Gen Z is not fucking with Android: “A green message — anyone with an Android — throws off the entire chat"

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
You said iPhone users, then cited an article that didn't say that, it said ALL phone users.

Then it said iPhone upgrade cycles are typically actually longer than android. The whole article was in contradiction to the idea you were presenting.

Not sure which part is Mandarin.

Lol @ what's wrong w me today though :lol: my bad big dawg

But still
bruh...i said iphone users upgrade every two years.

you said: your article talks about smartphones, not iphones...as if iphones arent smartphones. :confused:

i quoted it.

so i provided clarification pertaining to iphones.

i am not wrong.

whats wrong with you today?

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
Pussy ass android user gets mad. By the way my Blue bubble life is the shit ( Jealous ) 6 pages full of you jealous fags that hate iPhone, can't make this shit up. Just buy 1 already and you won't feel like a mad outsider lame ass nigga.

Or just stay a Pussy ass I get mad about android ol fuck boi ass Nigga. Fags really in they feelings about Iphones.

sorry Karen My Bad.

3n92b.gif
My guy. Do you own stock in Apple? Are you on the board of directors? Does caping for Steve Jobs bring you any profits? Are you a PAID endorser for Apple products? I have so many questions about your level of commitment to the Apple brand. You came at me in full defensive mode over my own personal observations. Now I'm mad? I'm so confused. Does your life suck so much that, what kind of chat bubble you have defines your personality? Now I'm all types of fags, pussy, and I'm jealous? You sound crazy right now. Did Steve Jobs come to you in a vision and offer you 33 virgins for your fervent worship? This level of zeal is unhealthy my G. Like bomb vest jihad type unhealthy. I'm going to let your insults slide because you're a clearly unhinged. You might want to lock your phone away along with your belt and shoestrings. You need Prozac and coloring books immediately. This my last response to you. Have the day you deserve.:cheers:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Does BGOL have any Gen Z members? I doubt it. Most kids are looking for acceptance from their friend group and will follow the trend to be part of something. Enter the nerds, geeks and outliers who want to be different and don’t follow the trends. Pick your poison: be cool or be an outcast.

Androids are a dope piece of cutting edge technology but most people dgaf about that. They want streamlined eco system that they rarely have to troubleshoot. After years of getting my mom Androids and being her personal help desk I bought her an iPhone. No more problems. Android lovers are the type to tinker with a firestick to save money. iPhone users just want the Netflix password bro. Technology is supposed to make life simpler.
Your post reminds me of this meme

332202202_9613958951963111_448538963762695953_n.jpg

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My guy. Do you own stock in Apple? Are you on the board of directors? Does caping for Steve Jobs bring you any profits? Are you a PAID endorser for Apple products? I have so many questions about your level of commitment to the Apple brand. You came at me in full defensive mode over my own personal observations. Now I'm mad? I'm so confused. Does your life suck so much that, what kind of chat bubble you have defines your personality? Now I'm all types of fags, pussy, and I'm jealous? You sound crazy right now. Did Steve Jobs come to you in a vision and offer you 33 virgins for your fervent worship? This level of zeal is unhealthy my G. Like bomb vest jihad type unhealthy. I'm going to let your insults slide because you're a clearly unhinged. You might want to lock your phone away along with your belt and shoestrings. You need Prozac and coloring books immediately. This my last response to you. Have the day you deserve.:cheers:
Just go buy a iphone so you don't feel so shitty about your Android life, which is obvious by your response is so shitty that you have to make long dumb imaginative scenarios.

This nigga is really jealous and mad at Iphone users.

1642980593775.gif

gffgh.gif

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I've experienced it firsthand when I got an iPhone as a graduation present in 2011. Worked great for the summer and by Thanksgiving it was pretty much a brick.

I'll admit that it was an older phone and they could be forgiven for making one bad model, but since then I've seen it happen to multiple customers.

And it's not just the phones. I had an iMac and at one point I bought a midi keyboard that came with some software meant to mimic an old school akai MPC. Computer told me that it wasn't powerful enough to handle this advanced programming and so I was going to need to upgrade the operating system, which, of course, meant buying a whole new computer.

Are you really telling me a device made less than 10 years ago can't handle software from the 1990s?

It can, but Apple doesn't allow it because they want to get more money out of you first.

Or the wireless keyboard they sold me that constantly lost buttons. Or the wireless mouse that killed the batteries every two weeks. Want to get it fixed? You got to wait up to 2 weeks to visit a genius bar so they can perform a repair that would take any other computer shop less than 30 minutes.

What they're really trying to do is frustrate you to the point where you just buy a brand new one.

If that's not extortion then the word has no meaning.
Ok so here's the thing

You adding all that extra shit, we was talking about phones. That's number one. Number two, everything breaks. Third, I'm not even arguing product superiority. So you basically strawmanning.

You said iPhones were extortion by way of discontinued support of older handsets, also not true.

Y'all possessed

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
bruh...i said iphone users upgrade every two years.

you said: your article talks about smartphones, not iphones...as if iphones arent smartphones. :confused:

i quoted it.

so i provided clarification pertaining to iphones.

i am not wrong.

whats wrong with you today?
Are you playing dumb?

Stay with me here bro. You extracted an iPhone specific statistic from an all smartphones dataset. This rendered your point inaccurate.

The article you cited also stated that iPhone upgrade cycles tend to run longer than android cycles. This further rendered your point inaccurate.

You didn't say "smartphone users upgrade in x time". You said iPhone users did, and implied that they did so at a rate faster than android users.

I know you can read. I've typed the same shit what feels like 17 times now. This some wack shit to be disingenuous about.

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thank you!

Apple has always taken a backseat to devices like Blackberry in the workplace.

Apple didn't get popular like that until 2015 when folks started making the switch.

And even then, your environment is still going to he half Samsung and half Apple.

I say this as someone in IT.
Do niggas just make shit up? yes they do. So Samsung and android was out before apple and IOS? Apple was the first smart phone to have success, every other phone is basically modeled after it.

blackberry was better till iphone came out, iphone was still doing shit blackberry couldn't.

Like I said back in 2010 when you niggas couldn't afford one or your credit wasn't good enough to get one you had to use android or blackberry.

The reason why niggas was literally snatching Iphones and Ipods out of people hands just to have one.

Samsung and android never been that Hot in the streets. IOS was exclusive from the jump Android not so much.
A few of us liked having what you other bottom feeders couldn't get at the time that's why Iphone was and is so popular and remains

It's like the dudes that couldn't afford jordans while young or the kids that line up to buy his shoes but never seen him play.
Now their more accessible everybody wants what they couldn't get in 2010 just to say they at least had the Iphone experience.

Samsung finally caught up to iPhone in probably 2015 sooo....., people like the original not a copy cat and apple has been ahead of android enough years that we don't care, we look at it like you just trying to be us and if you wanna be us stop whining and lose the green bubbles sir.

:itsawrap:

Last edited:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Blackberry slander will NOT be tolerated.

Hey I loved mine. But gotdamn lol that was damn near a decade ago.

I know an old cracka that refuses to update any of his PCs past windows xp. He still make Leroy Jenkins jokes. That's how blackberry nostalgia sounds lol

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Are you playing dumb?

Stay with me here bro. You extracted an iPhone specific statistic from an all smartphones dataset. This rendered your point inaccurate.

The article you cited also stated that iPhone upgrade cycles tend to run longer than android cycles. This further rendered your point inaccurate.

You didn't say "smartphone users upgrade in x time". You said iPhone users did, and implied that they did so at a rate faster than android users.

I know you can read. I've typed the same shit what feels like 17 times now. This some wack shit to be disingenuous about.
WTF is WRONG with YOU???
Across the United States, iPhone users upgrade more frequently than those using Google's Android operating system. 51 percent of iPhone owners would upgrade to a new model as soon as their provider allows it (usually every two years) compared to 47 percent who would wait until their existing iPhone becomes obsolete. 40 percent of Android users would exchange their old handset for a new one every two years while 58 percent would wait until their existing model stops working.

no really...wtf is wrong with you today???

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Backshot Bully Bro, seriously. What the fuck is wrong with you? I shoulda just followed the crowd and ignored you from the begining. You're a troll and you almost got me. Go ahead and take this ignore for you efforts.

Bitch ass Nigga only hoes worry about people ignoring them. Wouldn't give a flying fuck who does either pussy nigga.. who's ignoring me but you. No one said anything cause their was nothing to say then comes bitch ass you. Can't take the heat then cool off lil fella.

fg.gif

Dumb fag still mad at Iphone Users, It's okay Android user I got you.
76Yz.gif

Last edited:

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
Do niggas just make shit up? yes they do. So Samsung and android was out before apple and IOS? Apple was the first smart phone to have success, every other phone is basically modeled after it.

blackberry was better till iphone came out, iphone was still doing shit blackberry couldn't.

Like I said back in 2010 when you niggas couldn't afford one or your credit wasn't good enough to get one you had to use android or blackberry.

The reason why niggas was literally snatching Iphones and Ipods out of people hands just to have one.

Samsung and android never been that Hot in the streets. IOS was exclusive from the jump Android not so much.
A few of us liked having what you other bottom feeders couldn't get at the time that's why Iphone was and is so popular and remains

It's like the dudes that couldn't afford jordans while young or the kids that line up to buy his shoes but never seen him play.
Now their more accessible everybody wants what they couldn't get in 2010 just to say they at least had the Iphone experience.

Samsung finally caught up to iPhone in probably 2015 sooo....., people like the original not a copy cat and apple has been ahead of android enough years that we don't care, we look at it like you just trying to be us and if you wanna be us stop whining and lose the green bubbles sir.

:itsawrap:
I mean that's basically what I said bruh, but I witnessed this shyt happen in real time, the migration to Apple devices.

All the way up until 2018/19. That shouldn't come as a shock to you when hospitals are still using Vista and 07 on dedicated machines.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Ok so here's the thing

You adding all that extra shit, we was talking about phones. That's number one. Number two, everything breaks. Third, I'm not even arguing product superiority. So you basically strawmanning.

You said iPhones were extortion by way of discontinued support of older handsets, also not true.

Y'all possessed

It has nothing to do with discontinued support. It's far worse than that. Apple deliberately created software that would slow down older phones. Mine was slow down to the point it was hardly even usable.

So this is not some strawman. It's been proven in a court of law!

If it was just a matter of the phone breaking down then that would be fine. Just take it to a local phone repair shop, give them $100, wait a couple days and you're good.

But of course, Apple doesn't allow that either. Instead they set things up so that you have to use their shops, their technicians, and pay their highly inflated prices.

One more personal anecdote, a friend of mine plugged in their iPhone with an Apple charger and left it on the coffee table. Few minutes later the battery exploded and burned down the entire house.

The customer approached Apple and ask them to pay for the damage.

They gave them pictures of the damage, a receipt for the phone and charger, an insurance report, and a statement by the fire marshal indicating the cause.

Apple refused. So the customer went on social media and told everyone what happened. Apple got wind of this and sued the customer for libel.

Disgusting!

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
It has nothing to do with discontinued support. It's far worse than that. Apple deliberately created software that would slow down older phones. Mine was slow down to the point it was hardly even usable.

So this is not some strawman. It's been proven in a court of law!

If it was just a matter of the phone breaking down then that would be fine. Just take it to a local phone repair shop, give them $100, wait a couple days and you're good.

But of course, Apple doesn't allow that either. Instead they set things up so that you have to use their shops, their technicians, and pay their highly inflated prices.

One more personal anecdote, a friend of mine plugged in their iPhone with an Apple charger and left it on the coffee table. Few minutes later the battery exploded and burned down the entire house.

The customer approached Apple and ask them to pay for the damage.

They gave them pictures of the damage, a receipt for the phone and charger, an insurance report, and a statement by the fire marshal indicating the cause.

Apple refused. So the customer went on social media and told everyone what happened. Apple got wind of this and sued the customer for libel.

Disgusting!

conspiracy Bro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t fuck with Apple, but whatsapp is just better overall for groupchats.

On the low this blue/green bubble debate is a first world issue because everyone uses WhatsApp everywhere else.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor

At least Samsung recalled the phones and fixed the problem. Apple tried to cover it up and even sued people after burning down their house!

Word to the wise, don't trust a woman or a company that's never wrong.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
I love when women I'm dating use IPhones and never used an android. When they ask me about android I tell them it's mad technical. Suffice to say, they don't need to know about secure folder. I also have the side for "techs" who exclusively use IPhone. I know quite a few technicians who were issued IPhones. However, their man phone is an android.

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
Iphone is a regular phone, and regular phones are for regular people.

Now Samsung is going down a shitty road eliminating the micro sd slot in all their phones. Not everybody streams evreything.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You've never heard of a $1,200 status symbol? Really?

So you've never been to a jewelry store? A Brooks brothers? Bentley dealership?

I find that very hard to believe.

Also, I'm not praising Samsung here either. Last time I bought a Galaxy the battery fell apart in less than 10 months. I tried to replace it but they use so much glue I ended up tearing the damn circuit board in half trying to get the old one free.

There was absolutely no need for them to use any glue at all, but again, if it was easier to replace the battery they wouldn't sell as many phones.

So I will never buy a Galaxy again, but at least Samsung makes great hard drives. I've been using the same 500 GB SSD drive for my DJ system since 2015. Hasn't failed me yet! Best of all, I didn't have to buy a bunch of other Samsung crap to make it work.
Fam, no serious adult is flaunting a fucking iPhone like it is a Panerai or something. :smh: :lol: I like my iPhone because it works well with my macs and other apple products. I also don't need additional apps to do things already built into iOS. I have not used android in a while but the default messaging app was comically bad. This is like the PC/Mac or Nikon/Canon "wars", there are creative professionals using both. Buying a 16" mbp doesn't actually make you a "pro" just like using a XPS or Thinkpad doesn't mean you aren't a professional. Apple is better at making and marketing a "premium" device while Samsung/Google are the best Android makers who dominate the rest of the market. It is what it is...

Exhibit-1_Premium-Smartphone-Sales-Volume-Share-1024x492.png

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Now Samsung is going down a shitty road eliminating the micro sd slot in all their phones. Not everybody streams evreything.
Man dudes still gotta buy extra micro sd cards for their phone in 2023?
Yo phone still telling you to delete shit cause you need more space?
Moving and shifting files around for space on SD cards and that's the latest and greatest technology?
Y'all can have that shit. that's so 2004 ish

:lol:

My Iphone comes with enough space already and without all the pre loaded samung android garbage taking up space that makes them wack ass android phones need a SD card.

36c6f954ab831786a5667224b9e3bfdb.gif

Last edited:

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
At least Samsung recalled the phones and fixed the problem. Apple tried to cover it up and even sued people after burning down their house!

Word to the wise, don't trust a woman or a company that's never wrong.

You've been going on and on about how Apple products explode on site and all die within 30 days of use and Androids never have any problems and live for hundreds of years. I just though I'd add some balance.

Word to the wise, don't trust any company. Including the companies that make the Androids you have been working for free to promote for the last 12 hours,

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Man Android users are crazy. You can have 100 android threads on the board in peace. Make and iPhone thread and these cats, who ares supposedly so overjoyed and in love with their phones they don't know what to do swarm like locusts. They can't be happy that they like their phones, They can only be happy if everyone else likes the same phones they do lmao.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor

Get a 512gb or 1tb phone and fill it up.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
s-l500.jpg

come on man... :smh: :lol:

remove the slide out and it is basically the same thing. along with the two HTC windows phones right after that.

the keyboard is a slide out. if you pretend like you cant see the similarities you are being disingenuous.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
remove the slide out and it is basically the same thing. along with the two HTC windows phones right after that.

the keyboard is a slide out. if you pretend like you cant see the similarities you are being disingenuous.

A phone with a card slot and physical keyboard inspired the phone that was mocked initially for the notable lack of both? :smh:

PPC2003_001.png

Windows mobile "inspired" iOS?:smh: