Is anyone on here REALLY voting for Kamala ? Why should I vote for Kamala?

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When the resident MAGA bros quote from White Nationalist / Pro-MAGA tweets and source links, it is for the purpose of promoting Anti-Black, Anti-Dems, Anti-legal immigrants (i.e. racist caricature images of Haitians), etc. That's the difference. Lets not play dumb.

Additionally, It's not the 1st time that far-right White Nationalist organizer Nick Fuentes tweet was quoted on here, where he sees the obvious writing on the wall. A number of these extremist White Nationalist orgs are not feeling Trump en masse like they did in the 2016 and 2020 lections. This is one of many things that have changed this election cycle, besides Biden stepping out of the race and half-empty venues at Trump campaign rallies.

Small donor donations (VOTERS) for Trump have gone down significantly and in contrast small donor donations for VP Harris have broken records. A GOP VP candidate who has no charisma, cross-dresses, allegedly fucks couches, and has an Indian wife with mixed kids is too much of a hard sell with those "stop poisoning the American blood" type voters. They have spoken with their pockets. Nick Fuentes, among a lot of other far-right extremist organizers have pointed that out. Nick Fuentes is neither "team Democrat" nor is a Dem voter.
Exactly and thanks for explaining why I posted from dude. Pointing out that even those folks hate Orangeman.

I have most of. BGOL MAGA on ignore

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Exactly and thanks for explaining why I posted from dude. Pointing out that even those folks hate Orangeman.

I have most of. BGOL MAGA on ignore

Yea fam, referring to Nick Fuentes as "Team Democrats" is among the craziest stuff I've read on here, man.

On another note, the infamous GERBER OP has been quite silent

mom mama Sticker by NESTLE NUTRITION CAM

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Or maybe all Black folks should start voting for someone who actually has our best interest!
And it doesn’t start with the presidential elections.
I never hear you niggas talk about voting except every four years when the demokkkrats convince you that the republikkkans are the boogeyman.
Then the dems would go eat at a famous Black restaurant in your city, act Blackity Black Black, get a Hip Hop artist to perform at the DNC and boom!…

That’s all it takes for your vote Black man?!:roflmao:
You're right, it doesn't start with presidential elections and we all do need to do a better job voting for all offices locally to make change in our areas first.

And nobody has our best interests except for us.

Lastly, I don't know what trump did for you but it sounds like he grabbed you by the pussy tight and never let go!

donald-trump-potus.gif

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Explain this

Since ur explaining stuff explain this :clown

kamala_pride.jpg

kamala-harris-participating-at-the-2019-san-francisco-lgbtq-pride-parade.jpg
She's doing exactly what @God Dammit said. In those pics it's the equivalent of her eating at a famous Black restaurant to get their votes.

But in the case she doesn't have to eat anything. Just ride in a car, wave and sometimes put on a fancy jacket when it's windy.

So all she has to do is ride around and wave to get their vote.

It's not to make everyone gay like the simple minded are thinking. Just like she doesn't visit famous Black restaurants to get everyone to eat there.

chappelle-show.gif

chappelle-show-prince.gif

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

She must have seen this thread @VAiz4hustlaz @Gods_Debris @REDLINE

She has a way with words and is accurate af! Let’s not overlook that many of these people have elevated PLIES and Luther Campbell to the status of intellectuals.

And Robert Littal really was a poster on this board under the name “Michael Angelo” and used to promote his ad-infested gossip website here. So no surprise he reflects that level of basic-ass thinking.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
Man, you niggas are a danger to our improvement.​
As long as you are paying taxes all abstention does is fund the systems and legislation you disagree with while providing you zero agency to do anything about it, ironically getting nothing in return for your money. Is that not the entire argument?

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She has a way with words and is accurate af! Let’s not overlook that many of these people have elevated PLIES and Luther Campbell to the status of intellectuals.

And Robert Littal really was a poster on this board under the name “Michael Angelo” and used to promote his ad-infested gossip website here. So no surprise he reflects that level of basic-ass thinking.
Still waiting for how Kamala is more dangerous for blacks than trump

YoBitchChoseMe

Rising Star
Registered
She's doing exactly what @God Dammit said. In those pics it's the equivalent of her eating at a famous Black restaurant to get their votes.

But in the case she doesn't have to eat anything. Just ride in a car, wave and sometimes put on a fancy jacket when it's windy.

So all she has to do is ride around and wave to get their vote.

It's not to make everyone gay like the simple minded are thinking. Just like she doesn't visit famous Black restaurants to get everyone to eat there.

chappelle-show.gif

chappelle-show-prince.gif
Case and point. She's a Damm chameleon, shes full of shit...

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I fixed it for u so u can understand, now help me understand why u support gay men?
Keep the conversation clean and about voting before I shit on you.

I'm talking about voting and you're talking about dicks and the sucking of dicks.

Something on ya mind playgurl?

YoBitchChoseMe

Rising Star
Registered
Keep the conversation clean and about voting before I shit on you.

I'm talking about voting and you're talking about dicks and the sucking of dicks.

Something on ya mind playgurl?
Lol u LGBTQ agenda pushers are crazy... u def suck a few dicks before :giggle: welcome to the block party cock sucka

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol u LGBTQ agenda pushers are crazy... u def suck a few dicks before :giggle: welcome to the block party cock sucka
I'm not gay like you so a dick has never been in my face, near my mouth or in my ass.

Like you.

It's best to block me because I'll continue to shit on you because you've proven yourself to be a dumbass that can't accept being wrong.

I literally explained and showed yo slow ass how you were wrong each time and you went strait to gay shit :lol:

I'm not one of them, take you bullshit childish mind and jokes somewhere else.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is a perfect example why these no nuts having extreme estrogen storing faggits put me on ignore.

Because they can't handle the truth so they

run-run-away.gif

The man's been on this board for 14 years and it took 14 years for him to show everyone that he's a bitch! :roflmao:

Slowhands

BANNED
Registered
Will the immigration problem get better ?

1) Do you really believe she will make a 180 on the policy ?
You wait till those 8 million people
Procreate ( and you know damn well they can breed ) we are FINISHED as a force to be reckoned with .. yeah I said it ..
We are 12% ..
Imagine what happens to their number in 7 years

You can hate Trump all you want but at the end of the day.. whose policies will be BETTER for you ?

1) Will the AGENDA be minimized or will it go FULL THROTTLE ?
* yeah you damn well know what I mean by the “agenda” …unless you are a closet faghit

1) Will the economy make a 180 under her ?
Please be honest to your self ( put Trump hate on the side)

I am an independent and these issues keep me up at night

let’s stop ignoring the elephant in the room
Black people

This “movement” just don’t feel right .. for me !

What about you ?

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Please do.

On a basic level:
  • Trump/GOP represents a brand of racism and oppression that we’re already familiar with and far more virulent versions of which we have already survived before.
  • Kamala/Obama/Dems are taking us down a dangerous road that will ultimately lead to our annihilation as an ethnocultural group that some of us now see but far too many of us do NOT see.
I’ll DM you later to elaborate on these, particularly the latter point, as you seem to engage issues on a higher level even if we disagree.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I bet you are voting for her ..
You already exposed yourself..
Closet homo
I exposed myself because I said that she put on a rainbow jacket and rode around in a car to get the gay vote?

You're an out the closet homo that's truly slow and I've learned that I'm the fool for actually replying to you.

Slowhands

BANNED
Registered
I exposed myself because I said that she put on a rainbow jacket and rode around in a car to get the gay vote?

You're an out the closet homo that's truly slow and I've learned that I'm the fool for actually replying to you.
Fuck you lil nga

You are barking at the wrong tree..

Just shut your moisty bitch ass and go sit down

DO OT NOW !