Fuck ALL you non-voting, lame excuse, dumbass ninjas.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Uuugh, I'm black. I've been there and done that more than 2wice before I was even 18.

Your kids don't have the same issue as my kids. Couch 2024..
Coons-to-Go has 20% of sofas.

One of those smartest person in a room full of dummies mentalities. :lol:

Your inaction is you action? :roflmao:

“I did the best thang for all of us?” What was that? “Nuffin! I ain’t do shit, but I will be complaining louder than everyone who did vote!”

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Coons-to-Go has 20% of sofas.

One of those smartest person in a room full of dummies mentalities. :lol:

Your inaction is you action? :roflmao:

“I did the best thang for all of us?” What was that? “Nuffin! I ain’t do shit, but I will be complaining louder than everyone who did vote!”
I don't listen to tethers or whites for that matter

Dota

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
YouTube really fucked black men’s heads up. Dude just told me he can’t see himself voting for a black woman (blah blah blah) niggas got a girlfriend and two daughters. Literally hit me with the “What even makes her qualified..?” bullshit. What kind of Stockholm syndrome shit is happening to black men where they can see the monster Trump is over their hatred for women? I’m hard on women, but I’m not a goddamn fool. How does any black man look at Trump and not see it, and but it, I mean, everything? I turned and walked away from the ninja. Wanted to punch him.

The person you're describing is EXACTLY my cousin :lol:. Girlfriend, two daughters, and be on some bullshit. I can understand it though as those who are not educated can be easily influenced by lies. Debunk his IG stories with facts and he's dodging like the Matrix.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
I have more patients for flat Earthers than Black Trump supporters. My disdain and distrust for Trump goes back to the Central Park 5 in the 1980's. I'll also never forget that devil Trump showed remorse for Dylan Roof, being attacked in prison :angry:. Just recently he said he will pardon the pig who slaughtered Sonya Massey. A devil the military had dismissed and deemed unfit for service.

It's almost as though folks forget the shit show of a presidency he already had. After that devil was elected, in his first interview, he went from saying he will ban gay marriage to saying he had no problem with gay marriage. Then he said all that Crooked Hillary, talk was just something they came up with and it stuck. He admitted to grifting the nation. Yet dummies really think he's not going to do it again. :smh: People are so proudly stupid and ignorant these days. It's as though critical thinking is a super power to those mental midgets.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
I have more patients for flat Earthers than Black Trump supporters. My disdain and distrust for Trump goes back to the Central Park 5 in the 1980's. I'll also never forget that devil Trump showed remorse for Dylan Roof, being attacked in prison :angry:. Just recently he said he will pardon the pig who slaughtered Sonya Massey. A devil the military had dismissed and deemed unfit for service.

It's almost as though folks forget the shit show of a presidency he already had. After that devil was elected, in his first interview, he went from saying he will ban gay marriage to saying he had no problem with gay marriage. Then he said all that Crooked Hillary, talk was just something they came up with and it stuck. He admitted to grifting the nation. Yet dummies really think he's not going to do it again. :smh: People are so proudly stupid and ignorant these days. It's as though critical thinking is a super power to those mental midgets.
I also hate the "She's not Black!" bozos. Like these fucking morons haven't been for white people all their lives, with the exception of Barack's 2 terms.

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
I thought we were keeping g the political shit to a minimum? Staunch Democrats are doing a lot of trolling and shaming.
Them "vote blue no matter who" folks are the just as under informed and condensing, as MAGA idiots. More than one thing can be true at a time. Just because you question the status quo doesn't mean you're traitors to the community. As far as I'm concerned, blindly following anything or anyone without question is a sign of lower intelligence.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Latinos are crying they are underrepresented and that nobody is focusing on them. Basically, they got one foot in and don’t want the rest of em coming after them. They’ll vote for Trump.