Fresh out the feds!!

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sitting in this halfway house pissin me off seriously. I’m asking my case worker for info on bring my CDL out going into someone’s electrician training and he got no answers. Then telling me I gotta wait just to go get my DL renewed is even worse. I’m not trying stay here long time. This shit is basically a trap house funded by the government, you’ll be surprised at what goes on in here

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered
Sitting in this halfway house pissin me off seriously. I’m asking my case worker for info on bring my CDL out going into someone’s electrician training and he got no answers. Then telling me I gotta wait just to go get my DL renewed is even worse. I’m not trying stay here long time. This shit is basically a trap house funded by the government, you’ll be surprised at what goes on in here
Sounds like it's just a stutter step above being in prison

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why everybody sagging? These mfs some fags. I’m talking about pants almost to the knees. My bad yall random rant.
But I was laughing about we could only flush the toilet 3 times in an hour in the prison and the water was undrinkable for the first few months. No microwaves and didn’t have ice machine until may so all we had was tap water. They even stopped selling clean water on commissary and that shit was $1 a bottle for a 10oz bottle

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sooooo I heard this noise my first night in the Feds. I wake up my celly “bruh wtf is that noise,I know that ain’t what I think it is” all he says is “slim go to sleep, just go to sleep”
I couldn’t though, shit was loud as hell thru the wall. Nasty Mexican mfs , had to threaten to beat they ass in the morning for them to stop.

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I tell you what, you will never get lied to more in your life than you do dealing with corrections
What’s the fucking point of lying ALL THE TIME
I used to call them out about it and they hated me for it. Especially during lockdowns and more even at the halfway house I call them out on bs

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
All the Mexicans were loud and on some gay shit with each other. They was disrespectful as fuck.Paisas everywhere
They had"cars" which meant that you were either on gang time or from a certain area. So since I'm from the boot they put me in the South car. But I claimed"man time" which meant I was solo. I wasn't getting involved in prison politics, everybody was snaking everybody else
Glad somebody finally telling the truth about them homo spics..

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit everywhere bro, chomos too. You rock one and you getting a hate crime charge. The gay shit so common that dudes just accept that their homeboy fuckin another man. Oh so and so got money so he good or so and so got rep in the streets it's ok. One of the heads of the GD was a snitch and messed with them boys but nobody messed with him because of his rank. The black p stones was bragging on how they turned Kevin Gates out when he was in Cook county(confirmed fag) and yes he's a p Stone

I fuckin knew it, there was something wrong and thats it.. well it seems like he is accepting it,

he actually said he sucked dick and liked it, and chicks still screaming for him.....

disgusting....!!!!

BRUH the fuckin INFO YOU GOT, you could make some nice money with a youtube page bruh,

lots of ex prisoners doing real well slanging them youtube dollars..

all the talk you heard as a CO.. bruh... you WILL GET ENOUGH SUBS TO BE MONETIZED BRUH!!!

just fine tune your story telling skills... CHA CHING$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

dont forget yo friends tho!!!

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
What I can say is this, all the other races showed unity. Birthdays, MFS going home, etc they came together and had big ass meals. Nope not us, too busy arguing about dumb shit.
They got our program so fucked up...it aint even funny!! Everyone tipping their hats off to each other as they should and we in the middle of some shit..arguing about nothing! :smh: