HOUSE OF THE DRAGON: orgies, gore and family feuds in ‘Game of Thrones’ prequel

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
I know they got some freaky shit going on, but marrying a 12 year old half Black cutie whose mama already told her to lock her legs for 2 more years is a bit much. I know Corlys is about that power, but who among us would offer up his little girl's virginity to a dirty old muhfuhkah
hopefully nobody now

but in the middle ages this was common..

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
hide yo kid hide yo wife LOL!

big time jump coming next week

probably will have a time jump every week

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
hide yo kid hide yo wife LOL!

big time jump coming next week

probably will have a time jump every week
Yeah, Aegon is born. I thought that was just a preview for future episodes. However, they also showed Corlys going to war, did they wait that long? Looking forward to next week to see how this plays out.

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Good start. I already know how this all plays out. I will start a spoiler thread for those that already heard the audio books.

A Dance of Dragons: Green vs Blacks is brutal and makes A Song of Ice and Fire look like a kids show.

I won't spoil shit but I will tell you that first episode is probably as nice a its going to get. Ladies and Gents, Welcome to Helll on earth.
If you all want some history on who's skull that is:
Fellas I give you: Balerion "the black dread".

I don't know if Drogon was as big - but they say he's close.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
I know they got some freaky shit going on, but marrying a 12 year old half Black cutie whose mama already told her to lock her legs for 2 more years is a bit much. I know Corlys is about that power, but who among us would offer up his little girl's virginity to a dirty old muhfuhkah

At that time, nobody seemed to care about the women. The women seemed to do anything for power too.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
302521879_10160394609374673_5461697918848245293_n.jpg

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Weird question to ask. You are not a feudal lord. Even if you didn’t want to you would have to. You saw the scene where her mother said it angers her.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
Registered
Hey man when I was in Jr High for whatever reason the football coaches or the wrestling coaches always had girls that age around him and I know my school wasn't isolated in this being the case. Also like others have said this is medieval period just imagine what they subjected a 12 year old too.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Good start. I already know how this all plays out. I will start a spoiler thread for those that already heard the audio books.

A Dance of Dragons: Green vs Blacks is brutal and makes A Song of Ice and Fire look like a kids show.

I won't spoil shit but I will tell you that first episode is probably as nice a its going to get. Ladies and Gents, Welcome to Helll on earth.
With the time jumps the Dance of the Dragons civil war (Dying of the Dragons) will fully kick in the last 2 episodes (9 & 10). We have only seen 2 dragons right now there are suppose to be 17.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Hey man when I was in Jr High for whatever reason the football coaches or the wrestling coaches always had girls that age around him and I know my school wasn't isolated in this being the case. Also like others have said this is medieval period just imagine what they subjected a 12 year old too.
Just for historical reference (if you are a believer) it is thought that Mary was about 12 - 14 years old when she gave birth to Jesus.

If you believe that sort of thing.

:dunno:

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
If you all want some history on who's skull that is:
Fellas I give you: Balerion "the black dread".

I don't know if Drogon was as big - but they say he's close.

Drogon is a small dragon. Bailerion was 30-40x bigger than Drogon.

Dragons are like lizards. The longer they live the bigger they get. Bailerion died a few years before HOD and wad over 200 years old.

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
Anyone have links to the audio books for this as well as the other Game of Thrones stories?

Spoiler thread but I see some of these niggas don't give a fuck in this one.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
why is Daemon your favorite character in ASOIAF universe?

I already know whats gonna happen. I started a spoiler thread. This is the slow part, once it gets started its the best story of the Throne universe.

Damon Targaryen is the best character in the Thrones Universe. Unlike faggot ass Jamie Lanister he cuts off hands instead getting his cut. If you stick around you will have hard time convincing me (and yourself) there is a better character in all George RR Martins books.

If you think this is slow then I know you aint heard of Sir Duncan the Tall. Who is probably one the most important and incompetent characters in all the books.

Dance of Dragons has all the best elements of Thrones put in one era. Once them bells start ringing. This shit don't stop. That tournament action 1st episode was light work.

Yall gonna learn to respect the bells. Just make sure yall don't get attached to nobody or nothing.