I'm Embarrased to Admit......Ongoing Thread.

Curtwalk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Id wife pinky…now:scared:
Dr-Nowzaradan-Wiki.png

Bumpee

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People sleep on their sides, their chicken, etc.. I had a barter situation with an employee at 1. Use to hook them up with weed for a bunch of shit. Till this day they will hook me up with like $50 bucks of free shit.. comes in handy when you entertaining guest, got broads coming over or going to a game night
Exactly......it comes through when you're feeling lazy and want something quick.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've always wondered what makes a nigga say the pussy is wack. I've never had dry pussy....I've had loose pussy....that was very unfulfilling.
I bet she just is not into the sex anymore.

A lot of women are like that. They don't enjoy fucking. They might do it enough to land a nigga, then they get married and they just don't want to fuck anymore.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought both Drake's and Kendrick's diss tracks were weak a.f. & I can't believe that over a month later, people are still hype and bumping that thread. :dunno:

And I'm a huge Kendrick fan, but that song, beat, and beef are beneath him.
That whole beef corny, kendrick song wack too, people are just sheeps. The beat and the chorus is carrying the whole thing, then throw a lil walk to it and it knocks,but the verses itself? MID

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I bet she just is not into the sex anymore.

A lot of women are like that. They don't enjoy fucking. They might do it enough to land a nigga, then they get married and they just don't want to fuck anymore.

Yeah that is true....A woman I'm close with now told me she doesn't feel sexy anymore. Issues all stem from her recent divorce. Sad shit. But I'm slowly pulling her out of that funk cause she too fine for all that....like, Claire Huxtable fine.

lengthy

Rising Star
OG Investor
I had watched all seasons/episodes of the original “Sex and The City” when it was on HBO.

MV5BNGEyNDRjM2QtY2VlYy00OWRhLWI4N2UtZTM4NDc0MGM0YzBkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjk1Njg5NTA@._V1_.jpg

On one hand you spending quality time with wife, respect. On the other hand the testosterone in these joints are all below zero..

Might I prescribe both seasons of Gangs of London? You might need to watch them back to back 3 times but this is where we are.

Mr. Lengthy

lengthy

Rising Star
OG Investor
Jesus Christ..... :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3:

Just gettin' all up in the man's kool-aid!

Like seriously. I was gonna STFU with that one but I guess that was just me.

Anyway. Nice looking and most importantly she treats you well. Hope y'all work it out.

Mr. Lengthy

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, you would know :rolleyes:

I remember that fucked up story you told on reddit.....:smh:.....sad shit.

You always have to take it to the deep end of dumb shit.

I was actually letting you know that you already knew what it was, but of course you take it the wrong way.

And then with the corny jokes too. :(

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What makes her pussy wack?

Too dry? Too loose?
After menopause, sex is extremely painful for some women. I ran into this chick I use to smash 20 years ago. She told me she hasn't had sex in 7 years because of this condition. She said her husband left her because of it. She's 58.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I've never seen the film The Color Purple and Ice Cube's Friday......

(oh let me add, for years I've had both films saved on my external hard drive for years and they are still there)

I've never seen Purple Rain or do the right thing
Havent watched Color purple or Harlem nights since I was a kid in the 90s....

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I never watched the Wire, Sapranos, Game of Thrones & literally all those popular shows people talked about.
I been like that fora while now. I think it started with Game of Thrones. Was just never interested.

Watched one ep of Breaking Bad...never went back

That goofy shit wit the Asians in track suits..name escapes me.

I dont usually watch anything that all of social media says is good. When everyone agrees...I usually tune out

Bird Box movie

I'm weird