HOUSE OF THE DRAGON: orgies, gore and family feuds in ‘Game of Thrones’ prequel

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Remember the other show they started filming and canceled it after 4-5 episodes?

Think the new shit Knight of the 7 Kings should be scrapped too shit looks hella trash also

dbrizzz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Remember the other show they started filming and canceled it after 4-5 episodes?

Think the new shit Knight of the 7 Kings should be scrapped too shit looks hella trash also
Nah, I read the book. It's a damn good story if they do it right.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
What would make u think you'd do it right they fucked up Dance Of The Dragons for 2 seasons
dance of dragons was written as lore -grrm didn't write full plots and character arcs
so those untalented nepo babies had to fill in alot of blanks

Dunk and Egg books - like Song of Ice & Fire are complete stories that grrn wrote -
so there are no blanks to fill in-
like GoT its more likely that writers will need to leave out some or a lot of the story

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor

The writing and acting were much better in the original series, especially in the first six seasons. The storyline was more captivating and drew you into the characters. This current series, while I appreciate the addition of more people of color in permanent roles, just doesn't have the same impact.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Season One
Episodes 6 - 8

Got home earlier yesterday afternoon and finished these up last night

I was cracking up with that mofo trying to ride the dragon Seasmoke.

That blockade got folks not giving a Fuck with them having no food. Not surprised seeing Rhaenyra and Mysaria going at it, expected it too happen in the season finale.

Alyn’s brother got lucky getting chosen by Seasmoke. That dragon Vermithor was like You Woke Me Up For This Shit?. That mofo went off and smoked everybody and had himself a feast, not giving two Fucks. Ulf is one lucky mofo after smashing that dragon egg.

Tyland went and overspent getting that fleet support. Aemond has lost his mind after seeing Rhaenyra’s new dragons. His brother thinks he is gonna reclaim power even though he is busted up and has no dick.

The season ended with no bang, just basically setting it up for season 3. No word on when season 3 will debut, hopefully within the next 2 years, any longer and folks will lose interest.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

GWL2pt9WAAAY3yA

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member

:lol:George is wilding out. It seems some of the fuckery is his fault. How you going to not answer phone calls from HBO? And be surprised they made some changes to your shit.