Health: Killmonger (Michael B. Jordan) Wakanda Workout (BGOL Brotherhood lets get focused!)

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A movie inspired you to get in shape or bounce back?what needed more than inspiration is discipline is the key and knowing your own body because what works for Micheal B Jordan might not work for you and especially if you're older.
You discipline your kids,family,dog but you eat recklessly on the regular?Ok,what I've learned for myself is that in the 12 months I have to be more on track than off the track because I'm diabetic and I still enjoy eating out,it's just here and there and what I choose to eat,example I was Apple bee's for dinner and just only ate desert because that's all was on my mind was something sweet and I was fine with just that when most times a Chobani yogurt is my sweet's.

That's where most go wrong because they see or hear about this way of doing something or that and they jump on it and it doesn't work why because everyone is different and that can go as far as diet,to schedule,to what you're doing when you do workout or what you're not doing enough of.A solid years of experimenting with your own body,trying different things,ways and workouts....you should figure out what works and what doesn't to fit your goals and what you want.

Everyone can't be Micheal or Ronnie Coleman(you don't want to be him now).....you can try to be the best you.Good Luck.
(Youtube personality's 95% of them take something to help them or maintain so don't use them for inspiration because their liars ....ex:Kali Muscle,nigga takes steroids,one sign is that it ages you in the face but he preaches and stands by his genetics at 40+ years old,right)

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
It's not hard fam. Had a homeboy who used to say, "I work out so I can eat whatever I want."

Nigga been looking out of shape for years.

The trick is not to do some crazy diet....that's not sustainable. Just stop eating the shit you know you're not supposed to eat. Hamburgers and chicken fingers every night won't get you there, fam. Instead of coke, drink water. Like rice? Okay, make it a small, brown portion........and load up on the veggies while you're at it. Skip the bread come dinner. Fuck that ice cream, cake, whatever bullshit you think you can get away with eating every other night.

Shit ain't hard: Eat right, work out.

Find something practical...stick to it.

It's not a diet it's a lifestyle change.
You don't have to be perfect. just consistent.

xcluesiv

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i'm going to combine this with the IF thread

hulk-smile.gif

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
I read a couple of you said potatoes or sandwiches but he said no carbs on Ellen. :dunno:
Carbs are in most fruits and vegetables you eat so you'll get your fair share of carbs no matter what. I'm thinking he's meaning no unnecessary carbs, like bread, rice, etc.

It's too many different trains of thought on dieting. I know people that follow a ketogenic diet and they limit their carbs to 20g a day. Then there are those in carb cycling diets where they limit carbs but then one day go apeshit and have as much carbs as they can handle.

It's all about finding what's best for you and what gets you results. Maybe it's not the answer you want to hear, but it's the truth. Read up on different diets, find one that's most appealing to you and your lifestyle, then run with it.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s he workout but what was he eating during the time he was prepping for the movie
As for diet, Jordan kept his meals clean, simple and high in carbs and was eating five to six times a day. A typical serving would include six to eight ounces of chicken paired with a cup of Jasmine rice and half a teaspoon of olive oil, or with half an avocado and two cups of spinach.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Is killagram the same character talking about 12 almonds back in the day?
Lol idk

I thought that dude was short and I've hung out with killa and the holmes ain't nearbout no short

And if that was him, I need to invest in almonds. That nigga is huge lol

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
https://www.maxim.com/entertainment/michael-b-jordan-black-panther-workout-2018-2

Their routine was by-the-book: Calliet trained Jordan six times a week and made him eat six meals a day. The emphasis was not on fancy plyometric or TRX routines, but rather mass-building compound moments like bench press and dead lifts.

@largebillsonlyplease

I'm staring this March 1...

Need to be Wakanda Ready by my birthday this summer!

I hate shitting on health and exercise posts, but keep in mind that Michael B Jordan got paid MILLIONS for Black Panther. That means he had an economic incentive to hire the best trainers, best facilities, best dietitians, etc. His occupation also gave him the time to dedicate his entire day to training and receive a massive tax write off. This isn't something that can be condensed into a few pages of a magazine.

With that said, good luck.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I read a couple of you said potatoes or sandwiches but he said no carbs on Ellen. :dunno:
As for diet, Jordan kept his meals clean, simple and high in carbs and was eating five to six times a day. A typical serving would include six to eight ounces of chicken paired with a cup of Jasmine rice and half a teaspoon of olive oil, or with half an avocado and two cups of spinach.

Yeah I'm a little confused on the diet.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I hate shitting on health and exercise posts, but keep in mind that Michael B Jordan got paid MILLIONS for Black Panther. That means he had an economic incentive to hire the best trainers, best facilities, best dietitians, etc. His occupation also gave him the time to dedicate his entire day to training and receive a massive tax write off. This isn't something that can be condensed into a few pages of a magazine.

Interesting how many professional athletes eat themselves out of a job.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Interesting how many professional athletes eat themselves out of a job.

Yeah. Buster Douglass comes to mind.

That said it's really not surprising for team atheletes. They get laid up with long term injuries and still have to maintain their playing weight.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That said it's really not surprising for team atheletes. They get laid up with long term injuries and still have to maintain their playing weight.

Jamarcus from the Raiders. Dude would have been a beast, but he didn't want to stay in shape

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol idk

I thought that dude was short and I've hung out with killa and the holmes ain't nearbout no short

Nah..brah wasnt me...but shidd..how yo diet and lifestyle coming? You don't fuck with us locals no more..you know spring coming..it's time..

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Nah..brah wasnt me...but shidd..how yo diet and lifestyle coming? You don't fuck with us locals no more..you know spring coming..it's time..
Lol it ain't like that mane. Nigga just been keeping his head down. Work and life, I ain't been hanging out if it ain't the kids or the lady/s lol

I quit meat for a little over a month, dropped damn near ten. Back in the gym tryna get ready for the summer. What's popping on the killa show?

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

Dude you don't need much to get there just consistency and time. .

At most I exercise 30 minutes tops a dat

And the eating is discipline just get better habits

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

THAT I can understand

but we have seen MANY instances where it was NOT injury related.

Mr. Del

Rising Star
Registered
Lol idk

All I remember was the 12 almonds dude was swole because he posted a pic of himself wearing nothing but some draws. I know that sounds 'off' but that's what he did. Then he posted his workout/meal plan and the 12 almonds fiasco unfolded.

I feel like the 12 almonds dude said "brah" like killagram, but maybe I'm tripping. If he says it's not him, then whatever.