Shark.jpg

You stupid lil bitch:lol:

Verified since 2011 hoe. Get your skinny/fat ass in the gym booii

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
I’m not Kaya bro

This ain’t even the same dude

Lol last response lil guy... @water (kayanation for the slow niggas) got at me once way back in the day bc he was on an ock high from outing JD Walker. Since it was due to an honest misunderstanding that made sense and since I have a lot of respect for that brother I humored him with a pic. The first pic I posted in this thread was just standard shit real niggas on BGOL who were new-ish to the board just did. You gotta understand I don't even holla at the chicks here... I get laid offline mad easy. I made time for your retarded shit tonight bc I'm bored and mad drunk but pls know I'm not in the habit of posting pix on this bitch lol. Especially for no reason. Now if I were you I'd focus less on real niggas like me and maybe step my game up in the gym. That pregnant stick figure look is mad corny B :smh:

Do better

Last edited:

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Lol last response lil guy... @water (kayanation for the slow niggas) got at me once way back in the day bc he was on an ock high from outing JD Walker. Since it was due to an honest misunderstanding that made sense and since I have a lot of respect for that brother I humored him with a pic. The first pic I posted in this thread was just standard shit real niggas on BGOL who were new-ish to the board just did. You gotta understand I don't even holla at the chicks here... I get laid offline mad easy. I made time for your retarded shit tonight bc I'm bored and mad drunk but pls know I'm not in the habit of posting pix on this bitch lol. Especially for no reason. Now if I were you I'd focus less on real niggas like me and maybe step my game up in the gym. That pregnant stick figure look is mad corny B :smh:

Do better
I get bitches with my money, not my looks.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor

Do better
Whoever you quotin I got on ignore

It’s like watchin a person fightin alone lol