BGOL Investor
Hell me too lol

This might be the best I wish a nigga would moment in all of TV history lol
Even king was ready to cut a nigga

95399a4bad04f3292a3c9d5a2c19c6504b468205.gifv

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
....you call a man's wife a whore to her face right in front of you all bets are fucking off

What....you gone wait on a trail? before you check that dude?? LOL
Back in the days

It was things they call like a honorable death

Blackouttt

Emeritus Opinion Provider (Lurker)
Registered
mf was a weak ass king.let his daughter run around king's landing with bastards. even kings knew to not have their bastard in the red keep. he never stood ten toes down on a hard decision except for his daughter whoredom being questioned.

True and not true. Yes he was weak because he never bonded with another dragon after his dragon died. He was also a dreamer. Viserys loved his daughter. But, he was very hard on Daemon when he tried to marry Myseria. He told Daemon to drop the bitch and go back home to his wife - to which he followed directions. He was also hard on Otto when he suspected Otto Hightower of playing him.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Episode 6

Good episode with the time jump.

Watched this afternoon. Pure comedy looking at Princess Rhaenyra with them White looking kids. And everybody trying to act like they don’t know what’s going on.

Larys was a big surprise. Never paid attention to that mofo with him walking around with that cane. Dude was ruthless with his scheming on taking out Lord Lyonel and his son. I thought Lyonel would have been a major player for a few seasons.

Episode 7

Great scene with the family getting together for the funeral. Having the “Pink Elephant” exposed by the King’s son in front of everyone was brilliant on how it was handled.

The kids fighting each other like that was a surprise for the series.

Nice setup by Daemon and Laenor’s fuck buddy to get Laenor out of the picture.

Now Damon and Rhaenyra are scheming together by being a power couple. Events so far since episode 6 have been a unexpected surprise.

Episode 8

Good episode showing all the family drama with Vaemon coming putting them on blast. I loved the pause between him and Daemon before he yelled out “Bastards!”.

Viserys look like a Walking Dead zombie. Makeup and how he did his scenes was on point.

Daemon once again proved he don’t give two fucks. Killed that noise in one stroke of the sword.

Good scene with the family at the dinner table. The tension building up during that scene was done well. These are some good actors they cast in these roles.

That one eyed mofo Aemond. That dude is nothing but trouble. That bastard needs to be taken down by the other kids with quickness.

Good series and it has been playing out better than I expected

Binged these 3 episodes this afternoon. Two more episodes to go, will wait until they both come out and watch them together.