Gen Z is not fucking with Android: “A green message — anyone with an Android — throws off the entire chat"

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
so would you rather a thread with a whole bunch of the same opinions????

i dont......id rather talk shit
Then start a Gen X android thread. Also this thread is 10 pages of the same opinions. There are maybe a handful of posts in this whole thread that aren't about how much these cats prefer their Android. These same opinions don't seem to bother you though.

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Then start a Gen X android thread. Also this thread is 10 pages of the same opinions. There are maybe a handful of posts in this whole thread that aren't about how much these cats prefer their Android. These same opinions don't seem to bother you though.
Nah...I dont wanna do that and no one here can make me

why would an opinion that I agree with bother me?

As I said earlier...I'd rather talk shit

do you see where this is going?

No one is angry though...

Its yall thats angry..LOL

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Feel free to block any and all posts/posters you don't agree with....but I'll be damned if I let somebody in here tell me what/where to post...FOH

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Nah...I dont wanna do that and no one here can make me

why would an opinion that I agree with bother me?

As I said earlier...I'd rather talk shit

do you see where this is going?

No one is angry though...

Its yall thats angry..LOL
Bruh no one cares lol. You're the one that responded to my post. Go ahead and get your Android fanboy on plehboi. LMAO. Get them pom poms going.

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh no one cares lol. You're the one that responded to my post. Go ahead and get your Android fanboy on plehboi. LMAO. Get them pom poms going.
you sound angry fella, i could give 2 shits about a gen x,y z....dont care like you.

...and I'll be a gramps. I can afford it

...and i responded because i do what the fuck i want. keep on with the name calling. That does nothing over here

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
you sound angry fella, i could give 2 shits about a gen x,y z....dont care like you.

...and I'll be a gramps. I can afford it

...and i responded because i do what the fuck i want. keep on with the name calling. That does nothing over here
Why you mad though? lol.

Wait, you think it's hard to afford an Android phone???

Last edited:

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Glad someone said it

Mad as hell
Bruh this dude is VEXED.

Over a phone...

That not a single person gives a fuck that he wants or has.

Like seriously. Android not paying him a cent and he's stanning like he owns the company.

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Only old people like Android, Young folks can determine what feels like their parents technology verses what feels like future technology.

Anything that feels like it belongs or comes from their parents they want no part of, and I can't blame them when it comes to that shitty Android operating system.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Only old people like Android, Young folks can determine what feels like their parents technology verses what feels like future technology.

Anything that feels like it belongs or comes from their parents they want no part of, and I can't blame them when it comes to that shitty Android operating system.
McDonald’s and apple are two of the biggest companies in their genre that spends the most money for advertisements and promotion. McDonald’s is number 1 chain in fast food in america, apple is number 1 in america for cellphones. It comes down to promotion and advertisement on why they on top. Both spend over a billion dollars annually on it

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
McDonald’s and apple are two of the biggest companies in their genre that spends the most money for advertisements and promotion. McDonald’s is number 1 chain in fast food in america, apple is number 1 in america for cellphones. It comes down to promotion and advertisement on why they on top. Both spend over a billion dollars annually on it
I don't give a flying fuck how much you spend on advertisement at the end of the day people are buying Apple and McDonald because they like it.

Commercial can't convince you to buy something you already made up your mind don't like.

Numbers, teens and the people have spoken.

Theirs basically 1 IOS system and 1 Iphone

1 shitty android system and 100 companies trying to convince you to buy one of the 1000 variant android phones.

See, Apple only needs to make 1 quality phone and everyone will buy, Android has many variants and sell some nice phones on a shitty Android system.

Commercial and advertisement alone can't buy that loyalty.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don't give a flying fuck how much you spend on advertisement at the end of the day people are buying Apple and McDonald because they like it.

Commercial can't convince you to buy something you already made up your mind don't like.

Numbers, teens and the people have spoken.

Theirs basically 1 IOS system and 1 Iphone

1 shitty android system and 100 companies trying to convince you to buy one of the 1000 variant android phones.

See, Apple only needs to make 1 quality phone and everyone will buy, Android has many variants and sell some nice phones on a shitty Android system.

Commercial and advertisement alone can't buy that loyalty.
Android is not a singular company like apple.. android is an operating system. There’s a bunch of companies that happen to use it. You keep saying android like it’s one unit when it is a variety of companies. Yes a billion dollars in promotion and advertisement does help push a product. Hell jordan paid a guy I know a quarter million( starting off) to give out free sneakers to entertainers and athletes to promote it on social media and other forms of media and it help push the retro jordan movement that’s been going on over a decade. People are sheep and if certain individuals tend to talk about certain products people tend to follow them. Kinda like the whole Beats by Dre movement where mad athletes and entertainers were rocking them and mad people ran out and got them. Noticed how there’s no more promotion for them so mad people ain’t flocking like they use to for them headphones. So yes a billion in promotion definitely helps with products and services moving

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Android is not a singular company like apple.. android is an operating system. There’s a bunch of companies that happen to use it. You keep saying android like it’s one unit when it is a variety of companies.
That right there proves he's not worth discussing this with. He's very emotional. Must be one the young people he mentioned that loves Apple.

Sent from my Samsung S23 Ultra with s-pen, Dex and a bunch of multi tasking features. And don't forget about all that customization, file control and never having to worry about storage.

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Android is not a singular company like apple.. android is an operating system. There’s a bunch of companies that happen to use it. You keep saying android like it’s one unit when it is a variety of companies. Yes a billion dollars in promotion and advertisement does help push a product. Hell jordan paid a guy I know a quarter million( starting off) to give out free sneakers to entertainers and athletes to promote it on social media and other forms of media and it help push the retro jordan movement that’s been going on over a decade. People are sheep and if certain individuals tend to talk about certain products people tend to follow them. Kinda like the whole Beats by Dre movement where mad athletes and entertainers were rocking them and mad people ran out and got them. Noticed how there’s no more promotion for them so mad people ain’t flocking like they use to for them headphones. So yes a billion in promotion definitely helps with products and services moving

That right there proves he's not worth discussing this with. He's very emotional. Must be one the young people he mentioned that loves Apple.

Sent from my Samsung S23 Ultra with s-pen, Dex and a bunch of multi tasking features. And don't forget about all that customization, file control and never having to worry about storage.
Thanks for proving my point Old Ass niggas thanks for reapeating what I already said

:lol:

Old niggas need reading glasses with them Androids or is it the comphrension?

Last edited:

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Why the fuck would i buy a phone to be TRAPPED in their world?
Fuck Apple
BTW - I used BOTH phones extensively (iPhone for work) and iPhones are pieces of shit
It's made for stupid people imo

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

emotional

Why the fuck would i buy a phone to be TRAPPED in their world?
Fuck Apple
BTW - I used BOTH phones extensively (iPhone for work) and iPhones are pieces of shit
It's made for stupid people imo
Fucking android users that can't read but it iphone users are stupid

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Listen, you Gen z idiots make a big deal outta everything. Keep buyin the SAME phone for the last 5 years. #Comedy
Bruh, why does it vex you guys that people don't want to buy an Android? Like why do you take it so personally? #Comedy lmao

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
To you. I think AndroidOS looks and is designed like amateur hour.
Fair enough. I never gave a shit whether people used iOS or Andriod. However, everywhere I turn iOS users seems to act like somebody stole their bike when they see somebody using an Andriod.
What's the big fucking deal?

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
Bruh, why does it vex you guys that people don't want to buy an Android? Like why do you take it so personally? #Comedy lmao
It's DOESN'T is the fucking point
However I been attacked on Twitter and Instagram cause it shows that I'm using an Andriod. Just stupid childish retarded shit
Gen z retards

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Fair enough. I never gave a shit whether people used iOS or Andriod. However, everywhere I turn iOS users seems to act like somebody stole their bike when they see somebody using an Andriod.
What's the big fucking deal?
My good fellow, read this thread again and show how many people have called iPhone users idiots and sheep and how many iPhone users have called Android users sheep or idiots.

It's really not that serious. I want everyone to be happy with their phones.

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
My good fellow, read this thread again and show how many people have called iPhone users idiots and sheep and how many iPhone users have called Android users sheep or idiots.

It's really not that serious. I want everyone to be happy with their phones.
The whole thread was started cause iOS idiots wanted smoke with Andriod users. I think YOU need to read

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
10 pages of this.

I'm deep in the Android ecosystem but really no phone is better than the other.

Both makes calls and both help you get on the internet.

Android tends to take better pictures.

Iphones tend to take better videos.

If you think the people that use the phone you don't have are backwards or sheep........put down your phone and go get some pussy.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
10 pages of this.

I'm deep in the Android ecosystem but really no phone is better than the other.

Both makes calls and both help you get on the internet.

Android tends to take better pictures.

Iphones tend to take better videos.

If you think the people that use the phone you don't have are backwards or sheep........put down your phone and go get some pussy.

Absolutely.

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
Registered
Apple has top tier marketing.
I'll give them that.

For those with no computer saavy which is most people...the iPhone is perfect. You'd be surprised how many people can't even work their television correctly.

Most people do NOTHING on their phones besides talk...text...and social media...iPhone is perfect for that