I'm Embarrased to Admit......Ongoing Thread.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like this song.:o

200w.gif

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
:lol: ...I haven't seen that either. Man, I'm lookin' bad out'chere....lol

[again, it's on my external hard drive]
Don’t feel bad .. between the final end of oz season and the beginning of cobra Kai season 1 i hadnt watched any series between those yrs.. no sopranos, wire, 24, walking dead, breaking bad, that dragon show, etc seen none of those shows( well flavor of love season 1 and 2 I watched and that’s cause of the bitches but outside of that seen nada)

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don’t feel bad .. between the final end of oz season and the beginning of cobra Kai season 1 i hadnt watched any series between those yrs.. no sopranos, wire, 24, walking dead, breaking bad, that dragon show, etc seen none of those shows( well flavor of love season 1 and 2 I watched and that’s cause of the bitches but outside of that seen nada)
Lol....yeah, man, I was beginning feel like an anomaly. I like "that dragon show" ....lol ....Game of 'shiti'mnotabouttowatch'

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I bought some Strawberry Quik the other day like a big ass child. I hated myself for it

d15cde0f43069107fc9c9ec148d1059d.jpg
When I was a kid I use to make popcorn, than I would pour a lil warm water on the strawberry powder mix or banana mix and than pour the liquid concoction onto the warm popcorn… my god flavored popcorn shit was great

earlier this yr after decades of not eating that I decided to try it again

it was still good.. thank me later if you try it

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
During the Drake/Kendrick battle her name kept popping up in top 3 streams for the month.

I said to myself even if I don’t fuc%w ur music I atleast would usually know the name, but……

First time I ever seen this chick…..and I made it to 1:30 of the video.

Carry on…….
I might been messing with one of these "Hawk Tuah's" out here recently and she might've been playing that shit. :o