Fresh out the feds!!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You made tougher than me! I am in that interrogation room like Tom!!! Confessing to shyt I POSSIBLY couldn't have done! Flipping on people I don't even know!
a1597755-193f-47ff-995c-6acd3cf7d09b_text.gif

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What I can say is this, all the other races showed unity. Birthdays, MFS going home, etc they came together and had big ass meals. Nope not us, too busy arguing about dumb shit.
I have a brother that did 20 and several family members that lesser time but it was still fed times and they all said that things have changed in the feds cause back in 2001 a lot of shit that goes on now wouldn't slide back than,that gay,that disrespect and arguing amongst ourself would of been dead and if you wasn't with the program you....your going to go either way.

The feds is picking up cases that they normally wouldn't,a illegal gun case,fraud,shit that they wouldn't even look at and that's part of the problem cause a lot of them dudes is use to state time and bringing that shit to the feds as if its state time and its not...

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have a brother that did 20 and several family members that lesser time but it was still fed times and they all said that things have changed in the feds cause back in 2001 a lot of shit that goes on now wouldn't slide back than,that gay,that disrespect and arguing amongst ourself would of been dead and if you wasn't with the program you....your going to go either way.

The feds is picking up cases that they normally wouldn't,a illegal gun case,fraud,shit that they wouldn't even look at and that's part of the problem cause a lot of them dudes is use to state time and bringing that shit to the feds as if its state time and its not...
This is true
These MFS running around loud and disrespectful all times of the morning like before the doors even pop and you can't say shit

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Funny story
I accidently sat at the wrong table. Hell I ain't know shit, first time in, nobody told me shit. I'm sitting at the chomo table and they all smiling, being nice and shit. Then finally, one brother came to me and was like"slim get yo ass from that table before people start asking questions and looking at you funny"
I'm like bruh ain't no signs up, nobody gave me the rundown or nothing

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Funny story
I accidently sat at the wrong table. Hell I ain't know shit, first time in, nobody told me shit. I'm sitting at the chomo table and they all smiling, being nice and shit. Then finally, one brother came to me and was like"slim get yo ass from that table before people start asking questions and looking at you funny"
I'm like bruh ain't no signs up, nobody gave me the rundown or nothing
Like prison is the first day of high school?!?!? Sign-up for Choir, Football, Batty boy, etc...

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Subbed for later

Welcome back fam!....

"Whats today's math?".....haha
Bro no lie I looked for them in there but there’s none. Some prisons have them labeled as a terrorist group at one point they took the Koran out because it had jihad in it
A lot of the Muslims were fraud, they got drunk, got High on k2, or were on gang time I’m so out of it in todays math it’s sad

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There were Jan 6 people there and talk about entitled, but they knew some things. Them mf got released before anyone else, they said there’s a movie/docu series coming out about that day, and they was so confident about trump getting back in office. Kept saying “it’s all part of the plan” and saying more events were about to happen. I just shrugged it off like they had on Tinfoil hats but after the event Saturday who knows

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I was thinking about take up automotive mechanic at the technical school.

I’ve had them thoughts about a shop that just change breaks. Catering to the after hours folks.
Maybe staying open from 2pm to 10pm

I’m bored in this halfway house
I’m torn between getting my cdl or my electrician’s certification
I want something long term
What apps help felons with education/training programs or should I just go back to udemy and coursera

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Shit I wish I knew my PO told my people he can get me home in around a week, these people here talking about 4 months
Ain’t no fucking way

you wasn’t even in confinement long enough to get fully institutionalized and they talking for 4 months.