Gen Z is not fucking with Android: “A green message — anyone with an Android — throws off the entire chat"

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah, I mean the person on the other side typing. Having a text conversation with a woman and she's rapid fire responding and she knows I see the dots, so of I feel like taking a break from it all to go do something else, I can't say "oh, sorry, I'm just seeing this" later that night, cause she knows that I saw her responding but chose to ignore her. I mean, I can do it, but not having those dots makes for a plausible get outta jail free card

Dots only happen when you're typing though. Don't type, no one knows you saw it unless your read receipts are on.

Last edited:

man-machine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol y’all act like everybody is a computer programmer that needs all that non sense. For business nothing beats the iPhone since literally, everyone has one.

As an IT professional, I can tell you Apple is a bigger pain in the ass than anything we have dealt with in IT over the last 20 years. They do what the fuck they want when they want and break shit. Androids work better with industry standards. IOS device users tend to be idiots and don't know how to turn their shit off or restart it. You don't need to be a programmer to use an Android phone. In some ways, Gen Z might be one of the worse things to come out of a dick since pus. I haven't given up on them but man they worry way too much about dumb shit.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Android users calling people sheep when they're the ones acting like a cult lmao.

IF YOU DON'T USE THE PHONE I USE, YOU ARE AN IDIOT, A SHEEP, AND WRONG!!!!!!

I literally give zero fucks what kind of phone any of you niggas own or use.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
I use my iPhone for talking, texting, taking pictures. I also use it to control my music, where it's playing around my apt, what songs, etc. And I use it to control my TV's. So for what I need it works perfectly.

The rest of my home tech setup is WAY too complicated to want to tinker with my phone. I already spend too much time tinkering with shit. So to each his own.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Because they do , that has nothing to do with saying it’s the only android phone.
Nope they don’t.. seen many diff androids people have.. from pixels, to one plus, to motto, to other diff phones, and Samsungs.. literally could have 20 people and they all have diff android phones.. like I said this thread title said nothing about Samsung and you assumed it was cause you think android = Samsung..that’s why you keep bringing up their name..cause in your mind it’s only 2 phone companies out there

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Nope they don’t.. seen many diff androids people have.. from pixels, to one plus, to motto, to other diff phones, and Samsungs.. literally could have 20 people and they all have diff android phones.. like I said this thread title said nothing about Samsung and you assumed it was cause you think android = Samsung..that’s why you keep bringing up their name..cause in your mind it’s only 2 phone companies out there
I’m not sure if you’re trolling or pretending to not understand on purpose. The fact that the Samsung Galaxy is the best selling phone in the world, Clearly confirms when people think Apple alternative they think Samsung. That statement nowhere says or means there are no other Androids. Go back and look at the responses from people they all mentioning Samsung phones.

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
Buy an Iphone at least it has resale value. Even when it's so called under specs you still be able to sell it. Y'all stuck with them Androids.

I remember Android cats used to rob people for iphones and apple products. Never heard of anybody risking they life for a Android or Samsung. It just ain't worth it.

:lol:

raw.gif
So you decided that apple products is the hill you wanna die on? My guy your life must legit suck. Do you need some attention? I was not aware that my original statement warranted back and forth.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I’m not sure if you’re trolling or pretending to not understand on purpose. The fact that the Samsung Galaxy is the best selling phone in the world, Clearly confirms when people think Apple alternative they think Samsung. That statement nowhere says or means there are no other Androids. Go back and look at the responses from people they all mentioning Samsung phones.
Multiple phones have been mentioned..yet you stuck on Samsung.. yes they are a top seller..but it still dosent mean Samsung = android.. even you said you thought this was a Samsung thread even though nowhere in the title said Samsung.. you went out your way to post Samsung sales even though this thread wasn’t about Samsung..you keep mentioning that brand.. like I said you are fixated on 2 companies apple and Samsung.. you can’t mention android without bringing up Samsung that’s a you thing.. stop talking about Samsung and let’s talk about other android phones, you can’t do that cause you quietly obsessed with them.. a whole android thread could be posted and not once would I mention Samsung , you on the other hand couldn’t.. this is why android= Samsung to you

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Watch how I can mention android phones without mentioning a certain company

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Multiple phones have been mentioned..yet you stuck on Samsung.. yes they are a top seller..but it still dosent mean Samsung = android.. even you said you thought this was a Samsung thread even though nowhere in the title said Samsung.. you went out your way to post Samsung sales even though this thread wasn’t about Samsung..you keep mentioning that brand.. like I said you are fixated on 2 companies apple and Samsung.. you can’t mention android without bringing up Samsung that’s a you thing.. stop talking about Samsung and let’s talk about other android phones, you can’t do that cause you quietly obsessed with them.. a whole android thread could be posted and not once would I mention Samsung , you on the other hand couldn’t.. this is why android= Samsung to you
I literally said in this very thread my favorite phone was a Motorola Droid . You’re just trying to win or something even though you’re wrong and adding shit I never said while ignoring all the Samsung videos and responses posted .

When people think Reliable cars they think Toyota/Lexus. It doesn’t mean Toyota is the only car brand. Wtf

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Do y’all own like 8% shares in Samsung or something? You protecting these companies like Samsung is for the people and “Apple is for the robots bro”!!!.Apple and Samsung don’t give a shit about any of you. They both share the same fuxking goal!!!!
Your response 2 pages ago

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I literally said in this very thread my favorite phone was a Motorola Droid . You’re just trying to win or something even though you’re wrong and adding shit I never said while ignoring all the Samsung videos and responses posted .

When people think Reliable cars they think Toyota/Lexus. It doesn’t mean Toyota is the only car brand. Wtf
Notice I said you can’t go on without mentioning that company and here you are mentioning them again..my point

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Notice I said you can’t go on without mentioning that company and here you are mentioning them again..my point
No your point is you think all android phones are just as popular even though 90% of the people in here are talking about their Samsung phone

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
No your point is you think all android phones are just as popular even though 90% of the people in here are talking about their Samsung phone
Haha and once again he brings up that company

Not one time did I say those brands are as popular..I just know there is multiple companies..do you?

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Nah, I mean the person on the other side typing. Having a text conversation with a woman and she's rapid fire responding and she knows I see the dots, so of I feel like taking a break from it all to go do something else, I can't say "oh, sorry, I'm just seeing this" later that night, cause she knows that I saw her responding but chose to ignore her. I mean, I can do it, but not having those dots makes for a plausible get outta jail free card

Close the text app. You should be able to read the drop down notifications to see her response and not show as read until you either mark as read or open the convo all the way in the text message app.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
it's wild man. This conversation just make muhfuckas say any old thing lol truth be damned.

The extortion lie aside, why are you so bothered that people like their iPhones? It's borderline psychotic. Not a single iPhone user is like "fucking Samsung lovers". You don't see that shit is weird?

I've experienced it firsthand when I got an iPhone as a graduation present in 2011. Worked great for the summer and by Thanksgiving it was pretty much a brick.

I'll admit that it was an older phone and they could be forgiven for making one bad model, but since then I've seen it happen to multiple customers.

And it's not just the phones. I had an iMac and at one point I bought a midi keyboard that came with some software meant to mimic an old school akai MPC. Computer told me that it wasn't powerful enough to handle this advanced programming and so I was going to need to upgrade the operating system, which, of course, meant buying a whole new computer.

Are you really telling me a device made less than 10 years ago can't handle software from the 1990s?

It can, but Apple doesn't allow it because they want to get more money out of you first.

Or the wireless keyboard they sold me that constantly lost buttons. Or the wireless mouse that killed the batteries every two weeks. Want to get it fixed? You got to wait up to 2 weeks to visit a genius bar so they can perform a repair that would take any other computer shop less than 30 minutes.

What they're really trying to do is frustrate you to the point where you just buy a brand new one.

If that's not extortion then the word has no meaning.

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you decided that apple products is the hill you wanna die on? My guy your life must legit suck. Do you need some attention? I was not aware that my original statement warranted back and forth.
Pussy ass android user gets mad. By the way my Blue bubble life is the shit ( Jealous ) 6 pages full of you jealous fags that hate iPhone, can't make this shit up. Just buy 1 already and you won't feel like a mad outsider lame ass nigga.

Or just stay a Pussy ass I get mad about android ol fuck boi ass Nigga. Fags really in they feelings about Iphones.

sorry Karen My Bad.

3n92b.gif

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As an IT professional, I can tell you Apple is a bigger pain in the ass than anything we have dealt with in IT over the last 20 years. They do what the fuck they want when they want and break shit. Androids work better with industry standards. IOS device users tend to be idiots and don't know how to turn their shit off or restart it. You don't need to be a programmer to use an Android phone. In some ways, Gen Z might be one of the worse things to come out of a dick since pus. I haven't given up on them but man they worry way too much about dumb shit.

tell em.. brah!

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
You are sort of just flailing with this. :lol: Apple won around 1 Billion from Samsung as they literally just copied the early iPhones.

samsung-iphone-3-640x405.png

Speaking of longevity, how many years of security updates does Samsung provide compared to Apple? iPhone SE/Iphone 8 (2017) still supported while Samsung is being Samsung.

Different companies, different strategies and different target demographics. Not sure where you are but I have never heard of a $1,200 "status symbol"; It is a damn phone not an Amex. :lol:

You've never heard of a $1,200 status symbol? Really?

So you've never been to a jewelry store? A Brooks brothers? Bentley dealership?

I find that very hard to believe.

Also, I'm not praising Samsung here either. Last time I bought a Galaxy the battery fell apart in less than 10 months. I tried to replace it but they use so much glue I ended up tearing the damn circuit board in half trying to get the old one free.

There was absolutely no need for them to use any glue at all, but again, if it was easier to replace the battery they wouldn't sell as many phones.

So I will never buy a Galaxy again, but at least Samsung makes great hard drives. I've been using the same 500 GB SSD drive for my DJ system since 2015. Hasn't failed me yet! Best of all, I didn't have to buy a bunch of other Samsung crap to make it work.

Last edited:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
You even started this one off flaw lol 'iPhones ain't smart phones.' Yo big grown ass know ain't nobody said that.
:hmm:
1. This article says SMARTPHONE USERS, not iPhone users.
fuck is wrong with you today? :lol:

and the initial issue was that you said most iphone users dont upgrade for 4 to 5 years when the data says its LESS than 2 years and a third of yall upgrade EVERY year.

Cle Da YoungKingPin

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I wish I would buy a phone based on using Instant fucking messenger....I dont think theres anything Apple could ever do to make me switch over for daily use. I keep an Ipad, but I rarely use it. The more you know about a phone's, or OS' capabilities the more you should/would lean away from Apple....IMO
I agree with you bro.....but I am also mid 30's.....but early 20s and mid 20s I had a sidekick then a blackberry cause of bbm.....wtf am I doing with a business phone exclusively made for emails lol.......damn bbm had the hoes on it

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Close the text app. You should be able to read the drop down notifications to see her response and not show as read until you either mark as read or open the convo all the way in the text message app.

I do this for everything text messages, Facebook messenger too.. lol

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
:hmm:

fuck is wrong with you today? :lol:

and the initial issue was that you said most iphone users dont upgrade for 4 to 5 years when the data says its LESS than 2 years and a third of yall upgrade EVERY year.
You said iPhone users, then cited an article that didn't say that, it said ALL phone users.

Then it said iPhone upgrade cycles are typically actually longer than android. The whole article was in contradiction to the idea you were presenting.

Not sure which part is Mandarin.

Lol @ what's wrong w me today though :lol: my bad big dawg

But still