Gen Z is not fucking with Android: “A green message — anyone with an Android — throws off the entire chat"

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
I won't hate on apple, facetime and Imessage are worth it if you have the funds to switch over, also alot of dudes get apple only for facetime chicks, google duo is good but most women won't even bother use it since it's not fully integrated like apple.

Apple has a lock on very social young people always interacting with each other I realize alot of older dudes have android.

A young guy needs iphone, hoes will look at him stupid if they recieve green bubbles.
I facetime 1 of my lil bitches all the time from my Note. They can send a link. And the level of stupid you gotta be to care about some text is astounding

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
It's wild how much iPhones upset everybody else. And again, I was hard android for YEARS.

Never been a party to a convo among iPhone users that was centered on how stupid everybody else was lol shit crazy to watch.
Because a lot of iPhone users are stupid. Why would they talk about others being stupid? That's like people in a mental facility calling other people crazy.

I have no beef with iPhone users. If they want to buy an inferior product for the same price because of the name tag then good for them. It serves a purpose. They can say "I have an iPhone", which has value to some people for whatever reason. And that value may be worth more than having the better phone.

Last edited:

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor
Sure.. If they're in their herd of sheep they'll only complain once one of theirs sees the light and evolves to team android.

I love to see people get upset, OVER NOTHING!
Android users get their Panties in a bunch when an iPhone user tell them they don’t fuck with their green bubbles!
I’ve never seen an iPhone user get upset over android users clowning theirs.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If I was a pre teen, this would mean so much to me..

but being a full grown adult of sound mind and spirit...

I find it laughable that its even a discussion...

anybody that wouldnt want to associate with me

because I text with a green bubble around it..

Is LEGIT doing me a FAVOR!!!

and I would like to take this time out to thank them!!

Thank you blue bubble heads and God bless!!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Didnt realize it was this serious.
Various segments have talked about this situation.. they call it cellphone bullying or similar term about the youth being pressured to co-exist in the ecosystem.. some YouTubers even did lil test where they had the younger generation try other phones for a week and some would like the other phones but would say they gonna stay with iPhones due to not being outcasted in the ecosystem.. they like individuals would literally get kicked out of chats if you had a diff bubble cause you forcing everybody else not to be able to receive video and pics due to that person not having I messaging or you wouldn’t be invited to or allowed in certain chats.. as they said in order to fit in or not be excluded people would just bow down and cop iPhones to be down with every1 else.. of course apple loves this cause it’s the consumers literally forcing another consumer to join

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Buy an Iphone at least it has resale value. Even when it's so called under specs you still be able to sell it. Y'all stuck with them Androids.

I remember cats used to rob people for iphones and apple products. Never heard of anybody risking they life for a Android or Samsung.

:lol:

raw.gif
somebody not trying to steal my android phone is a good thing lol

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Originally iTunes was the main reason I didn't want one. Years later I have apple music and it's a million times better than what I was doing. I just gotta pay for it.
i ain't paying for shit. my music, videos all tied to me and whatever phone or device i put them on. not to one company. not to having internet.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
I wont go too much into the iPhone v Android debate but that green bubble is annoying af when it comes to large group texts. It throws everything off.

For work, I use iMessage constantly on my MacBook. Makes connecting to my team easy and simple af.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Didn't see that option on mine Boss...I will look again the next time it happens...maybe there is a setting I need to turn on in the app...I think there is some other way to get in via android (QR code, itunes or something like that)

it is in small print saying something like authenticate in another way/format. they do it on purpose making people that don't see it think that the only way to complete the process is through the apple device.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
You are sort of just flailing with this. :lol: Apple won around 1 Billion from Samsung as they literally just copied the early iPhones.

samsung-iphone-3-640x405.png

Speaking of longevity, how many years of security updates does Samsung provide compared to Apple? iPhone SE/Iphone 8 (2017) still supported while Samsung is being Samsung.

Different companies, different strategies and different target demographics. Not sure where you are but I have never heard of a $1,200 "status symbol"; It is a damn phone not an Amex. :lol:

and apple copied the htc blue angel/hic windows phones. smh....

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I won't hate on apple, facetime and Imessage are worth it if you have the funds to switch over, also alot of dudes get apple only for facetime chicks, google duo is good but most women won't even bother use it since it's not fully integrated like apple.

Apple has a lock on very social young people always interacting with each other I realize alot of older dudes have android.

A young guy needs iphone, hoes will look at him stupid if they recieve green bubbles.

And yet DUO allows the same thing and iphone users can us it too..

Make video calls with family and friends enjoyable and interactive using the Google Duo app on your Galaxy S22. With the One UI 4 update and later, Duo comes integrated into the phone for ease of access. During video calls, you can add visual effects, share your phone’s screen via Live sharing, or stream your video to a larger display (like a TV) with Smart View!

Not to mention choices on how you want to make video calls

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Samsung is the king of the Android market.

It has the largest single market share amongst Android phone companies.

It has the best Android tablet.

It has innovation (stylus support, foldables, DEX, etc) that other Android phones don't have.

It has the biggest ecosystem (watch, earbuds, tablets, accessories).

And they have crazy trade in deals when their new phones come out.
that damn watch :lol:

when i be fucking it starts giving me alerts like Good Job! Keep it up! :lol:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
1. This article says SMARTPHONE USERS, not iPhone users.
2. The article SPECIFICALLY says "Additionally, because handsets are increasingly advanced, they remain "good enough" for longer periods of time, according to IHS Markit's Schneemann. That's especially the case for Apple, which supports older generations better than other smartphone makers, he said.

"Apple is selling a long device life cycle as one of its differentiators and justification for its premium pricing,
" Schneemann said.

also, for extra sprinkles, I couldn't even find data on how often android users upgrade vs iPhone users, I'm guessing due to how fragmented the android data must be. Which would remove context from your original statement on top of it being, as you said, "patently false."

Even on some shit as silly as an iPhone vs android debate, a nigga will climb a tree to tell a lie lol wtf big dawg
okay. you got me. iphones are not smart phones. cool.

Across the United States, iPhone users upgrade more frequently than those using Google's Android operating system. 51 percent of iPhone owners would upgrade to a new model as soon as their provider allows it (usually every two years) compared to 47 percent who would wait until their existing iPhone becomes obsolete. 40 percent of Android users would exchange their old handset for a new one every two years while 58 percent would wait until their existing model stops working.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah, majority of my students got iPads, iPhones, or MacBooks.

MAJORITY. Good luck in the future to Android. And there are some great products out there too. Too bad the younger generation don’t give a shit.
Things always eventually change.. our generation had blockbuster, this generation had Netflix, in the future it might be something else… right now it’s apple for the younger generation in the future it could be something else

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
i ain't paying for shit. my music, videos all tied to me and whatever phone or device i put them on. not to one company. not to having internet.
Yeah I was the same way. Then a client put me on their family plan and I had apple music free for two years. Company dissolved and I had come to love it enough to pay for my own, at which point I realized I was going through all kinds of extra shit to avoid paying $10 a month lol. It's just worth it to me.

Again, I was STAUNCH anti iPhone, anti pay for shit.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
okay. you got me. iphones are not smart phones. cool.

Across the United States, iPhone users upgrade more frequently than those using Google's Android operating system. 51 percent of iPhone owners would upgrade to a new model as soon as their provider allows it (usually every two years) compared to 47 percent who would wait until their existing iPhone becomes obsolete. 40 percent of Android users would exchange their old handset for a new one every two years while 58 percent would wait until their existing model stops working.

You even started this one off flaw lol 'iPhones ain't smart phones.' Yo big grown ass know ain't nobody said that. Anything to not be wrong.

This phone shit makin y'all niggas show out man. For shame.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
And yet DUO allows the same thing and iphone users can us it too..

Make video calls with family and friends enjoyable and interactive using the Google Duo app on your Galaxy S22. With the One UI 4 update and later, Duo comes integrated into the phone for ease of access. During video calls, you can add visual effects, share your phone’s screen via Live sharing, or stream your video to a larger display (like a TV) with Smart View!

Not to mention choices on how you want to make video calls

Meet and Duo merged, is just Meet now. Google sucks at text and video apps.

Last edited:

TimRock

BGOL Investor
Buy an Iphone at least it has resale value. Even when it's so called under specs you still be able to sell it. Y'all stuck with them Androids.
That's not true. Samsung will buy back most devices even if it's not a Samsung. Android phones also get sold in swappa. People buy refurbished phones all the time

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Motto phones, one plus, htc, as well as other android phones were mentioned.. every1 isn’t team Samsung on the android side.. it’s like Tesla, every car that is not electric dosent fall under one company.. hell every electric car isn’t a Tesla
Yeah but most people think Samsung when talking Android. I don’t hear shit about the Google phone or anything else.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah but most people think Samsung when talking Android. I don’t hear shit about the Google phone or anything else.
Nah I definitely can’t agree on that.. android really is any phone outside apple.. especially depending on age bracket or nationality.. like I said know a lot of foreigners and even elder people with motto phones..the cheaper phone market is bigger than ya think especially out the country or elderly people

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's not true. Samsung will buy back most devices even if it's not a Samsung. Android phones also get sold in swappa. People buy refurbished phones all the time
You noticed you said Samsung buys them back because they have too, nobody wants them shits, your proving my point. A used samsung doesn't hold the same value as a used Iphone. I resell phones on Ebay all the time lil homie, nice try though.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Nah I definitely can’t agree on that.. android really is any phone outside apple.. especially depending on age bracket or nationality.. like I said know a lot of foreigners and even elder people with motto phones..the cheaper phone market is bigger than ya think especially out the country or elderly people

Samsung is the Apple of Korea dont nobody fuck with Apple like that there. Japan has their phones too but Apple is seen as Western and exotic. People want one just to look cool. The major player of Android phones is Samsung. The Galaxy actually outsells all phones even apple worldwide .

TimRock

BGOL Investor
You noticed you said Samsung buys them back because they have too, nobody wants them shits, your proving my point. A used samsung doesn't hold the same value as a used Iphone. I resell phones on Ebay all the time lil homie, nice try though.
I said samsung because it's the only manufacturer I've been purchasing from. Best Buy and carriers also buy back/trade in phones. Point is, they're it's resell value from differents sources. Amazon too.

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I said samsung because it's the only manufacturer I've been purchasing from. Best Buy and carriers also buy back/trade in phones. Point is, they're it's resell value from differents sources. Amazon too.
Yeah you can sell it for 1/3 of what you paid for it off top usually. Iphones still get almost full value unless it's old as hell.
I do this Homie I don't just talk.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Samsung is the Apple of Korea dont nobody fuck with Apple like that there. Japan has their phones too but Apple is seen as Western and exotic. People want one just to look cool. The major player of Android phones is Samsung. The Galaxy actually outsells all phones even apple worldwide .

Yeah that’s great..yet android does not equal Samsung… nobody goes if it’s not Tesla it’s a Honda.. why cause gas cars does not equal Honda.. Honda is a company that had cars that runs on gas, but it’s not the meaning of gas cars.. just like Samsung is not the meaning of android

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Yeah that’s great..yet android does not equal Samsung… nobody goes if it’s not Tesla it’s a Honda.. why cause gas cars does not equal Honda.. Honda is a company that had cars that runs on gas, but it’s not the meaning of gas cars.. just like Samsung is not the meaning of android
What are you talking about? Nobody said Android equals Samsung. I said it’s the most popular Android phone