5ebc63416bf8bf25dd65c069678f7b8b8f752db3.gifv

afd7b952f18eeca8e1d2575c8306068623661147.gifv

9a65680207fb154e93797fb93f8ba8e9a555eb3d.gifv

1034fda91abf2c62f15b8a2b3df3fad3e6b4891f.gifv

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
she still looks too young .. i'm kinda glad they didn't show them lol
They did show them when she was on her back, was slightly blurred but could make them out.

What I don't like is all the young pedo chit being pushed. She's young and so is the chick the king wed, that other dude daughter. Like trying to normalize it all.

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
she still looks too young .. i'm kinda glad they didn't show them lol
She's 22 but I agree I don't care for pale bee stings.

Amelia May Alcock
(born 11 April 2000) is an Australian actress. She plays young Rhaenyra Targaryen in the HBO fantasy series House of the Dragon (2022).[1] She received an AACTA nomination for her performance in the Foxtel comedy-drama Upright (2019–2022). She was named a 2018 rising star by the Casting Guild of Australia (CGA).

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
Registered
They did show them when she was on her back, was slightly blurred but could make them out.

What I don't like is all the young pedo chit being pushed. She's young and so is the chick the king wed, that other dude daughter. Like trying to normalize it all.

breh its a show with DRAGONS in it...literally....this is about as make believe as it gets...

why blow everything up into a conspiracy?

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
breh its a show with DRAGONS in it...literally....this is about as make believe as it gets...

why blow everything up into a conspiracy?
What conspiracy?
You talking pedo stuff?

Shes supposed to be a minor, kings wife a minor. There's no agenda?

Why they had to write that in?
I don't see the significance but whatever.

younggiftedandblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

What conspiracy?
You talking pedo stuff?

Shes supposed to be a minor, kings wife a minor. There's no agenda?

Why they had to write that in?
I don't see the significance but whatever.

What agenda do you see? Do you know how young they'd wed girls off back in those days? Hell, in here in America today in some states, a 12-year old girl can marry with her parents consent.