Fuck ALL you non-voting, lame excuse, dumbass ninjas.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Where is the evidence black people aren't voting? I feel like that's just rhetoric for when things don't go our way. None of these politicians are going to give us what we want, but we still be voting.
I vote every time knowing full well that Tennessee is going to be a red state no matter what..it ain't enough black people in this state to turn it blue.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All good bruh I respect your choice but when you get in a spot and 12 has complete immunity to pull up with a gun to your head think about 2024 and a day you decided not to vote. I’m voting for my kids and their kids.

Uuugh, I'm black. I've been there and done that more than 2wice before I was even 18.

Your kids don't have the same issue as my kids. Couch 2024..

Mo_Fun

Potential Star
OG Investor
Uuugh, I'm black. I've been there and done that more than 2wice before I was even 18.

Your kids don't have the same issue as my kids. Couch 2024..
Sorry bruh I didn’t say you were not black. My point my brother is your vote is more than about now it’s for the future. Sorry are you saying you had the cops put a gun to your head twice or are you saying you voted twice? Just asking I was a little unclear of the end of your post. Respectfully couch 2024 is a whack tag.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I vote every time knowing full well that Tennessee is going to be a red state no matter what..it ain't enough black people in this state to turn it blue.

With migration that could change as in Georgia.

IF Asians and Hispanics vote blue.

350 million people in the country, we're barely 10 percent or so of that, yet it's always our fault when the party loses

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sorry bruh I didn’t say you were not black. My point my brother is your vote is more than about now it’s for the future. Sorry are you saying you had the cops put a gun to your head twice or are you saying you voted twice? Just asking I was a little unclear of the end of your post. Respectfully couch 2024 is a whack tag.

It's a great tag.

Cops been putting guns to my people faces since the country began. This shows how out of touch people are when asking for the black vote.

It's whack to tell me to vote because you want my help to stop something from happening to y'all, that's beeeeeen happening to us. Respectfully that's whack

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thread logic: Voting will stop the police from murdering Black people.

wait-what.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Man, fuck all these ninjas. Not voting with the shit he’s saying out in the open is us asking him to make us below second or third class citizens. I see some many black people and on her not taking it’s seriously. I don’t care what Harris did in the past; this shit hurt me. I got cops (3) in my family. Still, fuck the police. If Trump even attempts immunity for this guy …:angry:

Fuck all these black republicans and coons with every excuse not to vote.

Just to be clear...

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you vote for the right people and the right laws, it will at least increase the consequences they face when it happens.

Hopefully slowing down the killing of unarmed people.
Bro, the problem is White Supremacy itself; this country is built on it. So our Black bodies are fodder to this United States colonial project, voting will do nothing in this rooted colonial mindset in terms of police murder, those pigs are the White Supremacist soldiers.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro, the problem is White Supremacy itself; this country is built on it. So our Black bodies are fodder to this United States colonial project, voting will do nothing in this rooted colonial mindset in terms of police murder, those pigs are the White Supremacist soldiers.
OK... So just do nothing about it?

What is the solution?

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That law is at the state level
OK...What's your point?

My only point is, voting matters!!!

National, state, or city level....voting matters.

If all the Black people that are eligible to vote, got out and voted, you would see change!!

It's that simple.

Once lawmakers see that Black people will come out in mass to vote, they will HAVE to cater to us more and more.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This has gotta be THE DUMBEST shit posted here by far.
This is the exact mindset the OP created this thread to expose and combat.:hmm:

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OK... So just do nothing about it?

What is the solution?
I don't know how to make a White Supremacist not racist; in that same vain, the United States is built on racism & Dr. King & Malcolm X & many others like Fred Hampton attempted to find a solution & the United States undermined them and helped assassinate them. Now you're asking me for a solution to White Supremacy...lol.

Mo_Fun

Potential Star
OG Investor
It's a great tag.

Cops been putting guns to my people faces since the country began. This shows how out of touch people are when asking for the black vote.

It's whack to tell me to vote because you want my help to stop something from happening to y'all, that's beeeeeen happening to us. Respectfully that's whack
Ok bruh you just made my point. Part of the fight is to stop cops from killing us. Sorry that you think I’m out of touch. I guess we’ve got to more work to do than I thought. God bless

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OK...What's your point?

My only point is, voting matters!!!

National, state, or city level....voting matters.

If all the Black people that are eligible to vote, got out and voted, you would see change!!

It's that simple.

Once lawmakers see that Black people will come out in mass to vote, they will HAVE to cater to us more and more.
We BEEN voting that's the point. My only argument is that we been voting, and we should continue. We can argue another day over how much difference it makes.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This has gotta be THE DUMBEST shit posted here by far.
This is the exact mindset the OP created this thread to expose and combat.:hmm:
The irony calling what I said "dumb" without anyone rebuttal. Just name calling. I see you. & you probably believe the pigs exist to protect and serve you....lol. If you believe that then how is Santa & Tooth Fairy doing? Wake Up!

Fool, the pigs are literally training in Israel and you think the pigs are going to protect you. Ask Sonya Massey about how the pigs protected her...

The pigs are building 'Cop Cities' all over the United States and what I said is dumb? Who asked or voted for 'cop cities'? Huh? Open your mind and your eyes.

Last edited:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know how to make a White Supremacist not racist; in that same vain, the United States is built on racism & Dr. King & Malcolm X & many others like Fred Hampton attempted to find a solution & the United States undermined them and helped assassinate them. Now you're asking me for a solution to White Supremacy...lol.
( Heavy Sigh )

All good man.

You feel your way, I'll take as much action as I legally can.

Maybe one day we will meet in the middle.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
( Heavy Sigh )

All good man.

You feel your way, I'll take as much action as I legally can.

Maybe one day we will meet in the middle.
There is no middle, though. Just like I told the other dude, the pigs are building 'Cop Cities' all over the United States, and who voted for that?

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Voting will keep that tidal wave of white supremacy at bay. The only thing that can stop WS is money! Money isn't gonna get out of politics. We start buying our politicians, our lobbyists. WS is squashed. But we have to get on the same page. Being "lead" by Tariq, Umar, etc... and all waring against each other does nothing for the common good of us. There is a PLAN, but we don't have the finances nor the personalities to lead it.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Voting will keep that tidal wave of white supremacy at bay. The only thing that can stop WS is money! Money isn't gonna get out of politics. We start buying our politicians, our lobbyists. WS is squashed. But we have to get on the same page. Being "lead" by Tariq, Umar, etc... and all waring against each other does nothing for the common good of us. There is a PLAN, but we don't have the finances nor the personalities to lead it.
Bro, they are building 'Cop Cities' around the United States, who voted for that? Huh?