HOUSE OF THE DRAGON: orgies, gore and family feuds in ‘Game of Thrones’ prequel

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I guess I'm the only person who went to a Jr High where the girls would hang around the coaches for no particular reason.
15b-Schools-1.jpg

dbrizzz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hopefully we will get to see the men of the Night's Watch. I don't see what the problem with the visuals other people see. They gave you Harenhal, they gave you a tournament with blood and gore what more do people want.
I don't think we will see the men of the Night's Watch in this series.

dbrizzz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The old king didn't choose his daughter to be his heir because she married a black guy.
Lord Valeryon is not a black man in the books. King Jahearys passed over his grand daughter Raenys, who had a stronger claim because she was the daughter of his first born son who passed before his father, because Viserys was male and no female would survive.

dbrizzz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
full blooded Targaryens started the Baratheon and Martel houses

its why Robert Baratheon was able to "legally" make a claim to the Iron Throne
Orys Baretheon, who started House Baretheon, was not full Targaryan. He was the half brother of Aegon the conqueror. Robert Baretheon had no claim to the thrown, he usurped it.

dbrizzz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So is John Snow the only Targaryen to born with black hair?
Nope. Baelor Breakspear, son of the Daeron the Good, had brown hair. His brother Maekar, Breakspear's brother and father to Maester Aemon who was at the Wall in GOT, had black hair. Daeron married a woman from Dorn

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I know they got some freaky shit going on, but marrying a 12 year old half Black cutie whose mama already told her to lock her legs for 2 more years is a bit much. I know Corlys is about that power, but who among us would offer up his little girl's virginity to a dirty old muhfuhkah

Some Fathers do it for nothing in return. See R. Kelly.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Orys Baretheon, who started House Baretheon, was not full Targaryan. He was the half brother of Aegon the conqueror. Robert Baretheon had no claim to the thrown, he usurped it.
through Rhaelle Targaryen, Robert Baratheon descended from King Aegon V Targaryen and thus had a blood claim to the Iron Throne, which the maesters used to justify the outcome of Robert's Rebellion....

tmp_lUHsdC_519cd5638e484f04_POPSUGAR_House_of_Targaryen_Family_Tree.jpg

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
Registered
Nah I'm not talking about a priest, I'm talking a regular jr high or high school football or wrestling coach who might teach history or social studies(because the school board don't want to pay a regular teacher to teach it so they just drop him in there) that no one takes his class seriously because his class is really a layout. My junior high and high school the white girls would always be around certain coaches and I would think to myself this muthafucka coach football like why or you in his office or in his class when you supposed to be in someone else's class. So this only happened at my schools?

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
I know they got some freaky shit going on, but marrying a 12 year old half Black cutie whose mama already told her to lock her legs for 2 more years is a bit much. I know Corlys is about that power, but who among us would offer up his little girl's virginity to a dirty old muhfuhkah
Her being black on screen means nothing; she’s just a working actor. Btw: the kings hand offered up his 15 year old daughter for power.

I think the kings brother should’ve been played by a black actor. It’s Fantasy so it shouldn’t matter.

Last edited:

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
My junior high and high school the white girls would always be around certain coaches and I would think to myself this muthafucka coach football like why or you in his office or in his class when you supposed to be in someone else's class. So this only happened at my schools?
My high school circa '85 had a CAC coach who was very popular with White,Black,Asian AND Latina girls.. ..until that away football game :smh:

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
Registered
My high school circa '85 had a CAC coach who was very popular with White,Black,Asian AND Latina girls.. ..until that away football game :smh:
Yeah that would have been my era. We really didn't have any Latina's they didn't come until maybe 87. There were maybe 2 or 3 Asians and that might be stretching it. Black girls weren't trying fuck with no white boys and definitely no white coach. This was straight white girls. I remember this one white girl I started kindergarten with she went home one summer I think when we were 12 when she came back after the summer that chic was a woman. She was one of the chics that be around the coach. What happened at the away game?

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
Come on Game of Thrones come back to daddy.

Two episodes in got me excited for the John Snow series.