Fresh out the feds!!

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To say this is a federal facility, shit is being run terribly. Every day for lunch it’s turkey sandwich or peanut butter and jelly breakfast is cold cereal and dinner be random bs
They paid a family of Mexicans $40k to paint the halls and stairs we Dont have Internet except phones, only have 4 showers for 70 people they don’t have bus passes so you either have to walk every where or uber the case managers don’t assist with job placement the list goes on and on you’re basically on your own here

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So I go to take a shower and I walk to the back where the bathroom is and what do I see???
A Caucasian gentleman getting off his knees in front of a black gentleman
Now, I'm not the smartest man in the world but I do believe I walked in on something I didn't wanna see

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So I go to take a shower and I walk to the back where the bathroom is and what do I see???
A Caucasian gentleman getting off his knees in front of a black gentleman
Now, I'm not the smartest man in the world but I do believe I walked in on something I didn't wanna see
Those federal halfway houses are shitty. I dropped off someone at the one here in Raleigh and thought it was an abandon business.
South%20Raleigh%20Reentry%20Center.png