HOUSE OF THE DRAGON: orgies, gore and family feuds in ‘Game of Thrones’ prequel

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

FanlnsRWIAAwNk8

Last edited:

Kaotic

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light...
Platinum Member
I enjoyed it.

Started off a bit slow. Actually stopped watching after 15mins cause my girl feel asleep and I had to turn it off. But then I woke up randomly at 3am and finished it lol.

Hate thier white wigs..shits bothersome for some reason lol.
That tourney was brutal AF sob.

did the hand of the king , Hightower, send his daughter in to "comfort the king" or was I tripping?

That dragon aint nothing to play with, I assume it takes a dragon to beat a dragon if/when the war pops off.

Gonna give it a 2nd watch tonight

"did the hand of the king , Hightower, send his daughter in to "comfort the king" or was I tripping? "

Naa you aren't tripping.. To me that was the first tipped hand of the underground plots to take over the throne. If the king knocks up his daughter, they are a step closer to claiming the thrown.

Just my thinking... I think Hightower is slowly poisoning the king, so after he impregnates his daughter, the kings dies and they kill off the king's daughter. Also I think that is why he is soo set on getting rid of the king's brother as well.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Meh, I was underwhelmed by the first episode.. but I will keep watching... and give it some time.

Not feeling this new Targaryen chic who has replaced Daenerys. :smh:

Daenerys was fine as hell. :yes:
But this new chic is a mud duck.

So now I'm skeptical about who the hell is gonna be the new Missandei?? :dunno:

I can appreciate a good script.... but I need some "eye candy" also. :rolleyes:

Just saying.
you ain't never lied

she's ugly and looks like a 12 year old girl that needs braces

bio says she's 22.... :rolleyes:

J.A.

New Orleans Legend
BGOL Patreon Investor
Yall may have slept on a nugget. I think Daemon Poisoned the Iron Throne. Thats why that sore on Viserys Back isnt healing. He pricked his hand again towards the end of the episode.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
screenplay/ story wise - I agree

everything else?
soo much room for improvement...

prediction: House of the Dragon will not get any of the technical nominations for Emmys

The technical aspects are astounding how this is the finished product and they learned nothing about the brightness issue

Story good setup and I hope people realize it's this house with cameos
Not an entire world of wonder