Platinum Member
Welcome back! Next stop....

images

:cheers:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Aggravated assault

Damn fed time for an assault charge my g?

Same thing I was thinking? Da fuck he fought a Smithsonian security guard?

Welcome home, fam!

Welcome home fam

For those wondering here is original thread

I been fighting this federal case for the last 3 yrs now from when I was a C.O. and I gotta self surrender Jan 2
It's an assault case, an inmate raped, sodimized, and stabbed a female counselor 22 times and left her for dead. I took him to intake, took off the cuffs, told him to submit to a search and he told me"I got the weapon on me, if you come close, I'm gone rape you like I did that bitch and gut you too" Lets just say it didn't go in his favor after that. Since then the prison admin has changed their stance AND stories about what happened and i wasn't even prosecuted by the state. This happened in 19.Feds picked it up in 20. I have to report to FCI Thompson by 2pm on Jan2. My attorneys are doing motions to get me released early, so i'm speaking that into existence. It would've been different if I had an attorney to start but I had a PD and she told me take the guilty plea. A week before court she removed herself via email. There's so much more involved in this case it would take forever to type. Got sentenced to 24 months but because of time served, taking the guilty plea, a proffer deal,etc i wont have to do that long.

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These negros today got tv, computer games, social media everything.
Mofo recording music videos in jail lol smh
You can buy a tablet for 150 the social media shit is if you rent phone time or buy a phone for anywhere from 1200 to 5k when I first there it was 1200 after the lockdowns and race wars between blacks and Mexicans prices went up
Stamps, yes postage stamps, was money in there. A haircut, 10 stamps aka $5 aka half a flat

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All the Mexicans were loud and on some gay shit with each other. They was disrespectful as fuck.Paisas everywhere
They had"cars" which meant that you were either on gang time or from a certain area. So since I'm from the boot they put me in the South car. But I claimed"man time" which meant I was solo. I wasn't getting involved in prison politics, everybody was snaking everybody else

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Bogus, ain't no gun was found. They lied to the bop to get hazard pay. What happened was somebody got caught with a phone and said he could do a drone drop SMH that place is notorious for lying to the bop(bureau of prison) their pay got cut 26% so they would lie saying we were bringing guns in, etc to get their pay back up

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How do you move and navigate around that. I heard there are levels to how common that is, but it depends on where your housed.
Shit everywhere bro, chomos too. You rock one and you getting a hate crime charge. The gay shit so common that dudes just accept that their homeboy fuckin another man. Oh so and so got money so he good or so and so got rep in the streets it's ok. One of the heads of the GD was a snitch and messed with them boys but nobody messed with him because of his rank. The black p stones was bragging on how they turned Kevin Gates out when he was in Cook county(confirmed fag) and yes he's a p Stone

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This is true and still goes on to this day
It's also known as the"Thomson tattoo" where they cuff your wrists so tight you see the mark for 3 days. I got it twice
Also there's rooms where they take inmates and beat them for days, you get"fresh hands" for 3 days

He's trying get it shut down but because the feds put so much money in it they won't it'll be a ice camp soon

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Shit everywhere bro, chomos too. You rock one and you getting a hate crime charge. The gay shit so common that dudes just accept that their homeboy fuckin another man. Oh so and so got money so he good or so and so got rep in the streets it's ok. One of the heads of the GD was a snitch and messed with them boys but nobody messed with him because of his rank. The black p stones was bragging on how they turned Kevin Gates out when he was in Cook county(confirmed fag) and yes he's a p Stone
[]

Journey

Rising Star
Registered
I just read the original thread you made back in December 2023 (posted above) that started all this.

Whatever happened to that female counselor, is she still alive. How does an inmate manage to rape and stab a female counselor 22 times. Was she alone with the inmate? Aren't there protocols in place that females who are health care workers need to have guards around them at all times when dealing with convicts. How does that incident even happen to begin with?

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just read the original thread you made back in December 2023 (posted above) that started all this.

Whatever happened to that female counselor, is she still alive. How does an inmate manage to rape and stab a female counselor 22 times. Was she alone with the inmate? Aren't there protocols in place that females who are health care workers need to have guards around them at all times when dealing with convicts. How does that incident even happen to begin with?
Last I heard she's alive. She didn't come to my trial or give a character statement and my legal team reached out to her. Yes she was supposed to have security but due to HIPAA he was allowed to be in there one on one.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I tried to put money on your books but I think Mask bought McDonald's with it.

Glad you're back home, mayne.

Ohhhhh you crossed eye mudda sucka

Tell the the truth…..

You requested that $15 back, when Biden matched Trump’s foolish actions during the debate.

The uneasy feeling Trump would win kept you up over nite.

That feeling led you to the thought, “Boy u couldn’t give money to any Maga supporter”