I think Bronny James will prove most people wrong…..

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kid never earned it at ANY level.
Just kept getting gassed up. (Lied to)

Averaged roughly 12 points per game in his HS career
Averaged 4 points per game in college career
Averaging 4 points per game in summer league (against players TRYING to make it to G-league)
How is he NBA material?

Now he has zero confidence
Should've went back to college and learned business & finance so he can inherit his Father's businesses or run his own
Fuck dribbling a ball, your pops did it so you could do something else
Bronny said in an interview about his summer league performance, "I just feel like I'm in a little slump right now."

Slump compared to what HIGHSCHOOL??

he's 19 trying to make his father happy and continue the family business so its not his fault. My concern for him is what happens if it turns out he's like thanasis is to giannis?? Its worse actually becuz no one expected thanasis to be like or as good as his brother. Bronny has much higher expectations. Can he live with not living up to that???

Last edited:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Nah Dogz, Although Ben is DONE he still....

Ben won NBA:
Rookie of the year
Defensive player of the year
2X Defensive 1st team

College:
First Team All American
First Team All SEC

High School:
High School Player of the Year

Bronny ain't even in that universe. He'll NEVER win any kind of individual accolade
Ben won some of that shit because of the idiots that voted for him.

I'll give you that of all the accolades he earned but dude couldn't handle being told he needed to shoot.

Most scouts had ben high on the draft board because of the things you listed but dude wasn't a PG nor starter in this league.

I used Ben and bronny as examples of the hype they get behind their names from their fathers being in the league but they aren't that good. They called Ben the next LEBRON and he never even reach that potential.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I find it hilarious that these so called NBA experts were saying this was probably one of the weakest drafts in a long time(before the actual draft) then turn around and say it's nepotism,why the Lakers draft Bronny,etc,etc and etc

Shit,makes no sense at all.

It's crazy,how people acting like Bronny is a top ten pick;he was drafted at fifty five. Criticizing a player that was the fifty fifth pick every single day makes you look stupid.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
It's crazy,how people acting like Bronny is a top ten pick;he was drafted at fifty five. Criticizing a player that was the fifty fifth pick every single day makes you look stupid.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

All these posters are white and don't support American athletes. Most white Americans are rooting for the Euros in the Olympics, that's why the board has been covering Bronny's summer league and not us making Euros look soft as usual in the Olympics. :yes:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Bronny said in an interview about his summer league performance, "I just feel like I'm in a little slump right now."

Slump compared to what HIGHSCHOOL??

he's 19 trying to make his father happy and continue the family business so its not his fault. My concern for him is what happens of he's like thanasis is to giannis?? Its worse actually becuz no one expected thanasis to be like or as good as his brother. Bronny has much higher expectations. Can he live with not living up to that???

Adults that treat male kids like adults also treat female kids like adults. Most of you trolling Bronny over lottery picks would have sex with a 15 and 16 year old girl and use how you feel about her parents to justify it. Thats why most online Bronny trolls are white. Pedophilia and child abuse is white American culture.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Adults that treat male kids like adults also treat female kids like adults. Most of you trolling Bronny over lottery picks would have sex with a 15 and 16 year old girl and use how you feel about her parents to justify it. Thats why most online Bronny trolls are white. Pedophilia and child abuse is white American culture.
that makes about as much sense as you do:hmm::hmm::hmm::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ben won some of that shit because of the idiots that voted for him.

I'll give you that of all the accolades he earned but dude couldn't handle being told he needed to shoot.

Most scouts had ben high on the draft board because of the things you listed but dude wasn't a PG nor starter in this league.

I used Ben and bronny as examples of the hype they get behind their names from their fathers being in the league but they aren't that good. They called Ben the next LEBRON and he never even reach that potential.
Hold on now….Ben had potential. His offensive game never flourished but neither did a lot of guys like Rondo. If Bronny was Ben? There would’ve no questions.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bronny will be on the Lakers as long as LBJ is there. He already has guaranteed contract, so he good for the next few years.

One thing we have to keep in mind. Is how Klutch Sports manipulates player contracts. Rich Paul represents a shit load of star players. So even if LBJ retires..they could easily use other star players signing deals as a condition for Bronny to be on someones roster. Which is what they basically did this year. Not sure they would take that far if dude ends up being that bad.

I hope the young man can prove himself. But he's gonna have to bust his ass to gain the respect of other players. Dudes know if you can really ball or not. Which is why Jaylen said what he said. Good thing for Bronny is that he is young and has a strong support system.

This 100% facts...i'm glad dudes are getting their money but and it's nice to have player empowerment but as a previous poster said, NBA games are starting to become like hockey for me...just watch during the playoffs.

That being said..i do like what im seeing from my hornets and the new coach charles lee...:yes:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Bron hasn't even played with Bronny yet. Once he comes home and does it will highlight how sad yesterday was. Nobody cares about or remembers the Kobe-Joe father son duo. Bron and Bronny on the court together is the biggest sports story of 2024. And to do it on Kobe's old team? :itsawrap:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Not sure, but at the end of the day...MJ might have this one over Bronny..Jordan let Marcus go his own path and he ended up playing at UCF but he never forced him on a roster, even though he could have. I feel sorry for the kid, but i'm hoping that he turns it around

Michael Jordan fans don't understand all of their lies are documented...

Michael Jordan isn't really respected by NBA executives, that's why none wanted his sons. They stayed in college and became shoe salesmen. Bronny already the most popular young player in the NBA. He's been trending 3 days nonstop and is only gonna get bigger.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don’t understand why he doing this to Bronny….ego?

Trying to create generational basketball royalty. Everything Bron has done when it comes to playing basketball and the business of it has been top tier.

I think this is a great example of how parents can place expectations on their children that’s far beyond their kid’s capabilities.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Trying to create generational basketball royalty. Everything Bron has done when it comes to playing basketball and the business of it has been top tier.

I think this is a great example of how parents can place expectations on their children that’s far beyond their kid’s capabilities.

He's not trying CAC, he IS.

Bron haters like yourself didn't even think he'd be drafted. Now you gotta watch Bronny and these other former players kids run the league the next 15 years. All white people can do is root for Euros that we are currently destroying in the Olympics. White Americans so ass at basketball and haven't been in the league in so long there is no next generation for them to promote. :yes:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Hold on now….Ben had potential. His offensive game never flourished but neither did a lot of guys like Rondo. If Bronny was Ben? There would’ve no questions.
Comparing rondo to Ben is like apples and oranges. Ben shouldn't had never been a starter nor a PG, having potential don't mean shit if they can't live up to it. All people wanted him to do was have a jump shot and at least be efficient shooting free throws which he was scared to do either of those things or didn't believe he had to do it. Also, his ignorance of not wanting to get help from legends that would've helped him improve his game is also the reason why he never prospered.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Comparing rondo to Ben is like apples and oranges. Ben shouldn't had never been a starter nor a PG, having potential don't mean shit if they can't live up to it. All people wanted him to do was have a jump shot and at least be efficient shooting free throws which he was scared to do either of those things or didn't believe he had to do it. Also, his ignorance of not wanting to get help from legends that would've helped him improve his game is also the reason why he never prospered.
You're taking a hindsight approach. When Ben Simmon was drafted he was a top tier prospect. He was 6'9 with point guard handles and can rebound. The Ben Simmons issue isn't physical it's mental.

I'm just saying Ben and Bronny ain't nowhere near the same prospect.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
You're taking a hindsight approach. When Ben Simmon was drafted he was a top tier prospect. He was 6'9 with point guard handles and can rebound. The Ben Simmons issue isn't physical it's mental.

I'm just saying Ben and Bronny ain't nowhere near the same prospect.
Well if it's mental then he wasn't ready for the NBA. I wished the mavericks drafted him. Since you believe he was so good.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well if it's mental then he wasn't ready for the NBA. I wished the mavericks drafted him. Since you believe he was so good.
It's mental in regards to him not developing a jumper. You're revising history. You trying to act like Ben SImmons wasn't a top pick the year he was drafted? He wasn't a top prospect? And I wish Mavs did draft him or sign him. THink he would've did better here under Carlisle.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I don’t understand why he doing this to Bronny….ego?

We all think the world of our kids...but it seems like nobody is being real with Lebron about this. I've been saying this shit about Bronny for three years. I saw him and saw he was just a player.

I was watching Gil's pod and even he was taking it easy on him....when Gil is quick to call someone garbage :lol: Now he makes excuses for Bronny.

Why? His kid is one of the top players in high school. And he's actually earned it.

Same with Kenyon, his son plays

Brandon's son is too young, but I'm sure he hopes he plays

So they take an easy on Bronny....because they wouldn't want their sons criticized

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

I just hope it doesn't hurt Bronny mentally

Kid is low key, doesn't get in trouble and stays out of the way...and this is putting undue pressure and criticism for no reason. Kid is rich.

Why was it necessary to rush him to the NBA? For another check box and something to brag about for Bron? Kid could have made millions in college off his name, going to parties and having fun fucking college chicks.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Kid has a job that will pay him 8 million whether he ever steps on a court again and you saying he should be in college. :lol:

You right about one thing.. Lebron set the kid up... set him up to be rich as shit.

Most of these white people work regular jobs cuz their parents didn't put them in position to win. They had to go to college all 4 years to become thousandnaires. :lol:

Bronny actually made more money last year than he's making right now, but once the season starts and the endorsements come it'll change.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Yup, bronny don't deserve all this pressure but LEBRON put fuel on that fire that caused it.

Bronny doesn't deserve all this media attention, but LEBRON made us not care about the other draft picks. His son is the only real star of the draft, so nobody else matters.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Absolutely...we want our kids to be better than us, but a lot of times we looks past what their limits are..it's almost like Bronny had no choice but to a be a basketball player and if he was going to be a basketball player..he HAD to go to the NBA, he couldn't stop short of just being good in college or perhaps going to play overseas. LBJ still chasing a ghost...

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
All these former players kids wanna go pro now since they seen Bronny do it. We said if you let him get drafted, it would create a flood of copycats. Well, here comes Melo and Gil's kids. :yes:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Not sure, but at the end of the day...MJ might have this one over Bronny..Jordan let Marcus go his own path and he ended up playing at UCF but he never forced him on a roster, even though he could have. I feel sorry for the kid, but i'm hoping that he turns it around

I look at it like Shaq's kids, I think a few of them play and one they tried to hype up. He was very similar to Bronny, because he also had a heart issue before he went to UCLA. Shaq never mentions them or puts any pressure on them.

Melo's son, started out as a three star, grew a little and got better, now he's a legit top 30 player killing it who can go to any school he wants.

Lebron handled this wrong.