HOUSE OF THE DRAGON: orgies, gore and family feuds in ‘Game of Thrones’ prequel

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
Good start. I already know how this all plays out. I will start a spoiler thread for those that already heard the audio books.

A Dance of Dragons: Green vs Blacks is brutal and makes A Song of Ice and Fire look like a kids show.

I won't spoil shit but I will tell you that first episode is probably as nice a its going to get. Ladies and Gents, Welcome to Helll on earth.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Please man. Shit is boring a fuck.
Good start. I already know how this all plays out. I will start a spoiler thread for those that already heard the audio books.

A Dance of Dragons: Green vs Blacks is brutal and makes A Song of Ice and Fire look like a kids show.

I won't spoil shit but I will tell you that first episode is probably as nice a its going to get. Ladies and Gents, Welcome to Helll on earth.

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That was definitely me
dis-belief-surprised.gif

Thegooch

Registered
Please man. Shit is boring a fuck.

I already know whats gonna happen. I started a spoiler thread. This is the slow part, once it gets started its the best story of the Throne universe.

Damon Targaryen is the best character in the Thrones Universe. Unlike faggot ass Jamie Lanister he cuts off hands instead getting his cut. If you stick around you will have hard time convincing me (and yourself) there is a better character in all George RR Martins books.

If you think this is slow then I know you aint heard of Sir Duncan the Tall. Who is probably one the most important and incompetent characters in all the books.

Dance of Dragons has all the best elements of Thrones put in one era. Once them bells start ringing. This shit don't stop. That tournament action 1st episode was light work.

Yall gonna learn to respect the bells. Just make sure yall don't get attached to nobody or nothing.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t know Duncan the Tall. Only interesting character is Mushroom. Imo.
I already know whats gonna happen. I started a spoiler thread. This is the slow part, once it gets started its the best story of the Throne universe.

Damon Targaryen is the best character in the Thrones Universe. Unlike faggot ass Jamie Lanister he cuts off hands instead getting his cut. If you stick around you will have hard time convincing me (and yourself) there is a better character in all George RR Martins books.

If you think this is slow then I know you aint heard of Sir Duncan the Tall. Who is probably one the most important and incompetent characters in all the books.

Dance of Dragons has all the best elements of Thrones put in one era. Once them bells start ringing. This shit don't stop. That tournament action 1st episode was light work.

Yall gonna learn to respect the bells. Just make sure yall don't get attached to nobody or nothing.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

if the production value doesn't improve it won't matter

poor visuals can ruin the best action / stories

also Dragons is not a fully fleshed out GRRM project - its his lightest (lazy) effort - its a compendium of lore

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
As predicted:

“It seems to be very hard for people to swallow,” Toussaint said in an interview with Men’s Health. “They are happy with a dragon flying. They’re happy with white hair and violet-colored eyes, but a rich Black guy? That’s beyond the pale.”

:lol: :roflmao: :lol: :roflmao:

Ever see a black man on the jetsons?

:lol:

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
As predicted:

“It seems to be very hard for people to swallow,” Toussaint said in an interview with Men’s Health. “They are happy with a dragon flying. They’re happy with white hair and violet-colored eyes, but a rich Black guy? That’s beyond the pale.”

:lol: :roflmao: :lol: :roflmao:
And the unfortunate part is that the show is based on fiction rather than actual historical events

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Never goes how the books says it goes tho

Thegooch

Registered
I don’t know Duncan the Tall. Only interesting character is Mushroom. Imo.
Mushroom is one of the people supposedly telling part of this story. Dont know if or he will be in HOD but Thrones aint the same without a wee lil" man in it.

Dunk and Egg. Dunk the Lunk tall as a tree and dumb as a stump. Some say he could be an ancestor of Brienne of Tarth.

Thegooch

Registered
Never goes how the books says it goes tho

Aint too much to stray from and D&Ds cockamamie writing won't be involved so we should be good. The first 4 seasons of

Thrones pretty was true to the books except for Ayra chapters of season 4 taking place concurrently as the events of book 3.

The strong woman characters that Hollywood likes to insert aint needed because this story already had them.

If the feminist would have waited for this series to have their "strong women" the first Thrones series would have be better for it.

When characters are well written and developed they naturally become interesting because they grow in the world that was built for them.

Hollywood likes to insert modern tropes in stories the rely on escapism of the past. Hollywood solution is to have break dance contest break out during a Count Bassie movie.

Constantly putting things in places they don't belong doesn't make you creative . It probably shows you are cognitively autistic and probably lack social skills. And Hollywood is full of egotistical rejects with a false sense of talent.

I don't think we have to worry about this show. The story is already written and you don't have to worry about to inexperienced hacks trying to make a name for themselves without giving a fuck about the fans that will actually have to support your future endeavors.

Just stay patient and I think you will get a quality series that will make you forget a Song of Ice and Fire .

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Aint too much to stray from and D&Ds cockamamie writing won't be involved so we should be good. The first 4 seasons of

Thrones pretty was true to the books except for Ayra chapters of season 4 taking place concurrently as the events of book 3.

The strong woman characters that Hollywood likes to insert aint needed because this story already had them.

If the feminist would have waited for this series to have their "strong women" the first Thrones series would have be better for it.

When characters are well written and developed they naturally become interesting because they grow in the world that was built for them.

Hollywood likes to insert modern tropes in stories the rely on escapism of the past. Hollywood solution is to have break dance contest break out during a Count Bassie movie.

Constantly putting things in places they don't belong doesn't make you creative . It probably shows you are cognitively autistic and probably lack social skills. And Hollywood is full of egotistical rejects with a false sense of talent.

I don't think we have to worry about this show. The story is already written and you don't have to worry about to inexperienced hacks trying to make a name for themselves without giving a fuck about the fans that will actually have to support your future endeavors.

Just stay patient and I think you will get a quality series that will make you forget a Song of Ice and Fire .
Oh aight

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im already fully invested in the involving House of the Dragon. I cant wait to see how things play out for this assortment of characters. Some people thought because of the climate we live in now that sex and gore would be toned down but it's not.I never read Fire & Blood but i may read it after this series ends to see how things differ.