I'm Embarrased to Admit......Ongoing Thread.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
I bought some Strawberry Quik the other day like a big ass child. I hated myself for it

d15cde0f43069107fc9c9ec148d1059d.jpg
Don't feel bad. Coco Pebbles and Apple Jacks been calling me lately. I haven't had any in 20+ years.

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
Nothing to be ashamed about.. I like drums over flats… drum gang all day.. drums>>>>>>>>> flats

I was somewhere w one of my boys and he asked for all flats. I looked at that kneegah like he just came out.

I don’t have much of a preference….but if asked i ain’t sayin all flats.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good thing this is a safe space and only open to the fam.

Wayminute…..

Carry on…..

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't like lemon pepper :(
that makes two of us.
i went to a wing spot a few weeks ago and ordered 10 cajun wings...............got to the crib and opened up the container....
mufuckas gave me lemon pepper. man i was mad as fuck. didnt feel like driving back up there to complain so i just trashed em.

doghouse

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that makes two of us.
i went to a wing spot a few weeks ago and ordered 10 cajun wings...............got to the crib and opened up the container....
mufuckas gave me lemon pepper. man i was mad as fuck. didnt feel like driving back up there to complain so i just trashed em.
Send it back bro. On the right type of fish, ...maybe. Other than that don't know what to do with it.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I never learned to swim. I'm damn hear 50 and I wear floaties and a swim vest.

Bruh, take swimming lessons. Give yourself a surviving chance in the water.

I immediately signed my kids up for swimming lessons after that kid Noah Bush got killed by drowning. Now them lil jokers are swimming like fish. It only took two weeks. My 9-year old was scared to get a drop of water on his face. Now he's diving in and doing backflips in the water (several weeks later).

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
:lol: thanks for the tip....

Seriously,

I don't know what kinda nigga didn't find the original Friday funny. I initially didn't see Friday when it came out. I just assumed it was another hood drama like Boyz In The Hood or Menace To Society with some funny parts added. Nope, COMPLETELY DIFFERENT kind of movie. F Gary Gray did a phenomenal job directing this. Instant feel good classic with a hood twist. That movie was damn near PERFECT.

Tell em @4 Dimensional !!

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Seriously,

I don't know what kinda nigga didn't find the original Friday funny. I initially didn't see Friday when it came out. I just assumed it was another hood drama like Boyz In The Hood or Menace To Society with some funny parts added. Nope, COMPLETELY DIFFERENT kind of movie. F Gary Gray did a phenomenal job directing this. Instant feel good classic with a hood twist. That movie was damn near PERFECT.

Tell em @4 Dimensional !!

you-know-it-you-know-this.gif

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I low-key fuck with Papa John's pizza
People sleep on their sides, their chicken, etc.. I had a barter situation with an employee at 1. Use to hook them up with weed for a bunch of shit. Till this day they will hook me up with like $50 bucks of free shit.. comes in handy when you entertaining guest, got broads coming over or going to a game night