I think Bronny James will prove most people wrong…..

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Indeed. Bronnny will never be his dad. But if the Pat Bevs, Tj McConnel, Payton Pritchards of the world can carve out a spot in the league I think Bronny can too. He has smooth shooting mechanics right now and is much more athletic than the 3 I named.
Pat Bev earned his spot tho. It wasn’t given to him, Pat Bev was scoring something crazy like 40 a game high school, and all sec in college. Went over seas and created his lane.

Even the cacs you named lead their trans and were all conference in college.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Pat Bev earned his spot tho. It wasn’t given to him, Pat Bev was scoring something crazy like 40 a game high school, and all sec in college. Went over seas and created his lane.

Even the cacs you named lead their trans and were all conference in college.
Simply saying he can play the small guard role they play.

And as far as high school scoring I'm not sure we really know what bronny could have been dropping. He was on a stacked team with other guys going D-1 and with league hopes. Anybody Pat hoop with do anything after high school?

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How is he bringing in money for the NBA? They on some hollyweird stuff right now…This the stuff Katt Williams was referring too. The media flooding us with this topic…No different than the Cowboys, last but least I got Travis Hunter beating Bronny one on one. And he just be fucking around with basketball!

First 10 seconds

If you can't see that I can't explain it to you. Google is at your finger tips

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Indeed. Bronnny will never be his dad. But if the Pat Bevs, Tj McConnel, Payton Pritchards of the world can carve out a spot in the league I think Bronny can too. He has smooth shooting mechanics right now and is much more athletic than the 3 I named.
exactly its a lot of dudes in the NBA with his talent level. If they can carve out a career he can too. The biggest thing is folks just need that opportunity. Bronny can be a bench player all day. Ain't nothing wrong with that. Fans are so stupid. Its like you got to be an all star or nothing. All Bronny gotta do is play defense and score when asked too.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Bron y does have good shooting mechanics but you said Payton’s name like he’s wack.

You’re forgetting that he’s actually good.

In college

High School

Here’s Pat Bev’s senior year high school stats:

148950121_5065309220178101_2103649012857104566_n.jpg

In short, just because these players found their niche doesn’t mean that they weren’t great players in their own right.

Bronny wasn’t better and isn’t better than any of them in high school or college and Bronny will be lucky if he’s ever gets as good as them.

I do think that he can do it if he a-plies himself.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Bron y does have good shooting mechanics but you said Payton’s name like he’s wack.

You’re forgetting that he’s actually good.

In college

High School

Here’s Pat Bev’s senior year high school stats:

148950121_5065309220178101_2103649012857104566_n.jpg

In short, just because these players found their niche doesn’t mean that they weren’t great players in their own right.

Bronny wasn’t better and isn’t better than any of them in high school or college and Bronny will be lucky if he’s ever gets as good as them.

I do think that he can do it if he a-plies himself.

Just mentioned those 3 cause they were the 1st short scrappy mufuckas that came to mind.

Like I said earlier I don't think bronny has ever been the situation to show he can drop big numbers. High school he was on a pretty loaded team and I can't really evaluate college. Nigga damn near died then played a handful of games.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just mentioned those 3 cause they were the 1st short scrappy mufuckas that came to mind.

Like I said earlier I don't think bronny has ever been the situation to show he can drop big numbers. High school he was on a pretty loaded team and I can't really evaluate college. Nigga damn near died then played a handful of games.

I feel you 100%

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member

This is a dumb stupid idiotic comparison. That's like me pulling up Jordan's rookie pre-season stats and saying "look, look..."
Listen, Brown was a VERY GOOD high school player (averaged 24 & 8 & 4)
and a VERY GOOD college player (averaged 14 & 5) , Bronny was neither
Brown was highly scouted and drafted 3rd for a REASON, so he's entitled to have a slump as ALL players do.
Bronny wasn't even getting drafted cause he has never been the best on his team or successful at any level.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is a dumb stupid idiotic comparison. That's like me pulling up Jordan's rookie pre-season stats and saying "look, look..."
Listen, Brown was a VERY GOOD high school player (averaged 24 & 8 & 4)
and a VERY GOOD college player (averaged 14 & 5) , Bronny was neither
Brown was highly scouted and drafted 3rd for a REASON, so he's entitled to have a slump as ALL players do.
Bronny wasn't even getting drafted cause he has never been the best on his team or successful at any level.

Simplify stated: Jaylen and Bronny shot like shit in their first couple of summer league games. So hold off on the “He’s not a pro” talk for now.

But yes you’re correct, Jaylen was a much better player and more highly decorated than Bronny.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Simplify stated: Jaylen and Bronny shot like shit in their first couple of summer league games. So hold off on the “He’s not a pro” talk for now.
Well just say that. No need to make a comparison to the finals MVP.
Lastly, the kid is NOT a pro. Let's stop fantasizing. I wish him the best but he's done nothing to indicate he's a pro material on any level.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

For the "he wasnt ready the Lakers forced this" dumbasses. Multiple teams wanted Bronny, he's a cash cow for people who understand business.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The people you mentioned actually scored the ball in High school and college. James Jr is having a hard time scoring 8 pts.

IMDATDUDE

Rising Star
Registered

Bronny senior year he didn't have the big talent like he did when he was younger. Pretty sure he was the best player on the team.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Bronny's already proven he belongs. Now he's proving he can be a league face. He has handled being the star of summer league gracefully.