grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
1431-hotd-small-council.jpg

Last edited:

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
Registered
Hopefully we will get to see the men of the Night's Watch. I don't see what the problem with the visuals other people see. They gave you Harenhal, they gave you a tournament with blood and gore what more do people want.

lengthy

Rising Star
OG Investor
Hopefully we will get to see the men of the Night's Watch. I don't see what the problem with the visuals other people see. They gave you Harenhal, they gave you a tournament with blood and gore what more do people want.

We also saw westeros at its height. When you look at Kings Landing now - castle, dragon pit - compared to GoT you realize how far they fell off when the targaryens no longer exist. i think they captured that well. only fea bottom is still shit but thats what flea bottom is. dragons laying overhead and nobody on the ground even bother to look up. its the subtle things my G.

Mr. Lengthy

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
FIRST SCENE - DRAGONKEEPER TALKING TO COUNCIL:

Dragonkeeper:
It was when the night was dark, at the hour of the bat. The thief has escaped our pursuit.

Viserys: How can you steal a dragon egg under the eyes of 50 guards?

Dragonkeeper: It was Prince Daemon who took it, sire.

----

Rhaenyra: What egg did Daemon take?

Dragonkeeper: That of Dreamfyre, princess. The one you chose for Prince Baelon's cradle.

SECOND SCENE - RHAENYRA SPEAKING TO DAEMON:

Rhaenyra:
My father made me princess of Dragonstone. It's my castle that you occupy, my uncle.

Daemon: It will be yours when you come of age.

Rhaenyra: You have angered your king.

Daemon: How did I upset him? Today I celebrate my marriage.

Rhaenyra: You already have a wife.

Daemon: That I didn't choose.

Rhaenyra: So you had to steal my brother's egg?

Daemon: A dragon shared your cradle. It will be the same for my child.

Rhaenyra: You are going to be a father?

Daemon: One day.

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
I know they got some freaky shit going on, but marrying a 12 year old half Black cutie whose mama already told her to lock her legs for 2 more years is a bit much. I know Corlys is about that power, but who among us would offer up his little girl's virginity to a dirty old muhfuhkah