HOUSE OF THE DRAGON: orgies, gore and family feuds in ‘Game of Thrones’ prequel

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just wiped these blond headed faggots from the history books. Cut a nigga head off and ain't NOBODY hollered, screamed, swored vengeance or nothin. None of them blond headed hoes shed a tear for uncle Vaemond? Old white bitch just stayed on code. Wiped these niggas bloodline out of the royal lineage. Just keep the hoes for bedwenches.

The one nigga who was supposed to be dickin the princess down and continuing the line likes white dudes. So...killed off all the niggas that could continue the bloodline but let the faggot live. Gotcha. Subliminals recieved.

Love this grimy ass shit!

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just wiped these blond headed faggots from the history books. Cut a nigga head off and ain't NOBODY hollered, screamed, swored vengeance or nothin. None of them blond headed hoes shed a tear for uncle Vaemond? Old white bitch just stayed on code. Wiped these niggas bloodline out of the royal lineage. Just keep the hoes for bedwenches.

The one nigga who was supposed to be dickin the princess down and continuing the line likes white dudes. So...killed off all the niggas that could continue the bloodline but let the faggot live. Gotcha. Subliminals recieved.

He not dead bruh pay attention

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

Fe2uHoWUcAAEqNK

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
How? He cut off the man's head form behind. That is so dishonorable. I am not giving him no props for that.
All he is doing lately is snickering. They are not playing his motivation properly. The character really is better than what we are seeing.
Honestly I think that was Deamon being Deamon.
I been telling y'all dude is an asshole. He's just an likeable asshole.
Deamon is the one dude in the crew who everyone knows is most likely to get drunk and start some shit if y'all go out.
But you all know that he can finish what he starts and if you're ever against the wall, he'll be right there beside you throwing hands.
He's a asshole, but he's loyal to the crew. The only people who have to worry is anyone else in the entire world who isn't in the squad.
That's not that many people :rolleyes: :lol:

colrys brother was always ill timed with telling the truth. and didnt know how to play the game. hot tempered.corlys was able to get dameon fight with him against crab feeder, stand on his square to a healthy king while also aknowledging his respect for dameon, all while playing his hand.if corlys was his brother, he would of had his people ready while waiting for the king to die and reassured the hand and queen his allegiance and navy as long they back his claim to driftmark.
Vaemond was basically this era's Eddard Stark. He knew the truth would get him killed, but he just couldn't help himself.
In fairness to him, I agree that Rhaenyra's bastards shouldn't be anywhere near the Driftwood throne.
That little bastard doesn't even know how to sail a ship and he's supposed to inherited the greatest navy in the realm. I'd be pissed too!

It should also be noted that this type of bullshit is how proud dark-skinned families become paper bag passing redbones over the generations.
Vaemond was in the right to defend his family bloodline. He was just in a unwinnable situation.

So Alicent is going to take what some old, sick, and delirious guy says seriously?
I hope we all learn a valuable lesson from the last scene.
Humans tend to put so much importance on other people's last words. I've seen people try to change their whole live seemly over night because their dying grandmother said some cryptic shit the previous night on her deathbed.

The truth of the matter is dying people, especially elderly & sick dying people, don't know what they be saying on their deathbeds.
In those last moments people's brain are firing on all synapses. They might be 'looking' at you, but their speaking to their mother, father, siblings, etc. Hell they might be answering a question that their 5th grade teacher asked them way back in 1962.

Don't walk away from those conversations thinking you now have a higher understand of the deeper mysteries. Just hold their hands and say your goodbyes.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Technically, Rhaenyra didn't lie. I believe the question was around her fucking her uncle which she did not. Even if you wanted to run with the lie being the issue, I'd say Alicent is more jealous of Rhaenyra doing what she wants while she does what is expected. Alicante is fucking an old man and clearly not enjoying having sex with said man. While Rhaenyra is fucking or potentially fucking who ever she finds attractive.

I'm not sure where this line of thinking keep coming from?
Episode 4 Alicent asked her did anything happen between her and Deamon.
Rhaenyra answered by first asking if she even needed to refute the claim. She went on to swear on her mother's memory that Deamon never touched her and that she remains a maiden.

This was less than 12 hours after Deamon finger fuck her in a whore house and then she ran back to the Red Keep and fucked Criston Cole.
She could have still had traces of Ser Criston's nut in her as she said the words, "I'm still a maiden."

maury-thats-a-lie.gif

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Now that the King is finally dead, I'm going back and rewatching the season up to this point and I'm catching a lot of stuff the second time around.
During the King's wedding announcement in episode 5, Deamon was eye fucking Rhaenyra the whole time. And Ser Veamond was giving Deamon the death stare the entire time.

Veamond knew Rhaenyra & Deamon was on that bullshit from the jump.

Also I thought that the twins on the King's Guard were added during the time jump, but one of them was there in that episode trying to pull Ser Criston off of Joffrey. They didn't have any lines until now, but they've been around for awhile.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Paddy Considine.. That boy was acting acting

4cc099111e56295c509983d54c51770937fabe52.gifv

clapping-hands-bravo.gif

They did a great job in this last episode at showing how hard it is to care for an elderly/dying family members.
That scene of the King sitting up while moaning and groaning the whole time was legit hard to watch.
Anyone who's care for a older parent or grandparent might've had a few flashbacks during that scene. I damn sure did.

I even liked that Rhaenyra acknowledge Alicent's hard work caring for her father. Alicent has been in King's Landing the whole time, so she had to watch as the King slowly fell apart one finger at a time.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Weird how Aemon looks so much older than his big bro Aegon.

0856HOTDS01-037fe8b.jpg

This is one weird fucked up family. Dude cheated on his wife/sister and was chastised by his mother/mother-in-law. I'm not going to even go into the other fucked up family dynamics.
House-of-the-Dragon-Targaryens-recast-02f8fed.jpg

Like this is some real country hillbilly shit. Is it any wonder by the time we get to Ned Stark and Robert Baratheon Westeros was like its time to get rid of these muthafuckas.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
by the way.... I was so tired Sunday when I watched episode 8 that the reason for the fight at the dinner totally went over my head. I thought Rhaeynra's kids were mad because Aemon called them boys. .....but it was Strong boys....

when I watched again last night I was like ...ohh...ohhhhh shit :roflmao2: :roflmao:

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Black characters are sissies hot tempered and not worthy of visual death

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He not dead bruh pay attention

They don't show him die but they talk as if it's a sure thing due to his ailments. So basically they was sayin he good as dead. I didn't read the books but if this nigga survive and come back on some supernigga shit seekin revenge for hi brother's split wig...

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

So are you going to ignore his gay lover getting his brains bashed in?

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They don't show him die but they talk as if it's a sure thing due to his ailments. So basically they was sayin he good as dead. I didn't read the books but if this nigga survive and come back on some supernigga shit seekin revenge for hi brother's split wig...
Oh you were talking about Corlys Velaryon. I thought you were talking about Laenor, my bad.

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh you were talking about Corlys Velaryon. I thought you were talking about Laenor, my bad.

Oh yeah thas why I said they let the gay dude live. Man I been watchin but don't bother to learn all these damn crazy ass names.lol Only ones I took note of is Aemond and Daemon. Mufuckas got the samn name backwards. THink one of them is good as dead.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm not sure where this line of thinking keep coming from?
Episode 4 Alicent asked her did anything happen between her and Deamon.
Rhaenyra answered by first asking if she even needed to refute the claim. She went on to swear on her mother's memory that Deamon never touched her and that she remains a maiden.

This was less than 12 hours after Deamon finger fuck her in a whore house and then she ran back to the Red Keep and fucked Criston Cole.
She could have still had traces of Ser Criston's nut in her as she said the words, "I'm still a maiden."

maury-thats-a-lie.gif

Go back and watch the scene. They were mainly discussing sex between the two. Alicent said something like " you fucked Damon in the pleasure house." Rhaenyra continues the story and Alicent says" so you never" . The two talk more and Alicent says something like " you were foolish to put your virtue at risk". When Rhaenyra states she didn't do anything, she's referring to sex or still being a virgin.

I guess it could be implied that he fingered her, but they didnt show it. They only show him starting to remove her clothes, kissing her and he stops. Either way, I'm pretty sure you'll still technically still be considered a virgin even if you are fingered and kissed. Of course I'm thinking in terms of our time which may be different from the shows definition.

In the scene between Damon and the king. He lies at states they had sex. The king says Damon ruined her and it would be hard to marry her off now. When the king and Alicent speak, she says Rhaenyra claims to still be a maiden or virgin.

Rhaenyra did lie, but not about being a virgin while with Damon. That is what Alicent cared about during the questioning.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh yeah thas why I said they let the gay dude live. Man I been watchin but don't bother to learn all these damn crazy ass names.lol Only ones I took note of is Aemond and Daemon. Mufuckas got the samn name backwards. THink one of them is good as dead.

I'll just say I hope they do the show down justice from a cinematic standpoint... Probably already said too much, but it aint like they didn't foreshadow it already.