "just music" because it's not. Music is one of THEE most powerful weapons at our disposal because it can shape lives so cats gotta be responsible with the shit they put out there.

Agreed.

most these rappers are useless to me.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
This faggot "Truth" tryin to sound like he knows these hoods. Exposed again faggot. Fakest motherfucker to ever sign on this site I tried to tell y'all miggas :smh::smh:

You're obsession is pure faggotry. Notice nobody but me acknowledges your hoe ass. You don't know who the fuck I am you Midwestern bamma fuck boy stan. Stop acting like you know me pussy trick. You quoting a troll as validation for your faggot obsession. Ask niggas if I'm wrong about that area and then go kill yourself you hoe ass coward.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/embed/82349" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DirtyCake

Superstar *****
Platinum Member
You're obsession is pure faggotry. Notice nobody but me acknowledges your hoe ass. You don't know who the fuck I am you Midwestern bamma fuck boy stan. Stop acting like you know me pussy trick. You quoting a troll as validation for your faggot obsession. Ask niggas if I'm wrong about that area and then go kill yourself you hoe ass coward.
Wasn't talking to anyone but you. You're the coward. Fake ass bitch. Keep lying about your life on the Internet. You gets no respect. And actually you act like you know me telling me my job my money etc. I speak on the fake shit you do on here for years. You mask your lies with corny jokes and dumb threads you know your a fraud. Bi polar piece of shit. I know you take meds for mental illness ( or at least they told you to :lol::lol:):smh:

KATDADDY

underground king
BGOL Investor
Briarwood is borderline. That area is cheap and most people living there are Blacks and Albanian cacs. It's close to Jamaica. It's not far fetched to get caught slipping there.

shut ya bitch ass up,, u anit from new york,,

that area is nothing but condo's and co-op., with a big shopping mall in the area and the court house not too far,, no where in that area is cheap ,,

fuck outta here dweeb!!!

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
shut ya bitch ass up,, u anit from new york,,

that area is nothing but condo's and co-op., with a big shopping mall in the area and the court house not too far,, no where in that area is cheap ,,

fuck outta here dweeb!!!

Who the fuck are you you bitch ass nigga. My pops is from Lefrak you hoe ass bum. You think that area is well off? You must be broke. There are a group of poor people there . You from NY but you think that area ain't cheap when you can get 100k apartments in the area. Suck a dick pussy.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Who the fuck are you you bitch ass nigga. My pops is from Lefrak you hoe ass bum. You think that area is well off? You must be broke. There are a group of poor people there . You from NY but you think that area ain't cheap when you can get 100k apartments in the area. Suck a dick pussy.

Chances of that being the "truth" :rolleyes:

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
def a meek mills type move..he looking for that track to push his name out there again..prob tired as bein seen as nikki new boyfriend..that's pretty much his tag now

:lol: :lol::lol: :lol: son, my homegirl JUST said this! She said something about him and I said "I don't know, for some reason he's type corny to me now" to which she replied "well, I didn't like him before but nikki's new boo is kind of cute" :dunno:

All his old shit still goes, but I'm not feeling the chinx track and he already made one for snupe

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Chances of that being the "truth" :rolleyes:

You again. I think we all know you like to post like a bitch with snappy hoe ass responses. You a woman right? Or are you just feminine. Is the area around Van Wyck well off and not cheap. Answer that simplex.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
You again. I think we all know you like to post like a bitch with snappy hoe ass responses. You a woman right? Or are you just feminine. Is the area around Van Wyck well off and not cheap. Answer that simplex.

Come with something original.

Your whole act is tired. You're ten years in to your facade.

You're a liar on the internet, because you aren't shit. Everyone up here knows you're full of shit.

You're like Da Con to everyone up here, but you still want to pretend.

Grow the fuck up bitch

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Come with something original.

Your whole act is tired. You're ten years in to your facade.

You're a liar on the internet, because you aren't shit. Everyone up here knows you're full of shit.

You're like Da Con to everyone up here, but you still want to pretend.

Grow the fuck up bitch

The only act that is tired is yours. You don't contribute shit but a fags perspective. You don't post pussy, you're not funny, you just go in threads like a woman on her period. Be original? Everybody says the same shit about your hoe ass for a reason. Grow up? You grow up you fucking faggot. I never seen you in a pussy post ever. EVER. The liar is your hoe ass, lying like you have testosterone.