Gen Z is not fucking with Android: “A green message — anyone with an Android — throws off the entire chat"

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The whole thread was started cause iOS idiots wanted smoke with Andriod users. I think YOU need to read
Sir this a iPhone thread you android lovers always come Ina apple thread crying and screaming your loyalty, go start a an android thread so we can really give you smoke all I see I n here is butt hurt android users.
Apple has top tier marketing.
I'll give them that.

For those with no computer saavy which is most people...the iPhone is perfect. You'd be surprised how many people can't even work their television correctly.

Most people do NOTHING on their phones besides talk...text...and social media...iPhone is perfect for that
What else are you supposed to do with a phone? Watch movies? We do that on home theaters

We don't use our phone for dildos like ya'll android users.

Niggas still buying SD cards for their androids

:lol::roflmao::lol::roflmao2::lol::roflmao3:

That's so 2000 ish but yall got the new tech. How about my phone comes with enough space already, I don't have to any extras but we're sheep?

Old cavemen ass niggas like cavemen ass phones

:giggle:

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol2:

Niggas still buying SD cards in 2023. Phone is supposed to be top tier but you gotta pay top price for the phone and still buy extra storage.

:cmonson:

:clown:clown:clown

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Watch movies?
why not? you take your PC or laptop on a flight? Or how about when you at work and want something playing in the background? Or how about when your kids need something to keep them busy for a little while when you are not home?
you never could though. It's called options. Something Apple doesnt give you until it decides you want it. And you keep talking as if all android phones have the sd card slot option. They don't. But again, if you need it, the option to have a phone with it is there. That key word again, "Option"
How about my phone comes with enough space already
Until you get that message saying you have to delete stuff because you can't send a text or take more pics. Then you have to buy more storage right? Ask me how many times i had that problem with an android phone.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
The whole thread was started cause iOS idiots wanted smoke with Andriod users. I think YOU need to read

I keep saying it over and over Android users had no idea there was a phone war until iPhone users started this whole green bubble/blue bubble mess; the title of this thread literally says that but somehow iPhone users are really trying to make us believe that Iphone users don't care and Android users are the ones attacking iPhone users when i'll say once again “ANDROID USERS DIDNT EVEN KNOW THERE WAS A PHONE WAR UNTIL IPHONE USERS STARTED THIS GREEN/BLUE BUBBLE STUFF“ :lol:

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
:lol2:

Niggas still buying SD cards in 2023. Phone is supposed to be top tier but you gotta pay top price for the phone and still buy extra storage.

:cmonson:

:clown:clown:clown
niggas can't even get a free Pen with their tab or phone.
niggas can't even take control of the file system.
niggas can't even expand widgets.
Niggas can't even customize their phones the way they want to.
niggas acting like USB-C is new.

Last edited:

HeavyArmz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
10 pages of this.

I'm deep in the Android ecosystem but really no phone is better than the other.

Both makes calls and both help you get on the internet.

Android tends to take better pictures.

Iphones tend to take better videos.

If you think the people that use the phone you don't have are backwards or sheep........put down your phone and go get some pussy.

:lol:
This right here. I ain’t never cared about this discourse. I work in tech, I spend too much of my day fiddling with shit to also be spending my personal time fiddling with my personal phone. I need to take occasional pics, CarPlay for the whip, message my lady and to talk shit with y’all. And of course Pr0n. iOS handles all my needs. I don’t need any more bells and whistles, Android cats can have at it

totto

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah it's nerd stuff at tht eend of the day, a a phone is a phone. I miss some parts of android especially drag and drop, fuck itunes but I prefer Iphone at times since it's more structured and organized.

Both have their pros and cons, it's a never ending debate.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

I didn't realize they couldn't control their icons until the vid I posted comparing the two. That would drive me nuts. I still prefer blackberry os over android, because a lot of the stuff that was done automatically I have to tweak for each little change. I can get it
done, but it takes time to figure out where everything is.

I absolutely HATE the white folder boxes, so I make mine almost invisible to see the wall paper and I usually move the icons around if there is a dominant portion of the wall paper I don't want blocked.

They are currently sorted to go around a different wall paper I had but you can see what it looks like.

Screenshot-20230901-155756-One-UI-Home.jpg

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Sir this a iPhone thread you android lovers always come Ina apple thread crying and screaming your loyalty, go start a an android thread so we can really give you smoke all I see I n here is butt hurt android users.

What else are you supposed to do with a phone? Watch movies? We do that on home theaters

We don't use our phone for dildos like ya'll android users.

:lol::roflmao::lol::roflmao2::lol::roflmao3:

That's so 2000 ish but yall got the new tech. How about my phone comes with enough space already, I don't have to any extras but we're sheep?

Old cavemen ass niggas like cavemen ass phones

:giggle:
Typical dummy.
I ain't gonna argue with stupid logic.
WHO GIVES A FUCK what kind of phone you're using?
You sound like these dumb bitches asking "what kind of phone you use?" LOL
Like it fucking matters
I can guarantee you my BANK ACCOUNT is higher than yours.
Imma fucking Millionaire think I give a damn about a PHONE like you?

Lastly, You so misinformed and ignorant. Samsungs DO NOT take cards. Stopped YEARS ago. (I liked them cause i could SCALE my storage)
Next dumb comment Gen Z?

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
I keep saying it over and over Android users had no idea there was a phone war until iPhone users started this whole green bubble/blue bubble mess; the title of this thread literally says that but somehow iPhone users are really trying to make us believe that Iphone users don't care and Android users are the ones attacking iPhone users when i'll say once again “ANDROID USERS DIDNT EVEN KNOW THERE WAS A PHONE WAR UNTIL IPHONE USERS STARTED THIS GREEN/BLUE BUBBLE STUFF“ :lol:

I had a bitch say some negative shit about me cause I didn't have an iPhone!!!???
I was confused as HELL.....
Just retarded shit that I cannot comprehend whatsoever

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
I had a bitch say some negative shit about me cause I didn't have an iPhone!!!???
I was confused as HELL.....
Just retarded shit that I cannot comprehend whatsoever

I compare it to the V8 vs V6 wars in the Charger/Mustang groups, most V6 drivers got their cars because they liked how the car looked and didn't know there was a war until they joined a Charger/Mustang group and was told by some V8 driver that their car was a piece of shit. V8 owners started it but then turn around and say V8 owners don't care about a V6 and it's the V6 owners who are always talking shit... lol

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
I didn't realize they couldn't control their icons until the vid I posted comparing the two. That would drive me nuts. I still prefer blackberry os over android, because a lot of the stuff that was done automatically I have to tweak for each little change. I can get it

I absolutely HATE the white folder boxes, so I make mine almost invisible to see the wall paper and I usually move the icons around if there is a dominant portion of the wall paper I don't want blocked.

They are currently sorted to go around a different wall paper I had but you can see what it looks like.

I'm cracking up thdt you got a folder called Suzy Homemaker.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I'm cracking up thdt you got a folder called Suzy Homemaker.
:lol:That was the tag I always used in calibre for books about home organization & cleaning so I used it for chore apps also. I actually haven't used those in a while but I had to send my flip in for a repair so I'm back to the s22 ultra for a bit.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
That's not true at all.

Go back in time all the way to Divine and EVERY time there was an iPhone thread, it would be crawling with Android users saying how much iOS sucks. Phone wars been going on for damn near 20 years.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
That's not true at all.

Go back in time all the way to Divine and EVERY time there was an iPhone thread, it would be crawling with Android users saying how much iOS sucks. Phone wars been going on for damn near 20 years.
Yooooo those Divine threads were HILARIOUS. Didn't the board clown him mercilessly about money....child support or something like that?

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Yooooo those Divine threads were HILARIOUS. Didn't the board clown him mercilessly about money....child support or something like that?
Bruh, yes. lmao. Them shits used to have me crying. When @SIDESHOW made that gif of Divine dancing with that Apple chain bouncing around, I was done.

Child support and dirty jeans lmao.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
I compare it to the V8 vs V6 wars in the Charger/Mustang groups, most V6 drivers got their cars because they liked how the car looked and didn't know there was a war until they joined a Charger/Mustang group and was told by some V8 driver that their car was a piece of shit. V8 owners started it but then turn around and say V8 owners don't care about a V6 and it's the V6 owners who are always talking shit... lol
Shit for mustangs it went even deeper...

Did you have the true 5.0 V8 or the lowly 4.6 :lol2:

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
Bruh, yes. lmao. Them shits used to have me crying. When @SIDESHOW made that gif of Divine dancing with that Apple chain bouncing around, I was done.

Child support and dirty jeans lmao.
:lol:

That wasn’t actually me. I can’t remember the member off the top of my head but that shit was funny as hell

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Consumerism wins.

Wow. This is an insane debate.
I think I'm an anomaly. I use android phones and mostly apple computers. Most of my laptops are apple, although I have a few PCs. I have an ipad that I have very specific uses for. That being said, I like OSX and hate IOS. When Microsoft made phones for a while, they had the right idea: one OS across all devices.
Also, I need a 3.5mm jack for various uses. (I don't want to carry around an adapter and that also creates another point of failure that negates the immediacy of a device with a headphone jack).

The real "debate" seems to really be about status. The subtext is a narrative about tech obsession and how dependent people have become on it. My devices are just tools. That's all I see them as. A woman went to give me her number not too long ago and I pulled out a pen. Her eyes got big. She said "just put it in your phone" as if I was committing some sort of social faux-pas. I told her that my phone was at home and she looked at me like I left a baby in a car or something. :dunno:

Its all masking for status wars. Most people only use their devices for basic communication, an occasional game or two and taking pictures/video for social media.

Last edited:

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
Shit for mustangs it went even deeper...

Did you have the true 5.0 V8 or the lowly 4.6 :lol2:

It's the same in the Charger/Challenger groups, V8 guys talking about a 5.7 isn't a real V8, guys arguing saying Scatpack isn't a SRT even though it and SRT 392 have same engine but because the Scatpack doesnt have some badges or factory brakes then its different..lol

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
wow...this thread still going lol. both operating systems run great that the only thing that can be different is little green bubbles lol. still great strategy and subliminals by apple. i'm 46 so i don't have those problems or care what kinda phone people have. apple do needs to change over to rcs tho. no way they'd do that tho

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
why not? you take your PC or laptop on a flight? Or how about when you at work and want something playing in the background? Or how about when your kids need something to keep them busy for a little while when you are not home?

you never could though. It's called options. Something Apple doesnt give you until it decides you want it. And you keep talking as if all android phones have the sd card slot option. They don't. But again, if you need it, the option to have a phone with it is there. That key word again, "Option"

Until you get that message saying you have to delete stuff because you can't send a text or take more pics. Then you have to buy more storage right? Ask me how many times i had that problem with an android phone.

Typical dummy.
I ain't gonna argue with stupid logic.
WHO GIVES A FUCK what kind of phone you're using?
You sound like these dumb bitches asking "what kind of phone you use?" LOL
Like it fucking matters
I can guarantee you my BANK ACCOUNT is higher than yours.
Imma fucking Millionaire think I give a damn about a PHONE like you?

Lastly, You so misinformed and ignorant. Samsungs DO NOT take cards. Stopped YEARS ago. (I liked them cause i could SCALE my storage)
Next dumb comment Gen Z?
I don't read green bubble messages

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
That's not true at all.

palm blackberry pocket pc symbian

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
That's not true at all.

That was a fanboy that was tech savvy so he was different, most phone users know/knew nothing about the ins and outs of systems, all they know about is cameras and bubbles. The phone wars of past where never to the point where someone wouldn't DATE another person because of the type of phone they had..lol.. You got kids who have never even had a phone crying because their parents didn't get them the latest iPhone

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

yeah on stock android you can customize most things
but on Samsung OneUI with Good Lock
you will be able to customize EVERYTHING
theme, opacities, folder colors, icons, icon spacing, phone dialer, etc etc

Screenshot-20230902-185233-One-UI-Home.jpg

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
yeah on stock android you can customize most things
but on Samsung OneUI with Good Lock
you will be able to customize EVERYTHING
theme, opacities, folder colors, icons, icon spacing, phone dialer, etc etc

Screenshot-20230902-185233-One-UI-Home.jpg

I installed good lock and themepark but haven't delved into it. I was trying to get my icons straight. The issue I have is that on BLACKBERRY (shoutout to @TimRock), when I installed an icon pack, even if there wasn't a certain icon, it would modify them so they all had the same effect to blend in. I use a glass icon pack, same one as i had on my key 2, if it's not in the pack, it puts it in a circle shape, but doesn't have the glass effect.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I installed good lock and themepark but haven't delved into it. I was trying to get my icons straight. The issue I have is that on BLACKBERRY (shoutout to @TimRock), when I installed an icon pack, even if there wasn't a certain icon, it would modify them so they all had the same effect to blend in. I use a glass icon pack, same one as i had on my key 2, if it's not in the pack, it puts it in a circle shape, but doesn't have the glass effect.
if you use Theme Park you can set a color(s) to be applied across all icons (system and 3rd party)
If you play around with the latest release there might be opacity options