Inspired By Steelwell Identity Post

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude ,,, only a dark ass ninja would call that light skinned ……. I'm like a Dominican light skinned.... my dad was Sidney Poitier complexioned and mom is white …. so fuck outta here as to what you call "light skinned" ….. and like I said … you still goin back n forth …… go ask slowhands why he posted PePe the fucking frog memes.... you completely avoided that shit ….. ur a bigot …. plain n simple …. :smh:
not replying to any more of your mod antics …. :hmm:

I thought the dude that you talking about slowhands...

Was a white photoGrapher that posts pics of chick's from a site he owns. ..

So I think everyone knows he is a caucazoid and therefore not surprised with the pepe the frog memes..which was a good catch by you tho....

I'm just tryin to figure out if dude was the real slowhands aka repost king aka sea basted..

If he is his troll game fell off it used to be top notch .

Even Dr truth couldn't fuck with his demented troll game....

Now that being said...

Just post yo hand bruh it aint nothing ..

So what if you lightskin I'm lighskin.....

On my palms and the bottom of my feet...

Bwahhahhhaaaaaaa

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I ain't going to call no names but there have been some dudes exposed here that used to talk helluh greasy about dark skin only for them to be exposed as Biggie Smalls Black and ugly as ever. Yet they had spent plenty time putting redbones on a pedestal instead of women their mothers complexion. I recently called out a slick typing bitch made clown for that shit and he's been in lurk mode ever since. Suffice to say plenty of people come on here and talk the shit they can't easily say out loud in their environment without serious social repercussions.

You talkin bout that crooked as crook....

Something chase???

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Dude ,,, only a dark ass ninja would call that light skinned ……. I'm like a Dominican light skinned.... my dad was Sidney Poitier complexioned and mom is white …. so fuck outta here as to what you call "light skinned" ….. and like I said … you still goin back n forth …… go ask slowhands why he posted PePe the fucking frog memes.... you completely avoided that shit ….. ur a bigot …. plain n simple …. :smh:
not replying to any more of your mod antics …. :hmm:

What are you talking about? When and where did I ever say I was light skinned. I do come from a long line of light skin Negros on my dads side. Folks like my dad are Lord Sinister complexion and lighter. I posted that image of my hand specifically indicting in text the ease and quickness of posting such a pic. I'm a brown skin Negro as can be plainly seen.

You talkin bout that crooked as crook....

Something chase???

No I haven't seen that bourgeoisie Negro since he was in a pic with Whites skinning and grinning while rocking a bow tie and one of no less than 30 suits.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What are you talking about? When and where did I ever say I was light skinned. I do come from a long line of light skin Negros on my dads side. Folks like my dad are Lord Sinister complexion and lighter. I posted that image of my hand specifically indicting in text the ease and quickness of posting such a pic. I'm a brown skin Negro as can be plainly seen.

No I haven't seen that bourgeoisie Negro since he was in a pic with Whites skinning and grinning while rocking a bow tie and one of no less than 30 suits.

yo wasn't that shit crazy, how when he was in a pic with other bruhs or sistars, muthafucka barely cracked a smile..

when he was around caucazoids, muthafucka smile damn near split his head in half...

dude ran away with memebers money and never returned.. he deserves a permanent ip lifetime ban for that..

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Let us see your hand cac @Big Tex

:popcorn:
jkgf4i.jpg

I’ve posted my hand and my DNA now you post that DNA or ban yourself for a month :popcorn:

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Do a search. Ive posted in this thread several times. Now post your bitch wit her tits out saying "Jordan IS GOAT".

No DNA nigga. And niggas without a bitch can make no demands. No nigga that gets actually pussy would fret about A retired basketball player like he fucked her.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
No DNA nigga. And niggas without a bitch can make no demands. No nigga that gets actually pussy would fret about A retired basketball player like he fucked her.

imagine you getting a broad to strip and hold a sign for her. Black women dont do that for game goofy dudes that worship liberal CACs and lie about their heritage.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Queen T has literally been sonned several times. All he got is his auntie’s stories.

‘You black, lil queen”

All you got is a graphic with no name on it declaring somebody got West African DNA. And thats your proof you ADOS. Guess what Tex, blacks all over the diaspora have DNA from west africa. :lol:

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
imagine you getting a broad to strip and hold a sign for her. Black women dont do that for game goofy dudes that worship liberal CACs and lie about their heritage.

Nigga, if you’re not posting DNA your shit is lame and will be ignored. Trying to change the subject because you can’t provide proof. This is an identity thread, so let’s see that DNA

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
All you got is a graphic with no name on it declaring somebody got West African DNA. And thats your proof you ADOS. Guess what Tex, blacks all over the diaspora have DNA from west africa. :lol:

That’s more than your alleged auntie’s stories though. Post that dna.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Nigga, if you’re not posting DNA your shit is lame and will be ignored. Trying to change the subject because you can’t provide proof. This is an identity thread, so let’s see that DNA

What country in Africa are your parents from? Nigeria?

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Let the board see Queen T is trying to change the subject and can’t prove shit. Until he posts proof he’s full of shit. I’ve sonned him twice. He can come back with the same lame shit trying to change the subject but until he posts proof, this nigga is a clown.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Let the board see Queen T is trying to change the subject and can’t prove shit. Until he posts proof he’s full of shit. I’ve sonned him twice. He can come back with the same lame shit trying to change the subject but until he posts proof, this nigga is a clown.

Who sonned who? I got your bitch ass to appear in here didnt I? Igbo or Yoruba bruh? When your fam move to the H? The 80s?

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Who sonned who? I got your bitch ass to appear in here didnt I? Igbo or Yoruba bruh? When your fam move to the H? The 80s?

Bruh until you post your dna proof, I have no words for you. Fake ados niggas get no respect. I know you’ll answer this post with some shit thta has nothing to do with you posting your DNA and know that shit will be ignored. Post the DNA or shut the fuck up.

You can’t post it because you don’t have it, and as such you have no idea if you are really ados or where you actually descend from. Case closed. Point blank period.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Bruh until you post your dna proof, I have no words for you. Fake ados niggas get no respect. I know you’ll answer this post with some shit thta has nothing to do with you posting your DNA and know that shit will be ignored. Post the DNA or shut the fuck up.

You can’t post it because you don’t have it, and as such you have no idea if you are really ados or where you actually descend from. Case closed. Point blank period.

I descended from North Carolina. Same as my family. You not ADOS nigga. You doin way too much. The only dude on bgol tryna prove he ADOS by ancestry.com cuz he doesnt know shit about ADOS culture. You so off code it aint funny. You represent white Democrats not blacks that came out the south. Igbo or Yoruba?