Gillie Da Kid Son YNG Cheese Was Shot & Killed!

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
mannn foh with that bullshit. GDK .. grown ass man running around acting like he run shit.. well his son found out,.. nobody gives a fuck about him or his pops. I'm sure his pops influence had plenty to do with his outlook and put him a place to catch the beef his dad stayed in these streets bringing. Yeah i'm victim blaming and blaming his pops...

:confused:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How old are you? I'm late 40s and don't remember shit like that. It's been jumping and all types of punk shit. Shootings were how shit was settled in the 90s. Cats learned quick size and good hands don't mean shit. Got to keep it on the hip or stay in the house/out the way.

Hell,all the gangs that were popular when I came up started because folks weren't about fair play. It's just earth 101. Us males are brutal.

RIP to Gillie's son. Seen way too many go down by gun over BS. Shit is never easy, can only imagine if it is a child.
53. And I didn’t grow up in some crazy ass shit like Chi-raq! We had gangs and THOSE dudes stomped each other out. Where I grew up, if you had beef or a nigga came from another block for work, you gave him a fair one. No one jumped in, nobody got put in the hospital. We simply fought each other. Yeah grimey niggas jumped me a time or two but those was hood niggas nobody respected. They didn’t have a code.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
How old are you? I'm late 40s and don't remember shit like that. It's been jumping and all types of punk shit. Shootings were how shit was settled in the 90s. Cats learned quick size and good hands don't mean shit. Got to keep it on the hip or stay in the house/out the way.

Hell,all the gangs that were popular when I came up started because folks weren't about fair play. It's just earth 101. Us males are brutal.

RIP to Gillie's son. Seen way too many go down by gun over BS. Shit is never easy, can only imagine if it is a child.
I'd have to disagree. 90s? Was probably when it was changing. I saw many dudes square up and settle without guns. In the hood and military. I remember the early days of the Southside Chi and country (Ms)

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I'd have to disagree. 90s? Was probably when it was changing. I saw many dudes square up and settle without guns. In the hood and military. I remember the early days of the Southside Chi and country (Ms)
Yeah, there were fights -- some of which lead to later shootings. But this ain't just me talking opinion. We got the data to go look at. The homicides. The violence. The laws this country passed because of all the violence. They tried to make everything seem drug-related, but it wasn't as we know. Cats were getting lit up over the dumbest shit and slow ass LE wouldn't have a clue.

I don't even count colleges and military(and we had some cats on set who were there telling us about what was going on in there about gang activity). When we went through college parties, totally different vibe.

So yeah, there were fights settled without guns. BUT the chances of getting popped rose significantly in the late 80s-90s. Didn't mean to make it sound like everything came out to be a shooting. Hell, the Chicago gangs tried coming out tough here well over 30 years ago. We had shootings up here based on those fights before Clinton was in office(and with Crips, bloods were like unicorns up here back then). :smh:

Studio718

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nobody shoots the fair one anymore. :smh: I’m my day you square til somebody drops and thats it. You couldn’t stomp or kick or Niggas jumped in. You could scoop and slam and ground and pound but not feet. Nigga had to put hands on your sister or some shit to allow a stomp down. Now these dudes ONLY shoot.
Why would they shoot the fair one when the music they listen to tells them to stay strapped?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Hey I dont know if it was posted here, but that was LIGHT WORK

compared to what that dude hassan campell was saying....about

gillie and his son, Im not even going to post it... and whether its true or not,

there is a time and place for everything.. hassan was way out of line the shit he was sayin....

its on youtube if you got two hours of your life to waste, but he starts talkin shit in the first

three min

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
YNG-Young Niggas Gone,which is in style and something that a lot of these young men are doing not knowing the history of it nor caring.It's no different than calling yourself a crip or blood,GD or a Lord,it represents a gang and these guys are dying behind those three little letters just like the guys before them and them.Someone from NYC Harlem chime in and break that history down about the crews,cliques cause that's where it started from but just fast forward it to ASAP mob,ASAP this one and ASAP that one which they didn't make it up they just helped make it popular again.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
362205151_1712779385906017_2029314471974103997_n.jpg

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Yeah, there were fights -- some of which lead to later shootings. But this ain't just me talking opinion. We got the data to go look at. The homicides. The violence. The laws this country passed because of all the violence. They tried to make everything seem drug-related, but it wasn't as we know. Cats were getting lit up over the dumbest shit and slow ass LE wouldn't have a clue.

I don't even count colleges and military(and we had some cats on set who were there telling us about what was going on in there about gang activity). When we went through college parties, totally different vibe.

So yeah, there were fights settled without guns. BUT the chances of getting popped rose significantly in the late 80s-90s. Didn't mean to make it sound like everything came out to be a shooting. Hell, the Chicago gangs tried coming out tough here well over 30 years ago. We had shootings up here based on those fights before Clinton was in office(and with Crips, bloods were like unicorns up here back then).

Oh, I know, and to an extent I do agree. However, the military and colleges should not be excluded. A few years ago Ft Lewis and many other bases found current and active gang members. Same with colleges, just not as prevalent or publicized. Hits, bank robberies (Washington State, Former Rangers bank robbers), etc were happening. So I do agree about the 90s, more so the later 90s changing the metrics. Mfs scared to take an ass-whupping and feel like they have to shoot a mf.:smh:

Inner city hoods like Chicago in my opinion were never good anyway. It is far worse now. That cesspool killed a lot of my family members
granted a lot of them also were in the streets too. Their mentality is wrong. And you're right, a lot of them dudes who couldn't make it in the city gravitated to places where they could be big fish in a small pond. Went to the South, Louisiana, Ms, etc cause they really bitch ass niggas who couldn't stay in the concrete jungles of NY, Chi, LA, etc. Takes no skill to pull a gun but to fight it out and then shake it out, that's a lost art nowadays.

In closing, I am truly sorry this man lost his son. As a parent, that is the worst nightmare. Period. To the person here who shared losing your son man, I really appreciate you sharing that because it's deep. I wanted to reply to you but I honestly didn't know what to say. It's like I could feel the hurt and pain and no, I'm not saying I know what it's like because it hasn't happened to me, but I have an idea.