If The Earth Was Flat. Why Can”t You See The Edge From A Plane?

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yes I've flown all my life.

Of course not. Planes fly easily from ATL to LA because we live on a flat plane. Why do you think they call them airPLANES. They were designed to fly across a plane, not a sphere. Why do you think they call it sea LEVEL? Because it's the level of the sea?

I think you should go somewhere and have a good cry if this makes you so sad. That's usually what bitches do.
The nigga honestly has no idea why I was asking about that shit. He really believes that "airPLANES" struggle to reach the 500 mile "height" of ATL from LAX.

Never in my life have I seen shit like this. It is like a condescending special needs person :lol:
I’m dyinnnn over here man
I am fucking crying
Someone get Fourteen Da Money some internet ASAP. I have to see if he can out do airPLANES.

@14damoney
Idk mane

Cashie got seemingly infinite beers for niggas to hold
Man I hate u BGOL niggus with a passion.

I dropped the beezy @ east pole
airPlanes
rs_600x600-200701105849-600-airplane_movie_poster.jpg
Surely, he can’t be serious.
Definitely call him Shirley

:roflmao:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Not the same thing. People can believe what they wish. If they come to the table with a well thought out premise, I can respect that.

I don’t have to agree with it but I can see their point and why they believe in their premise.

You stay signifying this kat, man. You’ve done this to him already.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
If the Earth is flat...
How old is the Earth?
Does Plate tectonics exist on a flat Earth..if yes how much land has fell off the side and where is the reminisce of the discarded land?
If no...how does an Earthquake occur on a flat Earth?
Why would a flat Earth need Volcanic activities?
Fucking dead

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Not the same thing. People can believe what they wish. If they come to the table with a well thought out premise, I can respect that.

I don’t have to agree with it but I can see their point and why they believe in their premise.
you sir, are also a fucking idiot
Nigga that is some of the funniest shit I've ever seen on Bgol

AirPLANES

This nigga got classics b

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
@cashwhisperer I have a question for you. Can you post a a map of flat Earth? No excuses about there's no consensus about what a flat Earth map looks like. If the Earth is certifiably flat & then your brightest should be able to produce a useable map. Barring one doesn't already exist. Now with the map you're going to produce to back your beliefs. I would like you to measure the distance between any 2 cities in different countries using your flat Earth map. A regular boring globe Earth map allows you to perform this task with great accuracy. No YouTube response, gifs, or counter questioning, just post a map that someone can use to measure distance.

world-map.png

Here's your map. Have fun, I ain't measuring shit. Yall love this flat earth shit so much so figure it out yourself

81XJGnGyaAL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
This that dumb shit. What you just said proves the Earth is round. Your horizon would not be longer on a flat earth. I would love to see how on flat earth you can elevated and see farther? There's no Youtube video showing that shit.

AU6EWFPZHXTCPSD7SECCNLYCRE.jpg

VDUT32MIHJGOXRN72T5FW6KVAE.jpg

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT????? THE TREE IS THE HORIZON????

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Hell naw! You dummies endorsing this shit???

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Explain atmospheric blockage.

First of all, I said "atmospheric" when I would rather use the term "atmoplanic". But whatever. The amount of moisture, the haze, plus other substances in the air, pollution, smoke, etc all play a part in how far you can see horizontally. The closer to the ground, the more dense the air, so the visibility is limited.

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here's your map. Have fun, I ain't measuring shit. Yall love this flat earth shit so much so figure it out yourself

I have no words for this map. Okay, you win the day. You posted a flat Earth map with a scale. You seem annoyed that your belief in a flat earth is being challenged. Even though you didn't measure anything with that map, I'll concede you won the challenge. I'm going to follow your lead & not even attempt to measure anything using that scale. Is that 15k miles to 195k miles or 15 miles & 195 miles? I can't read that scale clearly. The map I posted was a little easier to understand. That map honestly makes a trip from Australia to South America look absolutely miserable. Since you've been to so many places, you're aware no airline follows this flat Earth map model when planning flight paths? You shouldn't get so angry about this. Everyone knows we live on a globe. Even you I'm sure. You're either trolling or you're blind. Not sure which one. There's literally nothing in this world scientifically that follows a flat Earth world. You wouldn't find 1 scientist that uses a flat Earth model to predict or develop anything in today's society.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Man, these ONLY mofos I EVER listened talk for two hours straight were the great scholars Dr. Amos Wilson and Dr. Henrik Clarke.

How you going to get on us about CAC science when your doing the same thing listing to this nasal sounding caveman spew nonsense?

Because THIS cac is speaking against the system that owns our black asses.

I can post videos from a few Black flat earthers if you want, but their videos are 4-9 hour livestreams. With Eric you get quick points back to back at least.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because THIS cac is speaking against the system that owns our black asses.

I can post videos from a few Black flat earthers if you want, but their videos are 4-9 hour livestreams. With Eric you get quick points back to back at least.

If I go somewhere and the speak for 9 hours, I’d tell them that I believe whatever they’re saying or selling just so that they’d stop.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
2 hour and 10 minute video

Fuck it just be obvious with the shit at this point huh lol

I hope they have tapioca today

Ok Tommy, you of all people shouldn't be saying ANYTHING about time. EIGHTY PERCENT of this thread's posts and characters are from YOU bro! Don't act like niggas ain't already call you on those soliloquies you write. You HAVE time.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
1) The "atmospheric" blockage. You can only see so far through the air.

2) Theoretically you could if you elevated high enough because your horizon becomes longer the further up you are. BUT I don't think it's possible for human beings to even ascend high enough to be able to see that far anyway.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT????? THE TREE IS THE HORIZON????

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Hell naw! You dummies endorsing this shit???

It's doesn't matter what your looking at from a distance. Elevation will allow a better view. It's no way you graduated high school.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

This shit is from 1893 and shows longitude and time. You couldn't read this shit to save your life. And it doesn't have a scale not that you would even know what a scale is. You cannot show distance with this bullshit and it wasn't created to show distance clown. FAIL

giphy.gif

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
This shit is from 1893 and shows longitude and time. You couldn't read this shit to save your life. And it doesn't have a scale not that you would even know what a scale is. You cannot show distance with this bullshit and it wasn't created to show distance clown. FAIL

giphy.gif

You're making no sense at all.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Elevation would NOT create a better view on a flat Earth. It's scientifically impossible. Even smart flat earthers know that.

Dude, I'm not even arguing this point with you it's so stupid.

So I'm going to agree to disagree.

There is no question that what you just said is beyond retarded.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Dude, I'm not even arguing this point with you it's so stupid.

So I'm going to agree to disagree.

There is no question that what you just said is beyond retarded.

If 100 people think you're a dumb ass. You might just be a dumb ass homie. You can't even read a map. You don't understand why elevation increases your view. All you got are videos from some clown named Eric. You a follower. He fucking you remedial clowns for profit.