Is DJ Envy (aka Individual #1) a real estate scammer?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The look in his eyes may tell another story.
Let's wish the brotha luck.

I know he do those skits and improv

But he ain't THAT good an actor

You would think since he got family with industry ties he would know more.

Sidebar...

You know something I remember having a debate with lawyer friends that celebrity endorsements and even the networks that carry the ads should have SOME type of liability if a product or service is revealed to be a hazard.

Not all cases.

But like in Envy case

He ENDORSED CO SIGNED AND ADVERTISED HIS FRIEND at work and privately... for an extended amount of time.

and in that last little speech he gave on the show. He ADMITTED HE LOST MONEY TOO WITH CEASAR.

Now any lawyer worth his salt gonna ask... ok WHEN DID ENVY DISCOVER HE LOST MONEY?

Because if Envy CONTINUED to endorse Ceasar? Then you complicit.

Cause he named himself ENVY

Defined as feeling of discontented or resentful longing aroused by someone else's possessions, qualities, or luck.

So what if Envy felt since he took a lost f*ck everybody else?

Or said keep scamming Ceasar - just get me my money back?

same for that OTHER CREDIT DUDE.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yup. His career is over. They can sue Iheart and win. He promoted his business on their network.

I really need to see if there is any precedent on this

Because any and all financial advice guys in media HAVE TO PUBLICLY ANNOUNCE any relationship and specific investments.

Envy did SEMINARS with this guy.

I don't think there is a financial RICO but damn it maybe there should be.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
I really need to see if there is any precedent on this

Because any and all financial advice guys in media HAVE TO PUBLICLY ANNOUNCE any relationship and specific investments.

Envy did SEMINARS with this guy.

I don't think there is a financial RICO but damn it maybe there should be.

Yeah, but look what happened to Sam Bankman-Fried and FTX.
All the entertainers who got sued because they promoted the dude in commercials.
If something happens on your property, and you are a contractor (not employee) the property owner can be sued as well.
They might keep him on for a year or so, while the case plays out, but eventually they'll cute ties.

And I don't like Envy, but I hate to see any man lose their main job over some bullshit.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Their going to get a beat down and or murdered taking people's money and playing internet games,their falling like dominos;getting exposed,going to prison or hanging it up.

^^^^

I keep seeing them dancing on Envy grave trying to get likes and views...

Not realizing just like Envy?

The more they talk? The more they digging their own graves and worse...

Continuing yet another generational cycle of financial mistrust within our own community and creating business illiteracy because of that mistrust

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yup. His career is over. They can sue Iheart and win. He promoted his business on their network.
Yup. I’m telling you that Eli dude is good. Now I couldn’t validate some of the legal stuff he was bringing up in that JT interview, but the points he was making I was like this nigga ain’t even a lawyer and making some valid points.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What’s funny and maybe because I’m not on social media that much, but a lot of the financial gurus have been real quiet outside of the ones you can tell are legit and probably have a lawyer on their team. Haven’t been a lot of ads saying buy this or that lately. Just an observation.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
What’s funny and maybe because I’m not on social media that much, but a lot of the financial gurus have been real quiet outside of the ones you can tell are legit and probably have a lawyer on their team. Haven’t been a lot of ads saying buy this or that lately. Just an observation.
They got scared straight and know people have smarten up that they can't easily scam people no more.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
he rich wit kids

Well Damm.

But isn't everything he does Linda based on the breakfast club?

will people seek his advice on real estate? Invest with him? Sponsor him?

If he snitched after ALL that fake tuff guy talk isn't his career (whatever it is) over?

Will an apology tour a few months after the case is closed enough to get him back on the radio?

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Well Damm.

But isn't everything he does Linda based on the breakfast club?

will people seek his advice on real estate? Invest with him? Sponsor him?

If he snitched after ALL that fake tuff guy talk isn't his career (whatever it is) over?

Will an apology tour a few months after the case is closed enough to get him back on the radio?

I don't know that Envy ever claimed to be street and his father is a retired cop. Who would care if he snitched. Envy has always been looked at as a regular guy who at best knows street people. Also, it doesn't seem to be hurting Gunna any.

The people who claim to care about that likely don't support any of these entertainers snitch or not.

I could see Envy losing some civil cases, but I have seen anything that looks like he'll have to worry too much about criminal cases. Didn't the other guy already say Envy wasn't involved?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don't know that Envy ever claimed to be street and his father is a retired cop. Who would care if he snitched. Envy has always been looked at as a regular guy who at best knows street people. Also, it doesn't seem to be hurting Gunna any.

The people who claim to care about that likely don't support any of these entertainers snitch or not.

I could see Envy losing some civil cases, but I have seen anything that looks like he'll have to worry too much about criminal cases. Didn't the other guy already say Envy wasn't involved?

Envy fake tough. All bark no bite besides his lawyers.

I don't know what people think anymore about switching etc it's so much selective outrage.

I don't know enough about the case to say if Envy is safe. I wouldn't want a bunch of civil cases AND potential federal investigation with my name attached period.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Apparantly the affidavit he was showing on the breakfast club saying Ceasar said Envy is not apart of the scheme is useless. ELI talked about it in the video with JT

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Apparantly the affidavit he was showing on the breakfast club saying Ceasar said Envy is not apart of the scheme is useless. ELI talked about it in the video with JT

^^^^

cause couldn't Caesar easily tell the feds different for a deal?

And let's ask ourselves this...

How many enemies do we think Envy has RIGHT NOW?

Cause with very minimal nudging we seen a whole lot of "friends" go on attack mode.

Envy has beef with MJB, Budden, Chris Rock, Desus, Mero, Erica Mena, Rick Ross, Tyrese, list goes on and on

None of those individuals are poor. All have serious industry connections. And all hold or held real grudges.

We will see.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^^^^

cause couldn't Caesar easily tell the feds different for a deal?

And let's ask ourselves this...

How many enemies do we think Envy has RIGHT NOW?

Cause with very minimal nudging we seen a whole lot of "friends" go on attack mode.

Envy has beef with MJB, Budden, Chris Rock, Desus, Mero, Erica Mena, Rick Ross, Tyrese, list goes on and on

None of those individuals are poor. All have serious industry connections. And all hold or held real grudges.

We will see.
Yeah and to me the Rick Ross beef is very telling.

Outside of 50, Ross doesn’t really beef with anyone