I'm in Mexico right now, and i might fuck this fat hoe

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Faggot probably stuttered for 10 minutes asking if he could suck that nigga off.

tenor.gif
Nig out there ordering mad Jim Carey bodybuilding man bitches

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
I guarantee OP is a 300 pound
maga hat wearing CAC that
has to pay for any pussy he
has ever had. Stop pretending
like you're NOT white trash.

EDIT: I didn't know this was a

Megafag X Ock! :lol:

tenor.gif

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nigga got real tears over in this bitch. And I didn't even see the pictures. Shits was banned in the og post and I scrolled fast af past the quotes. But a nigga is still dying nonetheless

The worst part about it is he posted the pic trying to show how much better the women he was smashing were on his vacation.

I’m not sure if he has issues with his eyes or if he’s gay, but the woman he posted looked just like He-Man.

d9a21c119e7a07fd0e4ff22471ba5028.png

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I’m still confused at how @Megatron X tried to discredit the woman in OP’s original post by posting a swole nigga with a dick?

200.gif
You suckers ain’t fooling nobody. I know the hater psychology in and out. Out of all the thick hos posted on this site this thick chic has to be a dude? That chic got kids and studies law. Lol, u wish. U wish you could get in them panties & it’s something y’all will never get in your lifetime. The closest you’ll ever get is your face stuck at the computer screen.

You either don’t know what 10+ looks like and never had one or you just hating.

Keep listening to those cum eating bitches DR Truth and Night Fright as they swap semen from each other’s mouths!
Faggot probably stuttered for 10 minutes asking if he could suck that nigga off.

tenor.gif

That diesel nig in the wig made the transformer noise once the dress came off... the trust was lost when the decepticon was exposed.. Brazil trips will never be the same

This thread started out as a vacation post then took a wild AF turn after dude posted what appeared to be an overseas transformer, attempting to place it on a pedestal

:roflmao: :roflmao2: :giggle: :lol2::lol:

Last edited: