french montana's artist chinx drugz killed

DirtyCake

Superstar *****
Platinum Member
Come with something original.

Your whole act is tired. You're ten years in to your facade.

You're a liar on the internet, because you aren't shit. Everyone up here knows you're full of shit.

You're like Da Con to everyone up here, but you still want to pretend.

Grow the fuck up bitch

He tha fakest piece of shit to ever come on this site. Worse than blunt or any of them mfs. Everything he says is worth shit

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
tumblr_n18bkokU801rrkahjo3_400.gif

Yea i was like that too but damn man people still try and jack other peoples cars and shit? wtf:smh: RIP dude. :(

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
man people still try and jack other peoples cars and shit? wtf:smh: RIP dude. :(

that or try to rob the person who driving it..some wolves see a nice car and think u got bread on you..chinx 1 of them cats that carry pockets of cash on him and wear jewelry so maybe them dudes was trying to pull them over and rob..when he try to sped off dude got pissed and start firing away..that could be 1 of them scenario's..maybe the truth will come out

FIVEFIVE

Star
Registered
So there's cats in here who think a nigga deserve to die for rapping. Fuck y'all and the one bedroom dirty ass apt y'all share with y'all elderly moms.

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
So there's cats in here who think a nigga deserve to die for rapping. Fuck y'all and the one bedroom dirty ass apt y'all share with y'all elderly moms.

You could google this story, click the link then hit the comment section and find plenty... I'm just shocked about some being here

tuckdog

Rising Star
Registered
yo teach why u laughin

I'm sorry bruh, but that shit caught me off guard. The older I get the more I lose sympathy for guys that still push drug/street culture. Working with children allows you to see just how much of an impact these guys have on kids lives and it's beyond sad. I'm a counselor too fam not a teacher. :cool:

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I'm sorry bruh, but that shit caught me off guard. The older I get the more I lose sympathy for guys that still push drug/street culture. Working with children allows you to see just how much of an impact these guys have on kids lives and it's beyond sad. I'm a counselor too fam not a teacher. :cool:
:cool:
shit was funny tho:smh:

keep doin good work bro

keone

International Member
Thanks, man. I'm trying. Good to see brothas like you still round these parts. Thought all the real niggas had gone and left the board to these cupcakes.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

and let shaddy take over nah

keone

International Member
<iframe width="710" height="490" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8o2ElNgyhio" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
The only act that is tired is yours. You don't contribute shit but a fags perspective. You don't post pussy, you're not funny, you just go in threads like a woman on her period. Be original? Everybody says the same shit about your hoe ass for a reason. Grow up? You grow up you fucking faggot. I never seen you in a pussy post ever. EVER. The liar is your hoe ass, lying like you have testosterone.

That's because bitch ass muthafucka, you ain't in them. You're up here trying to impress men.

You prefer no body having lady boy looking yellow broads. Coincidence?

Just like your bitch ass likes to get peed on. What straight sane male likes that shit? Much less being dominated.

Hell I don't even think you're black. You're probably an asian dude trying to be down. That's why Cunt being exposed had your ass shook so badly.

Who do I have to be funny for? Your bitch ass? I'd rather make your soul burn with the "TRUTH"

And tell me, what's fuckin manly about lying to a bunch of dudes? Who the fuck are you impressing? If that doesn't reek of faggotry, I don't know what does.

I bet your fake DJ ass doesn't even know who Chinx is, just trying to continue the charade. You've told so many lies you don't know what's what. Every fuckin thread people poke holes in your lies. Yet your psychotic ass continues the shit.

DirtyCake

Superstar *****
Platinum Member
That's because bitch ass muthafucka, you ain't in them. You're up here trying to impress men.

You prefer no body having lady boy looking yellow broads. Coincidence?

Just like your bitch ass likes to get peed on. What straight sane male likes that shit? Much less being dominated.

Hell I don't even think you're black. You're probably an asian dude trying to be down. That's why Cunt being exposed had your ass shook so badly.

Who do I have to be funny for? Your bitch ass? I'd rather make your soul burn with the "TRUTH"

And tell me, what's fuckin manly about lying to a bunch of dudes? Who the fuck are you impressing? If that doesn't reek of faggotry, I don't know what does.

I bet your fake DJ ass doesn't even know who Chinx is, just trying to continue the charade. You've told so many lies you don't know what's what. Every fuckin thread people poke holes in your lies. Yet your psychotic ass continues the shit.

he aint black. don't believe nothing he says. look at the lengths he went through to lie to niggas for years. piece of shit

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
he aint black. don't believe nothing he says. look at the lengths he went through to lie to niggas for years. piece of shit

The shit is just as bad as Da Con, but he's gotten a pass for the shit.

This faggot was actually researching shit to give dudes advice up here...DUDES. Con was actually doing it to impress women and get some pussy. This faggot? Now he's still trying to do it trying to claim how he grew up in the hood. This faggot is trying to claim every hood in the country. I bet his mom grew up in Compton, and his aunt in Chicago. So which one is it Truth, Paterson(north jersey) or Camden(south)...or are you trying to claim both? Including Philly too, right? This low self esteem having Iowa living bitch boy.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

It never sits well with me when an innocent black life is cut short due to violence, but what you have to say is so true...
Personally I think more of us should work with the youth just to see and understand the big role the media plays in shaping their thinking and the impact that music and videos can have on their lives.
We need to get off of that, well I used to do such and such as a youth and turned out ok, just long enough to understand that in the real world, things doesn't have to effect 100% of the populous to have a devastating effect in the community, because even a small shift of about 5% of the population enough to create a major crisis for the whole mass, the crack epidemic is a perfect example of this.

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
I liked one or two of his songs.

But anyways....Im assuming most of you are fans or are from NY or something.
No diss...but I dont understand why this death warrants a 4+ page discussion thread.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea RIP to this young man but brothers like Max are hitting it on the head. You can not continue to pushing a destructive lifestyle, image, message and it not come back to see you sooner then later.

Also a fellow Counselor in here also stated what I see everyday, tons of kids are imitating these guys self destructive message. Makes my job hard as shit, cause they like so and so said I don't gotta do this that and third.

Hate it for kids, and family. I wish cats would take it back and start building on records and respecting the influence they have on themselves, community and actually still get paid for it..

DirtyCake

Superstar *****
Platinum Member
The shit is just as bad as Da Con, but he's gotten a pass for the shit.

This faggot was actually researching shit to give dudes advice up here...DUDES. Con was actually doing it to impress women and get some pussy. This faggot? Now he's still trying to do it trying to claim how he grew up in the hood. This faggot is trying to claim every hood in the country. I bet his mom grew up in Compton, and his aunt in Chicago. So which one is it Truth, Paterson(north jersey) or Camden(south)...or are you trying to claim both? Including Philly too, right? This low self esteem having Iowa living bitch boy.

That nigga is skitzo. :lol: he claims every hood. But bought them hood to hood DVDs and took notes. That guy is this worst piece of shit on here. He has almost 50k posts of total garbage. Bragging about how he will lick hoes assholes lying about his life claiming hoods what a sad bitch man :smh:

DirtyCake

Superstar *****
Platinum Member
The only act that is tired is yours. You don't contribute shit but a fags perspective. You don't post pussy, you're not funny, you just go in threads like a woman on her period. Be original? Everybody says the same shit about your hoe ass for a reason. Grow up? You grow up you fucking faggot. I never seen you in a pussy post ever. EVER. The liar is your hoe ass, lying like you have testosterone.

When have you ever posted pussy? Posting like a pussy trying to impress us ain't the same dick head