Houston super lawyer Tony Buzbee sues Deshaun Watson

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is exactly what it is

:yes:
Teams routinely use private investigators to look for "dirt" on players they are looking to trade for or even their own players. They did that to Odell when he was with the Giants to make sure he wasn't using drugs. :smh: Guarantee somebody did a little digging and put all of these thots together to send him a little message. Shit is fucked up but you know how cacs do...

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:yes:

Notice, they never actually want the shit to actually go to trial because discovery always destroys the allegations. They really wanted that "undisclosed settlement" headline and then the subsequent interview with the raggedy masseuse explaining she can't comment on the case. :smh::lol:
All this. These "sexual harrassment" allegations are usually suspect and the media convicts these dudes before any credible evidence is shown.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
still callin bullshit ...

106400624_107546684255649_1603964239503973138_n.jpg

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Why the fuck dont these regular lookin NFL/Pro ni99as dont jus go overseas n fuck ...

who in colombia, costa rica or panama etc would know who the Watson was if he walked in a club ...

ni99a look like some regular ass dude... he could fuck to his hearts content n nobody would know or give a shit ..

why fuck with these trifling gold diggin ass ho`s tht know who u are ...i dont get it .. :puzzled:

Nigga needed some pussy stat.....

And don't forget...what's the use in being famous if people don't know qho you are? One chick said he kept telling her he a pro. SMH

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigga needed some pussy stat.....

And don't forget...what's the use in being famous if people don't know qho you are? One chick said he kept telling her he a pro. SMH

If he was using instagram to reach out to these thots, there is no way they saw his account and didn't know he is a NFL QB before meeting up with him: https://www.instagram.com/deshaunwatson/?hl=en

This is why I think this shit is going to fall apart in terms of rape/coercion but will just be a way of embarrassing him. He just seems like a lame that way paying instagram thots and somebody who wished him ill found out and took advantage.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
From the latest one :
In her suit, the woman claims she was so terrified, she defecated on herself.

:rolleyes: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Hope this shit ain’t true but fam you can’t scrolling through Instagram looking for massage therapist

Imagine being the person who has to type all this shit.

Real shit, feels like a move to make it hard for Watson to get traded away.
Whenever shit like this goes down, I always ask "why now?".

trying to bring the black man down with some bullshit.

still callin bullshit ...

LqIucP6wspwAxHx2EY5LHL-iAS1dMswFWvdO4jw2Ym4yWsawur1-1YcvNblxL_Kl5e47xAsHhwUXSqEHBLYnK1npHIqNpDFxxHwk27rWz0AHsb2NWXrJt3X6qhCW-Ay3VeiqJVxhyYZOiuI0X9Gy9hkoqQdOkZ4eTiKgvBn24v9aFKz7cVq5cDngy81heT4RoqbhFaBBCWtDW0WqHimm4iJ_HGftVwM

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
They have to be!!!!
All of a sudden he got all of these CIVIL charges.... not 1 legal claim??? Da fuck??? I bet they cac hoes too....

Destroy his name / value if we can't keep him.

That would t make good business. He could possibly get suspended for 8 games, and lose trade value. That would just be stupid business wise. Only plus is they can save on his salary for the suspended game.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I had to Google it because I heard about the charges but didn’t know what he was accused of?

So here it is:

The women, all massage therapists or masseuses, say they were assaulted by Watson during separate incidents in 2020. The most serious allegation claims that Watson, 25, forced a woman to perform oral sex on him during a massage therapy session in December of that year. That woman, identified only as "Jane Doe," claimed that soon after she started massaging Watson, he "aggressively started dictating the massage and where he wanted Plaintiff to touch him on his body," allegedly directing her to focus on his glutes, his "inner thighs" and his "inner glutes."

"Watson made clear, repeatedly, that he was a professional football player, who could help, or hurt, her career," the suit alleges.

At one point, the lawsuit states, Watson "got more aggressive, forcefully telling her to move her hand down to his pubic area," and "instructed her to slide her hand across his genitals" before forcing her to perform oral sex on him.

The lawsuit says the victim "blacked out" for a few minutes out of fear during the encounter, and was "confused" and "terrified."

In another lawsuit, Watson is accused of beginning a massage by lying on the table fully naked with his genitals exposed in August 2020. When the masseuse asked him to cover himself with a towel, Watson allegedly refused to do so. He is also accused in this lawsuit of "aggressively" telling the masseuse to massage areas that were inappropriately close to his genitals.

The lawsuit states that after Watson turned over onto his back, exposing himself again, and refused to cover himself with a towel, the masseuse ended the massage.

The third lawsuit also accuses Watson of directing the massage therapist to focus on his groin area, in a way that made her "extremely uncomfortable," in March 2020. At one point, the lawsuit states, he purposefully exposed himself and touched the plaintiff's hand with the tip of his penis.

When the plaintiff started crying and asked him to leave, Watson allegedly responded, "I know you have a career and a reputation, and I know you would hate for someone to mess with yours, just like I don't want anyone messing with mine." He then left without incident, the lawsuit states.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/deshaun-watson-nfl-houston-texans-accused-of-sexual-assault/

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Can't even ask a bitch can u fuck without getting a lawsuit anymore

If one claim u flirted with her 5 more gonna say yes he tried to play his game with me too I felt harassed

Its not called tryna bag a chick anymore its called sexual harassment. If u gentlely grab a young lady hand back in the day that was flirting now its called sexual Assault