"If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black!" -Joe Biden @ Charlamagne tha God

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
If you gonna vote blue no matter who, just say that. Caping that hard for either one of them decrepit ass crackas like Stephen for Calvin Candie is embarrassing. Have some dignity, nigga.
Right now we have two choices, Trump or Biden who are you voting for?

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
If you gonna vote blue no matter who, just say that. Caping that hard for either one of them decrepit ass crackas like Stephen for Calvin Candie is embarrassing. Have some dignity, nigga.
No matter who? You act like Biden is running against some regular run of the mill white man as opposed to an actual neo Nazi. Yet you really think it’s not vital to vote for Biden over a guy that said he will create a task force to combat anti white racism? GTFOH

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can't believe you engaged with this idiot for so long. Let me assist...he is incapable of any kind of deeper thought. Just surface level bullshit.

He's either a sycophant or a troll. You're right.

There's people on here that can be engaged honestly. I gotta do better at ignoring guys just spewing out whatever enters their bird brain.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

There's people on here that can be engaged honestly. I gotta do better at ignoring guys just spewing out whatever enters their bird brain.
He's not trolling...that's the sad part. I have also engaged too many times and what I've learned is that him and others on this board don't have the ability to critically think.

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right now we have two choices, Trump or Biden who are you voting for?
No, YOU accept that your only two choices to effect change is to vote for Biden or Trump. Those are the options YOU accepted as the only feasible choices you can make. That's not the case for people who are actually active in the sociopolitical realm beyond voting.

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No matter who? You act like Biden is running against some regular run of the mill white man as opposed to an actual neo Nazi. Yet you really think it’s not vital to vote for Biden over a guy that said he will create a task force to combat anti white racism? GTFOH
Are you dense?? You actually think Biden's whole political career hasn't been spent literally cooperating with actual segregationists, openly racist congressman, and pushing policies that have royally fucked Black America? Look, nigga, we ain't the same. If YOU fell for the good guy vs bad guy dichotomy, good luck with that, but you'll sound like an idiot to anyone who's actually well-informed about BOTH of these bum ass devils.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
No, YOU accept that your only two choices to effect change is to vote for Biden or Trump. Those are the options YOU accepted as the only feasible choices you can make. That's not the case for people who are actually active in the sociopolitical realm beyond voting.
Obviously I am a sheep so please enlighten me. At the end of the year the president will be Biden or Trump so who is this other magical figure that can win out of nowhere?

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Are you dense?? You actually think Biden's whole political career hasn't been spent literally cooperating with actual segregationists, openly racist congressman, and pushing policies that have royally fucked Black America? Look, nigga, we ain't the same. If YOU fell for the good guy vs bad guy dichotomy, good luck with that, but you'll sound like an idiot to anyone who's actually well-informed about BOTH of these bum ass devils.
The dense one is the one thinking any of that is the same thing as a current candidate for president vs a guy who was NOT a president 50 years ago. You right we not the same you’d rather bitch and moan about him taking photos with racists vs what he’s done today. You just looking to complain and pretend you’re some enlightened smart guy but you’re really not. You’re an idiot. It’s 2024 how the fuck is Biden the same as Trump.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

All you don’t vote morons are the same, you all say the exact same thing. You think everybody else is dumb and you all are some geniuses . Lmfao every single one of you idiots does the exact same shit by starting off thinking everybody but you idiots is dumb. You all are the biggest idiots on this forum . Most of you are on ignore by the whole board.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Before you engage, you should assess their ability to engage. Ask them their highest grade completed and degree earned. And ask them if they’re registered to vote. You’ll quickly discover that they’re a high school dropout that has never voted.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Dumbass. I don’t know a single person who WANTS Biden; we all DON’T want Trump. So who the fuck else do we vote for? These fake intellectuals kill me with the withhold our vote shit. There’s no one else. I don’t want to vote for Biden, but Captain Anus is a fucking moron and criminal. If they have to wheels Biden in on an IV I’m voting for him over Trump.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You would say that because you are LGBT and/or an immigrant.
If your generation spent half as much time fixing the community, rather than worrying about who was born where or whos sleeping with who, then we wouldnt need Biden to fix half the shit you are mad about.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dumbass. I don’t know a single person who WANTS Biden; we all DON’T want Trump. So who the fuck else do we vote for? These fake intellectuals kill me with the withhold our vote shit. There’s no one else. I don’t want to vote for Biden, but Captain Anus is a fucking moron and criminal. If they have to wheels Biden in on an IV I’m voting for him over Trump.

So basically you don't care for how bad Biden has been you just don't want trump lmao​

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Glad u asked....yes in most areas other than being a mean guy and saying mean things.

this IS BIG PHARMA MIND FUCKERY,

THEIR "VACCINE" which causes ONES IMMUNE SYSTEM TO WEAKEN,

hence all types of rare shit poppin up out of nowhere, like the walking pneumonia
in austrillia..

remember austrilia and how hard they went with the fuckin bulling of vaccine mandates RIGHT??

well I DO.. they went RETARDED WITH IT LIKE CANADA DID,

now just google walking pneumonia in austrilia... yea wonder what triggered that shit??

Australia’s COVID-19 vaccination program will be extended to all children aged 5 to 11 from 10 January 2022 after the Australian Government accepted recommendations from the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (ATAGI)

TWO YEARS LATER!!!!!!

IT WAS BIDENS PUSH FOR MANDATES THAT MADE HIM FUCK UP...

DONT LET BIG PHARMA MIND FUCK YOU INTO THINKIN ANYTHING ELSE!!!!

THEY ARE TRYING TO SAVE FACE THEY HAVE MORE THAN A LOT OF SPLAININ TO DO,

HEADS NEED TO ROLL!!

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Obviously I am a sheep so please enlighten me. At the end of the year the president will be Biden or Trump so who is this other magical figure that can win out of nowhere?
The Hell are you talking about?? lol HOW are you totally missing my point that BOTH of these devils are trash and we need to be prepared for actions far beyond the vote regardless of which one wins? You think I'm gonna waste time debating which shitty candidate is more or less shitty than the other? No.

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The dense one is the one thinking any of that is the same thing as a current candidate for president vs a guy who was NOT a president 50 years ago. You right we not the same you’d rather bitch and moan about him taking photos with racists vs what he’s done today. You just looking to complain and pretend you’re some enlightened smart guy but you’re really not. You’re an idiot. It’s 2024 how the fuck is Biden the same as Trump.
I'm obviously smarter than you, my nigga. You chirp about CAC this and CAC that all up and down this board until general elections, then suddenly get dogwalked by these devils with a chained butt plug leash up your politically illiterate ass. Only a whole bamboozled bitch for Biden thinks all he did was take pictures with racists. Try looking up his actual record as a senator and president, genius. WHO do you think put in a 37 BILLION DOLLAR budget request for law enforcement and "crime prevention" at a time when police killings with impunity of Black Americans are at an all-time high? YOUR fuckin boy Biden. I never said Biden and Trump are THE SAME. I said neither one of them ain't shit. If you prefer Biden's nuts to Trump's just say that, but you look like a fuckin imbecile trying to defend Biden as an actual good candidate. Grow a pair of your own, imbecile.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
I'm obviously smarter than you, my nigga. You chirp about CAC this and CAC that all up and down this board until general elections, then suddenly get dogwalked by these devils with a chained butt plug leash up your politically illiterate ass. Only a whole bamboozled bitch for Biden thinks all he did was take pictures with racists. Try looking up his actual record as a senator and president, genius. WHO do you think put in a 37 BILLION DOLLAR budget request for law enforcement and "crime prevention" at a time when police killings with impunity of Black Americans are at an all-time high? YOUR fuckin boy Biden. I never said Biden and Trump are THE SAME. I said neither one of them ain't shit. If you prefer Biden's nuts to Trump's just say that, but you look like a fuckin imbecile trying to defend Biden as an actual good candidate. Grow a pair of your own, imbecile.
LOL at you thinking you’re smarter than anybody but bring up the crime bill that Blacks were all for. You just regurgitate the same talking points as your other dumb fuck free thinking sheep. All you niggas are stupid as fuck and try to hide it by calling others stupid. How about you look up his actual record and what he’s done for Blacks you fucking moron. God you don’t vote idiots are mouth breathing scum.

The sign of fucking moron is to cop out and say both ain’t shit therefore I can’t talk about it or make a decision. It’s hard to think huh you fucking simpleton. Then again you’re poor and a shit eating bum and need a president to save you out of poverty . Fucking loser

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LOL at you thinking you’re smarter than anybody but bring up the crime bill that Blacks were all for. You just regurgitate the same talking points as your other dumb fuck free thinking sheep. All you niggas are stupid as fuck and try to hide it by calling others stupid. How about you look up his actual record and what he’s done for Blacks you fucking moron. God you don’t vote idiots are mouth breathing scum.

The sign of fucking moron is to cop out and say both ain’t shit therefore I can’t talk about it or make a decision. It’s hard to think huh you fucking simpleton. Then again you’re poor and a shit eating bum and need a president to save you out of poverty . Fucking loser
The crime bill that "Blacks" have since apologized for supporting and expressed regret while Biden doubled down and defended, you mealy-mouthed zipcoon do-boy. lol "Blacks?" You even talk like them... Ol' Stephen ass bitch.

Last edited: