Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
house_targaryen_complete_family_tree_by_poly_m-da5q943.jpg
They're missing Jon Snow and his connection to Daenerys

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Incorrect.

The chart lists Aegon the older who's mother was a Martell.

Jon Snow is Aegon the Younger who's mother was Lyanna Stark.

Jon Snow is NOT listed on this chart.

Aegon Targaryen is Jon Snow real name look at the very bottom. Prince Rhaegar left his wife Elia Martell and ran off with Jon's mother. Remember that was the big secret Ned Stark kept of Jon's birth parents.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
The females not good looking

And those wigs trash

I was thinking the same thing :lol:

but then I realized that we aren't going to get the first Game of Thrones with the sex and misogyny in this one, because we're more PC and all the complaints about rape and incest.

dbrizzz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This was a good first episode and you can feel it building. This will be totally different from GOT. New power characters, houses that weren't featured in the original like Hightower, Strong, Cole, Westerling, Beezbury, and especially Valerion. Notice we saw a Stark and a Baratheon but no Tullys or Lannisters. The thing I like here is that they have all the source material, so no need to change events or characters. Strap in for an interesting ride fellas.

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So am I going out on a limb and wondering if Daemon is the Night King?
Could be..... BUT the way the King was talking to his daughter in front of that Dragon's skull, and the established timeline, I believe the Night's King already "exists".