I think Bronny James will prove most people wrong…..

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
UNC doesn’t make nba star players.

They are Duke washouts

Duke players run the NBA

Jaylen Brown won a Finals MVP but can only get coverage in the offseason if he's linked with and mentions Bronny. Even Kobe would be clout chasing this kid if he were alive. :lol:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't think anyone in here has an issue with a Black Father getting his son a job. Unfortunately it's not just a job though. It's a job that everyone sees how he's doing and if he can perform that job.

Throw in that most if not damn near everyone knows that he's not ready for the NBA. All the criticism isn't about a Black Father getting his son a job, it's about a Father getting his son a job that we all know that he's not qualified for and are cringing watching him fail.

That's just being honest. Now I do believe that Bronny works hard, has basketball skill and will get better. But we All know that he wasn't good enough to be drafted.

Regarding the internship for the person very, very close to you. None of us has an issue with that.

Except the patients when the new intern says "Yeah you do a heart transplant just like this"

f6483934a9c3204861fa4008f365b8746167372c.gif

:roflmao:
Problem with the Bronny discussion is you got a part of the fan base that with any other player they would be honest but Lebron is involved. So let’s so feelings get involved.

All these ex players kids having to get out the mud. Scottie Pippen Jr has developed like crazy….

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Problem with the Bronny discussion is you got a part of the fan base that with any other player they would be honest but Lebron is involved. So let’s so feelings get involved.

All these ex players kids having to get out the mud. Scottie Pippen Jr has developed like crazy….

None of those guys are stars. Nothings stopping white people from promoting other young players, but they all suck. Only Bronny has a legacy in this generation. If this thread isn't 200 pages by the end of next season, something is wrong. Nobody else and nothing else matters.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Jaylen Brown won a Finals MVP but can only get coverage in the offseason if he's linked with and mentions Bronny. Even Kobe would be clout chasing this kid if he were alive. :lol:
Tatum Lebronze and Kobe are all Duke recruits

Cal ain’t have a player since jason Kidd :lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Kobe's dead, so now Bron is pimping the hoe he made his life's mission to win rings for. :roflmao:

Jeanie is Shaddy Sinister's dream girl and Bron done turned her out like a $2 hoe. Real pimpin lil wigger.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I agree

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Nah, because most second round picks don't pan out and end up in the G league

Go look at the second round picks from five, six, seven years ago....

It's basically a scratch off lottery ticket anyway.

The Gilbert Arenas. Jalen Brunson's and Jokers are rare. Hell, the Dillon Brooks are rare where they're solid rotation players.

One issue is when Lebron said that I'd like to play with my son, to infer for someone to draft him.

Yeah the whole draft my son even tho he is going to be a bust because I want to play with him is fucked up.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don't think anyone in here has an issue with a Black Father getting his son a job. Unfortunately it's not just a job though. It's a job that everyone sees how he's doing and if he can perform that job.

Throw in that most if not damn near everyone knows that he's not ready for the NBA. All the criticism isn't about a Black Father getting his son a job, it's about a Father getting his son a job that we all know that he's not qualified for and are cringing watching him fail.

That's just being honest. Now I do believe that Bronny works hard, has basketball skill and will get better. But we All know that he wasn't good enough to be drafted.

Regarding the internship for the person very, very close to you. None of us has an issue with that.

Except the patients when the new intern says "Yeah you do a heart transplant just like this"

f6483934a9c3204861fa4008f365b8746167372c.gif

YOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I still do not understand why got so much love for u fools

:roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3:

All these unqualified coaches gms and agents out here yall better GTFOH!

@REDLINE

Qualified or no you KNOW your girl getting everything I finagle out these crackers too. We all we got!!

F**k yall haters!!!

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
When that chump turns out to be a bust you should be ready to leave BGOL forever, and I said WHEN not IF.

Kobe was a benchwarmer at 18 and averaged 8 points a game. He wasn't as good as LeBron was at that age. Same for Bronny.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
YOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I still do not understand why got so much love for u fools

:roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3:

All these unqualified coaches gms and agents out here yall better GTFOH!

@REDLINE

Qualified or no you KNOW your girl getting everything I finagle out these crackers too. We all we got!!

F**k yall haters!!!

You're right, we're all that we got and eff the haters! :yes:

I'm not a GM, scout, analys or agent. But one thing I do know is that shooting 0-15 is only good if that's the person's stats who was shooting at you

giphy.gif

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Why did Bronny have to come out this year?
Look at the summer League stats for the number 2 pick overall, damn near as bad as bronny at 55.
It's one of the weakest draft classes in recent memory, if not this year then when?
Also it's still hilarious that people are obsessed with a #55 pick because of the last name on his jersey lol it's also ignored that the Lakers got a steal with the first round pic and he seems to be NBA ready to contribute. Oh well, people will talk and the millionaires will millionaire and laugh from their ivory towers as the plebs make them more money by continually discussing them.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Between the constant media barrage and Bron saying his kid was better than summer league kats was a setup for this young man.

He could have just eased in like others, but now we are here. I think most of us want him to do well, but we only know what we can see when it comes to his game.

And I certain he ain’t ask for all this type of attention.
I root for bronny as I root for any black person in any field. Lets take name, fame and fathers accomolishments out of this. If this was an accountant whose son went through what bronny went through. We would all be saying how bad of Father he was for pushing his son to come back after a cardiac arrest. Then, force him to draft after only one year.
Bronny = Shabazz Napier
Shabazz was actually a great college player.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Look at the summer League stats for the number 2 pick overall, damn near as bad as bronny at 55.
It's one of the weakest draft classes in recent memory, if not this year then when?
Also it's still hilarious that people are obsessed with a #55 pick because of the last name on his jersey lol it's also ignored that the Lakers got a steal with the first round pic and he seems to be NBA ready to contribute. Oh well, people will talk and the millionaires will millionaire and laugh from their ivory towers as the plebs make them more money by continually discussing them.

I was almost 100% sure the Lakers were going to pick Bronny at #17, they had already set it up with that this is the weakest draft class in years talk, now I see why they didn't, they knew Bronny was going to be like this just like everybody else did but by drafting him at #55 they now have an excuse of HE WAS THE #55 PICK...LOL

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I was almost 100% sure the Lakers were going to pick Bronny at #17, they had already set it up with that this is the weakest draft class in years talk, now I see why they didn't, they knew Bronny was going to be like this just like everybody else did but by drafting him at #55 they now have an excuse of HE WAS THE #55 PICK...LOL
They can't get mad either if people call him a BUST!

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
They Lakers were never taking bronny at 17, it was Widely known that he would be available in the second round, Why would the Lakers waste a 17th pic on someone who was guaranteed to be around in round two and already had his agent telling people he wouldn't sign with anyone but the Lakers or suns? Where does your 100% come from but your own assumptions?

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Scottie been balling in summer league.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
They Lakers were never taking bronny at 17, it was Widely known that he would be available in the second round, Why would the Lakers waste a 17th pic on someone who was guaranteed to be around in round two and already had his agent telling people he wouldn't sign with anyone but the Lakers or suns? Where does your 100% come from but your own assumptions?
Yep my 100% assumption was my own. Bronny was going to be around if the Lakers hadn't chosen him at #55 so there was no need for them to choose at #55. I hope you don't really believe that line about his agent telling teams not to draft him and that's why teams didn't