Houston super lawyer Tony Buzbee sues Deshaun Watson

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man listen...

I'm well aware of the optics here and the materialization of these lawsuits after Watson expressed his desire to be traded.

I'm well aware of the methods used to destroy a young, successful black man.

I'm also well aware of the levels of lying and deceitful tactics SOME women will go to in order to reap a financial gain.

And in general I have a healthy distrust of white people.

With that said... 7 FUCKING LAWSUITS, WITH 2 MORE COMING??!?! Seeing a lot of smoke, fam... and where there's smoke...

The timing of this & the fact that Buzbee is behind this is a major red flag. Watson fucked up big time though hitting up chicks on the gram instead of utilizing team or reputable resources. You got to move completely different when you're a 40 million dollar athlete. Your asking for trouble going to random chicks on IG with nothing to lose.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If it was a back up black player trying to kill his cac girlfriend, ESPN would be airing the 30 for 30 the same week that shit happened non-stop.

Trust me I feel you, I know how they do us.

But unless it was on video, ain’t nobody that interested in a nigga we don’t know and it doesn’t matter if they’re Black or white.

In most cases.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

His agent sounds like a fool with that "keep the same energy" bullshit. Save the slogans and bullshit hood cliches for bullshit matters. Put together a serious announcement proclaiming innocence and then stfu and let the lawyers do their job.
With that said... 7 FUCKING LAWSUITS, WITH 2 MORE COMING??!?! Seeing a lot of smoke, fam... and where there's smoke...
Thats a lazy way of thought. And thats what they want you to think. They are literally making filings with that poor mans thinking concept in mind.
If it was a back up black player trying to kill his cac girlfriend, ESPN would be airing the 30 for 30 the same week that shit happened non-stop.
You bets believe it brother.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The timing of this & the fact that Buzbee is behind this is a major red flag. Watson fucked up big time though hitting up chicks on the gram instead of utilizing team or reputable resources. You got to move completely different when you're a 40 million dollar athlete. Your asking for trouble going to random chicks on IG with nothing to lose.
Watson is an idiot for procuring services in this way. I blame his team, particularly his agent, who appears to have an inability to prep his clients on how to move professionally and in their best interest. He was Dwayne Haskins rep as well.

Last edited:

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Oh indeed this whole thing stinks to high heaven... and that's why I prefaced it the way I did.

Still, 9 lawsuits though? And a few are claiming to have incriminating text messages? Man I hope this all smoke but if something materializes from these accusations...
:itsawrap:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Obviously Deshaun’s been going to the wrong spots.

c8d79c8a28d9d783c81f6b7bcb84733b.gif

giphy.gif

ColossalDeafeningHart-size_restricted.gif

spider705

BGOL Investor
Thats a lazy way of thought. And thats what they want you to think. They are literally making filings with that poor mans thinking concept in mind.

And in all honesty I feel it's a rich man's thinking concept that has people damning the accusers as money hungry, looking for a come up opportunists vs seeing them as potential victims.

I have so much more to say but that shit goes into a whole other discussion that'll take away from what's being discussed here.

I guess we just can agree to disagree and leave it at that.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Damn, no way this is a coincidence; this seems like an organized hit. Regardless it’s going to hurt his rep and his pockets, if not more.

Correct on both counts.

Similar to the Cosby miracle where 40 women simultaneously remembered the exact same story 50 years later, this does not yet qualify for full miracle status. Bordering on a minor miracle however as the most unreliable people imaginable come out of nowhere with, surprise! the exact same story.

This whole thing reeks, but unfortunately mud sticks.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And in all honesty I feel it's a rich man's thinking concept that has people damning the accusers as money hungry, looking for a come up opportunists vs seeing them as potential victims.

I have so much more to say but that shit goes into a whole other discussion that'll take away from what's being discussed here.

Speak on it, I’m curious to hear. :dunno:

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trust me I feel you, I know how they do us.

But unless it was on video, ain’t nobody that interested in a nigga we don’t know and it doesn’t matter if they’re Black or white.

In most cases.

The biggest tool is the media to keep the white supremacy machine running. History has showed us that over & over. I don't put nothing past what these devils will do.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

No. Lets not agree to disagree it. Lets discuss it. ..

One victim is claiming he forcefully made her perform oral sex just a few months ago. Thats rape. Instead of filing charges or seeking assistance from law enforcement, she hires a high profile celeb attorney and attempts to negotiate a mid 6 figure settlement behind the scene. When that doesnt work she files a civil claim only and not a criminal one. You mention people painting accusers as money hungry, but here, the facts point to a money grab on face value alone.

Critical thinking is important. Thats why i challenge people like you to NOT fall to lazy knee jerk conclusions and cliches like "where there be smoke they be fire". Such "analysis" requires zero thought and it typically results in a presumption of wrong doing on the part of the accused. The timing of these matters alone is suspicious - at least- add to that you now have 9 women slowly coming out of the woodwork alleging misconduct and not ONE decided to file a police report in real time in an environment that is MORE than favorable to victims of sexual misconduct? Just dont make sense man.

Further, when you see that most are social media workers, most of whom have taken a large hit due to covid... and the shit looks like chicks looking for another stimulus check while being egged on by a friend of Deshauns disgruntled employer. Speaking of which, this shit is straight out of the ole school bigots playbook of character assassination of the uppity black man.

It just boggles my mind how many times we see our people get fucked over and jammed up on bullshit allegations, yet we still are eager to give benefit of doubt to mere allegations. Shit is insane to me. And to be clear, i dont know if the brother did any of this shit or not.. But i do know that assessing all available info as of today, this shit smells pretty fucking fishy .... to me.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
I wanna see these text messages... that's when shit will get real

That’s what I said yesterday, women like to let their feelings out so if any of this is true one or more of those text messages the women sent is gonna list every detail of what happened during the massage session that she didn’t like. Dude got some type of weird fetish searching IG for women to massage his glutes

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I don't think its that

I actually asked a neighbor in law enforcement about this

The first thing is you as a victim felt comfortable after an alleged attack to go to a lawyer then contact your alleged attacker for MONEY...

And make it public after the SETTLEMENT you want isn't met

but did not feel "safe" enough to have that same lawyer come with you to the police?

FIRST?

You can ALWAYS file the civil suit and in most states with shield laws...

Be able to file and keep your identity hidden

I never start off doubting the accuser

But this one SPECIFICALLY

Is real problematic.

Especially at the height of #metoo when its the safest time to go to law enforcement about this.

spider705

BGOL Investor
No. Lets not agree to disagree it. Lets discuss it. ..

One victim is claiming he forcefully made her perform oral sex just a few months ago. Thats rape. Instead of filing charges or seeking assistance from law enforcement, she hires a high profile celeb attorney and attempts to negotiate a mid 6 figure settlement behind the scene. When that doesnt work she files a civil claim only and not a criminal one. You mention people painting accusers as money hungry, but here, the facts point to a money grab on face value alone.

Critical thinking is important. Thats why i challenge people like you to NOT fall to lazy knee jerk conclusions and cliches like "where there be smoke they be fire". Such "analysis" requires zero thought and it typically results in a presumption of wrong doing on the part of the accused. The timing of these matters alone is suspicious - at least- add to that you now have 9 women slowly coming out of the woodwork alleging misconduct and not ONE decided to file a police report in real time in an environment that is MORE than favorable to victims of sexual misconduct? Just dont make sense man.

Further, when you see that most are social media workers, most of whom have taken a large hit due to covid... and the shit looks like chicks looking for another stimulus check while being egged on by a friend of Deshauns disgruntled employer. Speaking of which, this shit is straight out of the ole school bigots playbook of character assassination of the uppity black man.

It just boggles my mind how many times we see our people get fucked over and jammed up on bullshit allegations, yet we still are eager to give benefit of doubt to mere allegations. Shit is insane to me. And to be clear, i dont know if the brother did any of this shit or not.. But i do know that assessing all available info as of today, this shit smells pretty fucking fishy .... to me.
Bro first off much respect to you... I know we have our back n forths but overall you always solid with your takes and I appreciate that.

I guess my whole thing is I've dated several women, married then divorced one, about to marry another, and know other women personally who have been victims of sexual assault. Hell the woman I'm with now was raped last year by an ex football player... that case is still pending and because of how close it hits to home I won't go into any details... but the point I'm making is often times women don't speak up because they feel if they do they're going to be ridiculed, shamed, attacked for doing so.

Think on this, sexual assault is one of if not the only crime where the victim is told how they played a part in the crime committed against them... we tell them "you shouldn't have worn that" or "you shouldn't have went there alone" or "nobody told you to drink the much," etc. Women don't speak on shit like this because we beat them into submission with our own analysis of the crime vs actually hearing them out and letting due process run its course.

Again, I understand every point you're making. The timing is fishy. It is an attack on a seemingly good young black man. Yes there are other anomalies in play here that lead you to be suspicious. White people are involved and that alone should lead to a whole helluva lot of side eye distrust and suspicions.

With that said I'm not going to bash these women right off the bat because I think they're looking for a come up, because I disagree with their profession, because thots gonna thot, or because I think their lawyer is a money hungry attention whore. They at least deserve to be heard. If it's bullshit it'll all come out in the wash, they'll get exposed, and Deshaun can sue all involved for punitive damages.

Just like this is, as you called it a play "straight out of the ole school bigots playbook of character assassination of the uppity black man," Deshaun's actions that he's being accused of show a pattern of behavior that cannot be ignored. Dude got one of the baddest women in the city on his side and he's soliciting "massages" from hoes on social media... on 9 different occasions? One or two women my bullshit meter would definitely be going off, but 9 different women? This is a pattern...

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I ain't never paid for pussy or any type of affection in my life. Adapting & compromising in order to co-exist and grow is not paying for pussy.

I think women & men who reduce male/female relationships to trick & heaux interactions are incredibly sad. The possibility of love don't exist in that space and human beings are reduced to commodities. the only consistency has to be loneliness & alienation in that situation.

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro first off much respect to you... I know we have our back n forths but overall you always solid with your takes and I appreciate that.

I guess my whole thing is I've dated several women, married then divorced one, about to marry another, and know other women personally who have been victims of sexual assault. Hell the woman I'm with now was raped last year by an ex football player... that case is still pending and because of how close it hits to home I won't go into any details... but the point I'm making is often times women don't speak up because they feel if they do they're going to be ridiculed, shamed, attacked for doing so.

Think on this, sexual assault is one of if not the only crime where the victim is told how they played a part in the crime committed against them... we tell them "you shouldn't have worn that" or "you shouldn't have went there alone" or "nobody told you to drink the much," etc. Women don't speak on shit like this because we beat them into submission with our own analysis of the crime vs actually hearing them out and letting due process run its course.

Again, I understand every point you're making. The timing is fishy. It is an attack on a seemingly good young black man. Yes there are other anomalies in play here that lead you to be suspicious. White people are involved and that alone should lead to a whole helluva lot of side eye distrust and suspicions.

With that said I'm not going to bash these women right off the bat because I think they're looking for a come up, because I disagree with their profession, because thots gonna thot, or because I think their lawyer is a money hungry attention whore. They at least deserve to be heard. If it's bullshit it'll all come out in the wash, they'll get exposed, and Deshaun can sue all involved for punitive damages.

Just like this is, as you called it a play "straight out of the ole school bigots playbook of character assassination of the uppity black man," Deshaun's actions that he's being accused of show a pattern of behavior that cannot be ignored. Dude got one of the baddest women in the city on his side and he's soliciting "massages" from hoes on social media... on 9 different occasions? One or two women my bullshit meter would definitely be going off, but 9 different women? This is a pattern...

Well stated.