I'm Embarrased to Admit......Ongoing Thread.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Loose means you small

And Zod can’t help you there play boi

No, LOOSE means she has a big vagina

giphy.gif

I don't fuck big vagina hoes because it's likely that everybody in the neighborhood been up in it. And all that airspace dries the pussy out.

I only fuck top shelf tight vagina with juices flowing.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I never watched the Wire, Sapranos, Game of Thrones & literally all those popular shows people talked about.

I’m in the same boat but I did watch The Sopranos late, I might have to go back and watch the first couple of seasons.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I never watched the Wire, Sapranos, Game of Thrones & literally all those popular shows people talked about.
Same.
However i just finished Sopranos, started it in January. It was damn good!

Before that i started the wire and just couldn't get into it, shit to slow. I started again last week,shit still not holding my interest like that,but imma finish

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I been like that fora while now. I think it started with Game of Thrones. Was just never interested.

Watched one ep of Breaking Bad...never went back

That goofy shit wit the Asians in track suits..name escapes me.

I dont usually watch anything that all of social media says is good. When everyone agrees...I usually tune out

Bird Box movie

I'm weird

The only popular show I did watch was Power but just for the 1st 2 seasons. After that I lost interest & felt it was being stretched out too long.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
After menopause, sex is extremely painful for some women. I ran into this chick I use to smash 20 years ago. She told me she hasn't had sex in 7 years because of this condition. She said her husband left her because of it. She's 58.

DAMN!!!

.....I wonder if she wasn't fucking but didn't want him fucking anyone else either...

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have never seen any of the Bourne trilogy movies.

I hate Matt Damon's acting that much.

I have never listened to a Drake album all the way through.

I can't skate one lick.

I have never bought a pair of Yeezy,'s

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I have never seen any of the Bourne trilogy movies.

I hate Matt Damon's acting that much.

I have never listened to a Drake album all the way through.

I can't skate one lick.

I have never bought a pair of Yeezy,'s
I actually got see one of the Bourne movies several yrs ago it was pretty good.. believe it was the first one… than I saw the 4th which Matt wasn’t in.. forgot how I felt about that 1

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Prove he said that.
He said he hated the sunshine video

First six songs alone shits on vol 2

Plus where im from
Who you wit
Faceoff

Idgaf
If I can find the interview I will post them.. they saw bad boy was the Bigger label and was getting a lot of attention with all the dancing , flashy shit.. so they try to mimic it and than kinda felt they played themselves after the fact.. which is the disgust with the sunshine vid.. vol 1 is the reason why they came out with the mixtape streets is watching cause they felt they lost street credibility with vol 1 and had to go back to the edgy street shit.. it was talked about in the 90s and early 2000s..hence why it might be hard to find some vids and interviews on it