Is DJ Envy (aka Individual #1) a real estate scammer?

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Apparantly the affidavit he was showing on the breakfast club saying Ceasar said Envy is not apart of the scheme is useless. ELI talked about it in the video with JT
The guest on JT youtube show just showed a vid of Envy with Ceasar saying "INVEST IN US" . Abd he also said he lost and made money with Ceasar......dude is cooked.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Well Damm.

But isn't everything he does Linda based on the breakfast club?

will people seek his advice on real estate? Invest with him? Sponsor him?

If he snitched after ALL that fake tuff guy talk isn't his career (whatever it is) over?

Will an apology tour a few months after the case is closed enough to get him back on the radio?
he is done
he can dj etc
but all the money talk is over with
YOOOOO CHILL SON

:roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3:
im sayin lol
Trick Daddy
Mayweather
Birdman
Jeezy
dont forget ti and e class

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Hopefully we get a live footage of Envy walking in cuffs.

I don't wish prison on no one. And trust I ain't no fan of Envy. But cheating hard working black folk out their money when we already have an entire nation built on that?

Nah man.

And the fact Envy is a big proponent of being petty and no forgiveness and revenge

This could be some karmic stuff.

His wife and kids seeing him like that would do some serious long term damage

Plus Envy fragile

Woo boy

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don't wish prison on no one. And trust I ain't no fan of Envy. But cheating hard working black folk out their money when we already have an entire nation built on that?

Nah man.

And the fact Envy is a big proponent of being petty and no forgiveness and revenge

This could be some karmic stuff.

His wife and kids seeing him like that would do some serious long term damage

Plus Envy fragile

Woo boy
Envy wife got the side nig on speed dial. "I don't have to lie and say I'm going on one month girl trips no more we can meet up now at your crib since this nig bout to find a new home in prison, no more faking and wasted sweat with wack sex thank you white Jesus"

Envy looking at his wife across the room: damn you could've waited till I left the room to make that call so I could act like I didn't know somebody else was digging you out

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I told yall before that Envy's father has connections.
Envy is listed as "individual 1".
That means he is cooperating fully with this Federal Investigation.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nigga about to be DJing every night in the club lol

angela-yee-gangster.gif

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
That seat is only getting hotter for Envy. The water is boiling and millions have been stolen from people. BFC is enteraining sometimes but morally they have some shitty ass hosts with Charla and his past rape case and now Envy scamming people with a fat rat bastid he brought on. Keep in mind this stattion is ran by the scummiest of all scum Puff fuckin Diddy aka Brother Love. It's just so fitting. It be some shit to see Envy and Diddy go to jail within the next yr or so.

Yoooo!!! That bitch ass nigga bout ta go ta jail!!! :roflmao3: :roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3:

QK8xRS.jpg