Interview: Joe Rogan Experience vs Terrence Howard (Katt Pt 2)talking redesigning the periodic table, memories inside the womb

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He says he has 93 patents ....

This site says he only has 3.....

The 3rd one is wild.
He has more. I’m at 1 hr 49mark and he’s talking about his propulsion projectile patent. I found it on the same site.

Listen, either this dude is the most convincing, slick talking negro on the planet or we might be joking on a genius. I’m not educated enough to call it, buts damn entertaining.

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member

@SaintNickTheSauceGod

44 minutes ago
6 seconds in and Joe’s like fuucckkk I didn’t bring enough weed for this shit
emoji_u1f923.png
emoji_u1f923.png
You are correct. I'm saving this shit, for this coming weekend. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its a shame niggas will box you into a thing and never want to see you out that box. The smartest thing a dumb nigga can do is try to clown a smart nigga.

Watched the whole thing and most of it went over my head. Leaving me to need to do research and catch up. Salute to Terrence for at very least changing the convo from who got the best chicken sandwich to something of substance.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

5 Most Insane Moments From Joe Rogan’s ‘Wild’ Interview with Terrence Howard: ‘We’re About to Kill Gravity’​

Zachary LeemanMay 20th, 2024, 10:40 am
166 comments

Wildest Moments From Joe Rogan/Terrence Howard Podcast

Screenshots via Joe Rogan Experience YouTube

If you’re wondering what Terrence Howard has been up to lately, the answer is a lot — as evidenced by his roller coaster appearance on the latest Joe Rogan Experience episode.

Joe Rogan told his social media followers the sit-down with Howard was “wild” and “one of the most interesting conversations” he’s ever had. Howard is an Oscar-nominated actor best known for the TV show Empire and films like Hustle & Flow and Crash.

The actor took Rogan down a number of loopy alleyways, from revealing he’s lost gigs for not taking the Covid vaccine, being “betrayed” by Robert Downey Jr., claiming to be ground zero for virtual reality technology, killing gravity…it’s a lot.

Here are five of the wildest moments from Rogan’s chat with Howard.

1. Companies developing virtual reality technology owe a thank you to Terrence Howard?
Howard is best known for his acting work, but his Hollywood career did not dominate the Rogan conversation. Howard instead focused on a number of businesses he’s involved in. At one point, he pulled up a patent he owned that was abandoned in 2010 that has since been cited by dozens of companies developing and selling augmented and virtual reality technology.

“The entire AR VR world was built off of my first patent that was abandoned,” Howard said.

Rogan read from the patent which is described as “abstract.” It covers a “system and method of merging virtual reality sensory detail from a remote site into a room environment at a local site”

2. Howard says he “sacrificed” himself for Robert Downey Jr.
Before the Marvel Cinematic Universe became a franchise with billion dollar entries, there was 2008’s Iron Man. The film proved a hit and a major comeback vehicle for Downey Jr., whose career had been sidelined by legal trouble and addiction issues.

Howard claimed in the Rogan interview that Downey Jr. was not allowed to audition until Howard called up the producer and offered a portion of his salary to cover the insurance bond for his fellow actor, which the studio did not want to pay.

Howard would ultimately be dropped by Marvel over a contract dispute on money and Don Cheadle was brought in as a replacement. Howard said he called Downey Jr. more than two dozen times, saying, “I need the help I gave you,” but he got no response. Howard claimed the original plan was for Downey Jr.’s character to be older and for Howard’s character to have more of a central role, something that changed when Downey Jr. was hired, solidifying his comeback.

“I had to sacrifice myself in order for that [to happen],” Howard said.

The actor said the experience “broke” him, but he added he knew “how hard Robert had it.”

3. Terrence Howard remembers being in his mother’s womb because he forced himself to remember
Howard claimed at one point that he remembered being inside his mother’s womb, as well as actually being born.

“I was about six months maybe inside the womb and I’m like, ‘okay, don’t forget I’m here, don’t forget, don’t forget, don’t forget.’ You go to sleep. You wake up again,” the actor recalled. “Now something’s moving in front of you and you’re like, oh, that’s my friend, but I had a different name for it. I didn’t know it was my hand.”

Rogan was a little surprised when Howard continued and said he remembered everything.
“You remember coming out?” the comedian asked.

“I remember being compressed and you want to panic, but you’re flooded with some serotonin and dopamine to where you feel relaxed and you go right back to sleep and you remember being born,” he said. “I remember being circumcised. I remember the whole nine.”

4. “We’re about to kill gravity!”
Howard has a lot of thoughts on gravity, and he shared many of them with Rogan. Howard referred to “gravity” as just an effect of electricity and a “God” at one point.

“We’re about to kill gravity. We’re about to kill their God, gravity, and they don’t want that,” the actor said as Rogan’s producer struggled to play a video from Howard’s business partner in which “linchpins” were used to create “Saturn without gravity.” It’s best to let the man try and explain himself:

Well, what my team did, Chris Seeley, who’s my, he’s my Scotty, we use the same simulator that they use at Princeton, and we took linchpins, and we haven’t even introduced linchpins yet, but it’ll be a great introduction for it. We took linchpins, this configuration of where six pentagons meet, and we put them in particular order. There’s a link for that right inside of the thing that James Pellegrini sent over to you, if you’ll pull that up. And we rebuilt the planet Saturn without gravity. And it has the rings with no animation. It has the rings and the hexagon that’s observed at the very top of it without dark matter, without dark energy, without gravity, showing that it’s an outward, inward, outward force pushing down that creates the planet.

5. Terrence Howard says he lost three or four jobs for refusing Covid vax
At one point during the podcast, Howard applauded Rogan for taking a “bold” stand at the height of Covid by revealing he was taking medications like ivermectin to combat Covid. Howard claimed the government was trying to “poison its citizens.”

“You took a bold stand years ago when the governments were trying to poison their citizens,” he said. “That’s when I was like, wow, I appreciate you because I lost three to four jobs because I refused to take it.”

Howard said a history of governments using “chemical warfare” against citizens was his reason for refusing the vaccine.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Jack White Trashes Joe Rogan​

Published May 20, 2024 at 11:30 AM EDTUpdated May 21, 2024 at 8:42 AM EDT

Jack White Trashes Joe Rogan
By Ryan Smith
Senior Pop Culture & Entertainment Reporter
FOLLOW

Musician Jack White lashed out at Joe Rogan following the podcast powerhouse's interview with actor Terrence Howard.
In an episode of The Joe Rogan Experience that went live over the weekend, Empire star Howard spoke at length about his lifelong interest in physics and challenged the foundations of the science as he touted various theories.
ADVERTISEMENT

SCROLL TO CONTINUE WITH CONTENT
Advertisement

Howard criticized the basis of principles like event horizon and gravity, saying that basing beliefs on straight lines instead of waves and curves has distorted any true understanding.
He also stated that the universe is finite rather than infinite and that planets in our solar system are slowly moving away from the sun, with Venus on course to eventually take Earth's place. Howard, who told Rogan that he holds 97 patents, went on to praise the host for his stance against taking the COVID-19 vaccines.
"You took a bold stand years ago when the governments were trying to poison their citizens," Howard, who previously spoke about inventing "a new form of flight," told Rogan. "You took a very bold stand that nobody else took. That's when I was like, 'Wow, I appreciate you,' because I lost three, four jobs because I refused to take it."
"I bet you feel better about it now," Rogan responded, "especially when you know all these people that have had health problems because of it."

NEWSLETTER
For The Culture
Hollywood Stars and Stories
Culture expert H. Alan Scott gives his bi-weekly rundown of what's hot and who's trending.
I want to receive special offers and promotions from Newsweek
By clicking on SIGN ME UP, you agree to Newsweek's Terms of Use & Privacy Policy.You may unsubscribe at any time.
On Sunday, White took to Instagram to protest the interview, which, as of press time, had garnered more than 2 million views on YouTube alone.
"Hey everyone, just a reminder you should definitely be getting your facts about science and medicine from Terence Howard and Joe [Rogan]," the former White Stripes rocker wrote on Sunday. "I wouldn't waste any time trusting scientists or [doctors] who went to universities etc. for 12 years getting a PHD or anything."

"Nor should you trust anyone who understands what peer reviewing is etc," White continued. "[It's] really great that MMA Joe uses his platform in front of millions to make sure everyone gets the truth. Keep up the great work [MAGA] Joe, you're HELPING people!"

Newsweek reached out to representatives of Rogan, Howard, and White via email for comment.
Elsewhere during his appearance on Rogan's show, Howard said that his first memory is when he was "about maybe 6 months inside [his mother's] womb."
"You go to sleep, wake up again, and now something's moving in front of you, and you're like, 'Oh, that's my hand.' But I had a different name for it," he explained. "I didn't know it was my hand but I had a title for it. Go back to sleep, all of those things, and then ultimately, you get ready to come out. I remember all of that."
In recent years, Rogan has faced repeated criticism amid accusations of circulating COVID-19 misinformation on his popular show. The backlash led 270 scientists and health care professionals to publish a letter in January 2022 calling on Spotify to take action against the spread of misinformation on its platform.

Joe Rogan criticized by Jack White

Joe Rogan (L) in Jacksonville, Florida, on April 9, 2022. Jack White (R) in Phoenix, Arizona, on August 22, 2018. White criticized Rogan following his interview with actor Terrence Howard. SARAH SACHS/ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS/GETTY IMAGES/JAMES GILBERT/GETTY IMAGES;
Spotify responded to the medical professionals' request by saying it would publish its platform policy regarding the promotion of medical information and "add a content advisory to any podcast episode that includes a discussion about COVID-19."
While Rogan had defended his "very highly credentialed, highly intelligent, very accomplished" podcast guests Dr. Peter McCullough and Dr. Robert Malone, who were accused of spreading COVID misinformation at the time, he also vowed to add more balance to his show.
He said in a video shared on Instagram amid the backlash: "If there's anything I've done that I could do better, that is to have more experts with differing opinions right after I have the controversial ones. I would most certainly be open to doing that.

"I would like to talk to some people that have differing opinions on those podcasts in the future. We'll see. I do all the scheduling myself. I don't always get it right."
Rogan told his listeners: "My pledge to you is that I will do my best to try to balance out these more controversial viewpoints with other people's perspectives so we can maybe find a better point of view.
"I don't want to just show the contrary opinion to what the narrative is. I want to show all kinds of opinions, so that we can all figure out what's going on—and not just about COVID, about everything. About health, about fitness wellness, the state of the world itself."

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Terrence Howard claims he can ‘kill gravity’ in wild Joe Rogan interview. It’s only one of his bizarre beliefs​

Michelle Del Rey
Tue, 21 May 2024 at 1:11 pm GMT-4·3-min read

c47b63209ade0f2b2b37181dbeaf8152

Terrence Howard claims he can ‘kill gravity’ in wild Joe Rogan interview. It’s only one of his bizarre beliefs
Actor Terrance Howard shared a number of eyebrow-raising beliefs on an off-the-rails episode of Joe Rogan’s podcast, claiming he can kill gravity and attempting to debunk the Pythagorean Theorem.
Howard, who has starred in Crash, Empire and Iron Man, insisted on a Sunday episode of the Joe Rogan Experience that he could “rebuild Saturn without gravity” and said he simply doesn’t believe in the number zero.
Joe Rogan speaks on the Joe Rogan Experience. Terrance Howard, a recent guest, went on the program to tout his conspiracy theories (Getty Images)

Joe Rogan speaks on the Joe Rogan Experience. Terrance Howard, a recent guest, went on the program to tout his conspiracy theories (Getty Images)
“We’re about to kill gravity. We’re about to kill their God, gravity, and they don’t want that,” Howard told Rogan, showing him a video of how “linchpins” can rid Saturn of gravity.

“And it has the rings with no animation. It has the rings and the hexagon that’s observed at the very top of it without dark matter, without dark energy, without gravity, showing that it’s an outward, inward, outward force pushing down that creates the planet.”
Rogan appeared intrigued on the episode, which is available on YouTube, and continued to ask Howard questions about his conspiracy theories.
Joe Rogan speaks on the Joe Rogan Experience. Terrance Howard, a recent guest went on the program to tout his conspiracy theories (The Joe Rogan Experience)

Joe Rogan speaks on the Joe Rogan Experience. Terrance Howard, a recent guest went on the program to tout his conspiracy theories (The Joe Rogan Experience)

“If you’re right, so many people are wrong,” Rogan said.

Howard replied: “Everyone is wrong. The universe backs me up,” he said. “You have all of these physicists saying something different but none of them have 97 patents. None of them have introduced a new form of flight.” The actor claimed that a patent he owned at one point was the foundation of virtual reality technology.

He also said that the issue with the Pythagorean Theorem is that ancient mathematicians believed the world was flat.

Howard then took the conversation in a different — but no less weird — direction, telling Rogan that he even remembers the day he was born.
“I remember being circumcised. I remember the whole nine,” he told the podcast host.

At least one person on social media called the episode one of Rogan’s best.

Howard has held some of his outlandish beliefs for quite some time. He’s previously said that he studied engineering at Pratt University but dropped out of the institution after getting into an argument with a professor about what one times one equals.

“If one times one equals one that means that two is of no value because one times itself has no effect,” he said at the time. “One times one equals two because the square root of four is two, so what’s the square root of two? Should be one, but we’re told it’s two, and that cannot be.”
While speaking on a chat show in 2013, Howard claimed to hold a PhD from South Carolina State University in applied material and chemical engineering. It was later revealed that the school had given the actor an honorary degree.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

@4 Dimensional

Yeah, man. And they have a platform.

If you don’t know what they are talking about, then it will go over most people’s head.

There is an awesome skill set I learned by observing professionals in their field. From mechanic, engineers, medical doctors, lawyers, etc.

The ability to talk above the average person about things they know nothing about.

For example, if I say “the absolute vorticity of the planetary boundary layer of earth is changing cycles, which is aiding to the increased heating globally causing intense storms” you would probably think that means something when in reality is mean nothing at all. I used words related to the field, but the science is wrong as fuck and nonsensical.

People studying and regurgitating math and science that goes unchallenged begins developing concepts that makes sense to them. Once they do it for so long, they’ve self-proclaim themselves as experts and start saying shit that average people can’t understand.

That’s exactly what Howard is doing. Now, I don’t believe he is a total idiot or completely wrong. He’s just miseducated about some stuff and a celebrity.

And you give a mofo a podcast and it’s a wrap.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

If you don’t know what they are talking about, then it will go over most people’s head.

There is an awesome skill set I learned by observing professionals in their field. From mechanic, engineers, medical doctors, lawyers, etc.

The ability to talk above the average person about things they know nothing about.

For example, if I say “the absolute vorticity of the planetary boundary layer of earth is changing cycles, which is aiding to the increased heating globally causing intense storms” you would probably think that means something when in reality is mean nothing at all. I used words related to the field, but the science is wrong as fuck and nonsensical.

People studying and regurgitating math and science that goes unchallenged begins developing concepts that makes sense to them. Once they do it for so long, they’ve self-proclaim themselves as experts and start saying shit that average people can’t understand.

That’s exactly what Howard is doing. Now, I don’t believe he is a total idiot or completely wrong. He’s just miseducated about some stuff and a celebrity.

Post of the Year nominee

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

does he mean Clive OWEN!!!?!?!?

I just want someone to dissect what he's saying in terms of the points he's making. Obviously he's got some understanding probably more than the average person when comes to concepts in science, but I would want someone in the physics field to debate it and fundamentally disprove his concept. Apparently Neil said, "Fuck this nigga and Nicola Tesla" ***err, according to Terrance.

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

And you thought that statement would fly over everyone's head about you being the smartest person in the room regardless of the schooling each individual attained to qualify for their respective profession ? Nigga !:lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I just want someone to dissect what he's saying in terms of the points he's making. Obviously he's got some understanding probably more than the average person when comes to concepts in science, but I would want someone in the physics field to debate it and fundamentally disprove his concept. Apparently Neil said, "Fuck this nigga and Nicola Tesla" ***err, according to Terrance.

^^^

Bro? once Neil and @4 Dimensional dismissed this gentleman?

I was over and done

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

full confession?

I immediately googled this statement cause I thought it was the deepest sh*t GZA never wrote.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Yeah, I saw the part where he said Neil went in on him about his work.

And that’s what I was saying about being challenged. Any scientist had to present their work in front of others and submit work that got dissected thoroughly. The higher the level, the more challenging it becomes.

It’ll only make him more knowledgeable if he can accept the criticism.

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Follow the money . The patents , the Universities he spoke at , the amount of money it takes to have employees

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
And you thought that statement would fly over everyone's head about you being the smartest person in the room regardless of the schooling each individual attained to qualify for their respective profession ? Nigga !:lol:

Your reading comprehension is misleading you.

But let me help you out so you understand what I was saying.

I have observed said professions tell me and other people shit I or others didn’t know. If a mechanic tells me something about a car, I have to trust them because I don’t know shit about cars. So he can tell me anything and I have to trust or research it. In other words, they talk above me. It has zero to do with me thinking I’m the smartest person in the room. I’m too humble ever believe that shit.

I swear.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
I think folks are are sleeping on Terrance. Most of what he stated makes sense and can be supported by others work , but he does have a profound understanding on a level that demands further investigation.

People are definitely sleeping on Howard. Yes, he has some way our concepts but there are a bunch of people in this thread that are just hating on the brotha. He is spitting some very interesting concepts and instead of calling him a clown or crazy, we should do some more investigating on some of what he's saying before we just shut him off and call him a kook.

I respect the brotha because he obviously loves and knows a lot about physics, he just has some way out crazy concepts, but let's not just completely count his concepts out!

I'll bet he knows 10 times more about science and physics than all you hating niggas, combined!

:lol2: