I think Bronny James will prove most people wrong…..

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
Registered
I was almost 100% sure the Lakers were going to pick Bronny at #17, they had already set it up with that this is the weakest draft class in years talk, now I see why they didn't, they knew Bronny was going to be like this just like everybody else did but by drafting him at #55 they now have an excuse of HE WAS THE #55 PICK...LOL
But he didn’t get paid like the #55 pick and that’s another problem. I hate to say this but Lebron failed as a father…in developing him into a basketball player. Dale Curry had Steph out there very young. Melo stay working with his son, along with Deion Sanders and his kids. Ja Morant and his dad, Kobe and Gigi!

There’s no way as a father you have access to all types of trainers. For Bronny coming up, peep Emoni Bates when he was training in High School. And furthermore ninja had a whole basketball court at his house. Man I begged my mother to put a basketball hoop in our backyard. And she did…that bitch was on straight dirt!

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But he didn’t get paid like the #55 pick and that’s another problem. I hate to say this but Lebron failed as a father…in developing him into a basketball player. Dale Curry had Steph out there very young. Melo stay working with his son, along with Deion Sanders and his kids. Ja Morant and his dad, Kobe and Gigi!

There’s no way as a father you have access to all types of trainers. For Bronny coming up, peep Emoni Bates when he was training in High School. And as a furthermore ninja had a whole basketball court at his house. Man I begged my mother to put a basketball hop in our backyard. And she did that bitch was on straight dirt!
all of this was orchestrated by lebron....HE put the boy on this course...HE set the goal by saying he wanted to play with his son before he retires. HE used his leverage to negoiate a 4 million dollar GAURENTEED contract..hell rich paul is good but he aint THAT good that he can get a multi million dollar GAURENTEED contract for an unproven 19 year old with heart issues who only did half a season in college and NO stellar stats even in highschool.

if bronny ends ups a bust and mind you bust is not living up to what his contract is worth...it will be all lebrons fault.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

There’s no way as a father you have access to all types of trainers. For Bronny coming up, peep Emoni Bates when he was training in High School. And furthermore ninja had a whole basketball court at his house. Man I begged my mother to put a basketball hoop in our backyard. And she did…that bitch was on straight dirt!
I have been following Bronny since he got to USC. I am seeing the same things with being extremely passive

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
I just saw the interview he did with the press after the game. He seems to be a well-spoken kid who has a lot of pressure that comes with being Lebrons James son. I wish him the best, and I hope the pressure doesn't discourage him from playing in the NBA.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Bryce prolly watching all this noise around his brother and wondering if he should declare for the NBA when the time comes or do something else, even though he’s a better overall player than his brother. Being Lebron’s kids will never be easy in this league.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bryce prolly watching all this noise around his brother and wondering if he should declare for the NBA when the time comes or do something else, even though he’s a better overall player than his brother. Being Lebron’s kids will never be easy in this league.
Less pressure on Bryce.. his father probably be retired by the time he even nba eligible.. he don’t have to live up to expectations of going to the nba early, don’t have to worry about being on a legendary franchise, being forced to go to a certain team, living up to his fathers dream.. all the smoke will be cleared by than

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
Registered
all of this was orchestrated by lebron....HE put the boy on this course...HE set the goal by saying he wanted to play with his son before he retires. HE used his leverage to negoiate a 4 million dollar GAURENTEED contract..hell rich paul is good but he aint THAT good that he can get a multi million dollar GAURENTEED contract for an unproven 19 year old with heart issues who only did half a season in college and NO stellar stats even in highschool.

if bronny ends ups a bust and mind you bust is not living up to what his contract is worth...it will be all lebrons fault.
Man the kid father is a billionaire we could’ve gave him 4 million for his birthday as a gift, The boy should be light years ahead of his peers. Take another look at Floyd I think grandson..The kid is one years old, at this rate he going to be amazing at 18 years old.

My daughter averaged 10ppg in the 8th grade. And that’s me going to work and coming home training her after work. She ended up with 119points, and put on a show when Kobe died with 24 points in one game. She shoots 3’s very well cause I studied Steph Curry trainers on YouTube.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Bronny had a pretty good game yesterday so of course the white Kobe fans who hate on him are MIA. :lol:

I know you guys think it helps them, but the more you act in bad faith and in a disingenuous manner, it devalues Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant. Internet trolling was a 2010's phenomenon. Those guys are seen as old news because of their fans online dork behavior.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yet he is bringing in money big time unlike other 55th picks

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
The business of sports

Nonsense. The Lakers aren't making a penny off Bronny. He should be in college right now working for free for white people. Nobody likes a runaway slave. :lol:

Bronny has been trending non stop the last 3 days. This kid will prolly see an all star game or two before he's done. The fans love Bronny!! :dance:

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GJE6JEjWAAQLTEo.jpg:large

But

GHbnqf4aYAAzA9C.jpg

:roflmao:
Jimmy is mj illegitimate son

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I mean..he could have had all the training in the world but he just don't have it like that. I've been thinking about wanting to train for the Olympics to sprint but I'm 42 and I could train till I'm 52 and still not beat Noah lyles..just saying...he may just not have the juice. Now watch if LeBron becomes an owner he's going to force the gm to put his son on the roster... :smh: :hmm:

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
Registered
I mean..he could have had all the training in the world but he just don't have it like that. I've been thinking about wanting to train for the Olympics to sprint but I'm 42 and I could train till I'm 52 and still not beat Noah lyles..just saying...he may just not have the juice. Now watch if LeBron becomes an owner he's going to force the gm to put his son on the roster... :smh: :hmm:
Yes I agree one of many things my pops told me is. I cant make you doing something, you have to “WANT” to do it. He doesn’t have the it factor, he has the my dad is making me play basketball. The boy went from playing basketball to having a heart attack, and started playing the piano. Sorry fellas Bronny towards basketball is like making your kid eat their vegetables!

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
Registered
Yet he is bringing in money big time unlike other 55th picks
How is he bringing in money for the NBA? They on some hollyweird stuff right now…This the stuff Katt Williams was referring too. The media flooding us with this topic…No different than the Cowboys, last but least I got Travis Hunter beating Bronny one on one. And he just be fucking around with basketball!

First 10 seconds

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Lol you mean the rockets pick

My bad...

But even a miss hit the mark. My point was summer league only matters when folk WANT it too.

He hit a couple of mid-range shots and looked very smooth in the process, but ultimately, he was inefficient, hitting just 33 percent from the floor and missing both of his 3-point shots. He did knock down 5-of-6 from the line, which is a great sign, as that can be a weapon for him.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
My bad...

But even a miss hit the mark. My point was summer league only matters when folk WANT it too.

He hit a couple of mid-range shots and looked very smooth in the process, but ultimately, he was inefficient, hitting just 33 percent from the floor and missing both of his 3-point shots. He did knock down 5-of-6 from the line, which is a great sign, as that can be a weapon for him.
Indeed. And this will be his 2nd year

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Watching all this develop...

We need to go easier on ALL these young men.
Indeed. Bronnny will never be his dad. But if the Pat Bevs, Tj McConnel, Payton Pritchards of the world can carve out a spot in the league I think Bronny can too. He has smooth shooting mechanics right now and is much more athletic than the 3 I named.