Fresh out the feds!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Was wondering where you were. You good Nawlinsn?

etR6Fz.jpg

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dont the OTHER CO's look out for him tho, not like he bagged

for doing grimey shit, he got bagged for doing CO shit, and just got caught!!
Truthfully the other cos told me they wish they could do what I did, but at Thomson they get away with it
Tell him if he let's a dude braid his hair, don't come back to BGOL.
I keep my hair low but dudes was getting braided daily
What them female officers in there doin?

Zmvw4D.jpg
Looking like ran thru trailer Park trash

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Share your stories.

Was the charge legit….were you treated decently…..

I guess lockdown answers most of it.

Question: One reason I hope nvr to go back is…….

One thing that’s was not as bad as I would’ve thought was…..

Blessings bruh

Carry on……
The COs treated me decent after they read my jacket
My first celly was black p Stone him and the rest of the coalition put a hit on my head when they found out I was a c.o., it's a low level facility but ran like a medium because it housed medium inmates to fill beds, food terrible and small portions, stayed on lockdown, race wars at least once a month, commissary was terrible, we got walked to the shower in handcuffs at gun point and officers had on riot gear, we were fed peanut butter sandwiches for over a month and I have a peanut allergy so I survived on turkey and apples

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
My first celly was black p Stone him and the rest of the coalition put a hit on my head when they found out I was a c.o., it's a low level facility but ran like a medium because it housed medium inmates to fill beds, food terrible and small portions, stayed on lockdown, race wars at least once a month, commissary was terrible, we got walked to the shower in handcuffs at gun point and officers had on riot gear, we were fed peanut butter sandwiches for over a month and I have a peanut allergy so I survived on turkey and apples
I hope you never have to deal with that shit again.

kesq

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn. You just told me a whole fucking story in about 50 words. Excellent.

Please tell me the first thing you wanted to eat when you got out.