HOUSE OF THE DRAGON: orgies, gore and family feuds in ‘Game of Thrones’ prequel

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
i want my hour n 10 mins back ... smh ....

worst finale ever ....

please tell me one worse ...:angry:
giphy.gif

king-bran-1.jpg

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Why does the deadbeat dad have to be a black guy

Corliss bitch ass trying to claim them :smh:

Alyn was like, nah bitch, we grew up struggling muthafucka
you forgot about the several dozen OTHER bastards that wound up dragon food bro lol?

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
guess i'm in the minority.
I enjoyed the finale.
I certainly understand yall sentiments.

Could it have been a bit better? I guess.
I give the last episode an B+

The entire season however is like a B- however.
Why would u give a B to any war show without violence?

The whole show was a big bluff

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor

When she walked into the tent, it took me a second to recognize she was female, because I thought it was that same character/actor. :lol:

I could understand them cutting Neetles, but we should have seen if she claimed the dragon or not.

Especially since the rest of the episode lacked action. We could have gotten at least that climax in the finale.

naw Dragon was way worse ...lol...
Nope. The problem here is that a GoT season is supposed to have that penultimate episode where shit blows up real good.
Think the Blackwater, or Battle of the Bastards, even Dany burning Kings Landing, etc.
And then the finale that wraps everything up & leaves you ready for next season to start tomorrow.

This season of Dragon lacked both the action in the penultimate episode and the satisfying conclusion in the finale.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Why would u give a B to any war show without violence?

The whole show was a big bluff
Not gonna lie, saw a meme that said this entire season was an 80 minute trailer for season 3 and lol'd.

They gave yall an EPIC battle at Rooks nest
***Tyrese what more do you want from me meme***

:lol:

Lurk Diggler

Rising Star
Registered
Finally was a lil weak but I enjoyed this season more than the first. The slow plot build up to the war gave me GOT season 2/3 vibes. I believe they will open season three on some Battle of the bastards/Hardhome epicness.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Finally was a lil weak but I enjoyed this season more than the first. The slow plot build up to the war gave me GOT season 2/3 vibes. I believe they will open season three on some Battle of the bastards/Hardhome epicness.
I'm telling you right now, I'd forgive it all if next season opens with a huge battle scene. And we see these lions marching with the Lannisters going in on some fool & horse.

Only for one of the dragons to land onto of everyone and start feasting on lion, man, & horse alike.

Man_Of_STeeL

鋼鉄の人 - より似たチタン
Platinum Member
i believe started filming during the Writer's strike....then HBO cut the budget....

i think that's why the show runner cut the season to 8 episodes...instead of 10...

and a lot of the battles...and action that included the dragons...happened off screen...

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man I hope HBO dont pull no bullshit. Like they did with The Sopranos. Technically I think next season should be the last(based in whats left of the material). If so, I hope HBO don't split it in two, But wait to air the second half, in 2027 :lol: :hithead:

Damn. I was kinda of right. I didnt know about season 4. Wb executives is going to fuck around and fuck up a sure thing:angry::hithead: