If The Earth Was Flat. Why Can”t You See The Edge From A Plane?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just don’t understand the purpose flat Earthers think that scientists have told us that the Earth is round?

The shape of the Earth being round, a hexagon or flat truly doesn’t make a difference and there’s truly no point lying about the shape of it…

To me.

And to get scientists from different countries, contents and time periods to all agree on the lie is just foolish to believe.

I’m guessing flat Earthers are thinking the one guy who started the round Earth lie in his coffin saying

giphy.gif

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Wait okay

Are stars, regardless of size, real physical things in the flat earth model?

Yes, check out that lecture from the military dude. He explains what the are stars and what their purpose might be.

You wanna know about flat earth? Go watch some videos nigga.

You too @4 Dimensional

@donwuan I know yo ass don't think I'm watching that all bullshit if y'all ain't watchin the vids I'm posting

Matter of fact, ALL the fuck I'm doing is posting videos from now on til you fools act like you got some sense.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Yes, check out that lecture from the military dude. He explains what the are stars and what their purpose might be.

You too @4 Dimensional

@donwuan I know yo ass don't think I'm watching that all bullshit if y'all ain't watchin the vids I'm posting

Matter of fact, ALL the fuck I'm doing is posting videos from now on til you fools act like you got some sense.
Ok deep fucking sigh cash cash cash ltfol

I'm just gonna point out a logical fallacy that seems to have eluded you during the strategy session lol

I could post HELLA debunking flat earth videos

Who is the arbiter of rightness and wrongness on these joints bro?

This one is tickling me which is a nice lil break from wanting to cuss yo muhfuckin ass out most posts :lol:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

I'm just gonna point out a logical fallacy that seems to have eluded you during the strategy session lol

This one is tickling me which is a nice lil break from wanting to cuss yo muhfuckin ass out most posts :lol:

nigga what??

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

This one is tickling me which is a nice lil break from wanting to cuss yo muhfuckin ass out most posts

nigga what??

Ohh Lawwd, here comes a 20 page report from @sammyjax

kermit-typing.gif

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

You too @4 Dimensional

I ain’t watching that nonsense.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
You not good at this reverse psychology shit bro. Or regular psychology. None of the ologies.

Yo lame ass done said that shit twice tryna make it come true and lol lame ass nig

Whatever nigga, the ONLY reason why you didn't publish a fuckin newsletter is because I called you on that shit. I bet you had a masterpiece of bullshit ready for me and now you salty you had to delete that shit,

So sad. You goin out so sad Tommy. :smh:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Speak for yourself.

That shit you be posting be retarded as fuck.

How would you know? You don't even watch it!

And then you couldn't even be honest about the earth being measured on XYZ planes. Talking about it don't work that way. Nigga??

Geo-metry is about the measurement of the fucking earth, flat or round. And you couldn't even acknowledge that because whatever the fuck I say, no matter how logical it is, y'all cats have YOUR MINDS made up.

So have fun! No love lost, you my nigga outside of this thread, but it's flat tho.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Whatever nigga, the ONLY reason why you didn't publish a fuckin newsletter is because I called you on that shit. I bet you had a masterpiece of bullshit ready for me and now you salty you had to delete that shit,

So sad. You goin out so sad Tommy. :smh:
Don't worry bout it lil man everybody I be around start talking like me. I'm cool as fuck.

What exactly was I supposed to be writing something about?

How you crazy and dumb nigga damn lol

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
This man is comparing his refusal [read: inability] to answer questions about his shit to a nigga not wanting to watch an hour a and a half video lol wow

It's so much funnier that even though I called it he still couldn't help himself lol

"I win, Cashie out."

*gif*

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Don't worry bout it lil man everybody I be around start talking like me. I'm cool as fuck.

What exactly was I supposed to be writing something about?

How you crazy and dumb nigga damn lol

"going out sad" ain't new, stop it. And you meant to say you're "corny" as fuck.

And you're doing exactly what I said you were gonna do. Get to typin fool!

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
"going out sad" ain't new, stop it. And you meant to say you're "corny" as fuck.

And you're doing exactly what I said you were gonna do. Get to typin fool!
I been saying you goin out sad for weeks you dick riding weirdo lol

what was I supposed to be talking about though? What I miss?

Oh that's right you windmilling making shit up lol

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
This man is comparing his refusal [read: inability] to answer questions about his shit to a nigga not wanting to watch an hour a and a half video lol wow

It's so much funnier that even though I called it he still couldn't help himself lol

"I win, Cashie out."

*gif*

If "I win, Cashie out" means I dropped some facts on yo ass, then fuckin right.

And you have no place talking about unanswered questions. No legs nigga.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Aye cash what was I supposed to be doing this writing about though? What I miss?

Boy I bet they was on yo stale ass in study hall lol

Fright Night

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow.

So every company that has satellite programs in which physical satellites were built and launched, which requires hours to years of work and teams of people to do...
everyone involved in the creation and deployment of tools used to perform whatever science or task these things are designed to do from orbit...

that completed secondary education and probably all hold advanced degrees centered around math that supports global orbital mechanics...

from different nations, many adversarial and with differing to competing to completely opposite motivations...

EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THESE POSITIONS AND INDUSTRIES...

Has been tricked into...what exactly?

Bro. Real shit.

This doesn't sound fucking insane to you?

Who is responsible for repairing satellites when they malfunction?

Nasa?
The company has astronauts?